What's new

Iraq's war against IS terrorism | Updates and Discussions

There are no Iranians in Iraq, ISIS is killing your Sunni 'brothers' all over the place, don't you remember Deir al Zor Shtat tribe massacre ?

The cretin doesn't remember as usual.

86c1f0689edffb8748794f9b86c5e9ab.jpg

عربي 21 : موقع إيراني: سليماني في العراق ويقود المعارك هناك

alright there champ , no need to get persona

Lol, Crying for the mods ? You should've thought of that before quoting me. You'll always cry if you quote my comments, that's a future lesson for you. :omghaha:

Last edited:
it is US or is it Iraqi themselve that destroy the spirit of their old armies.
Unfortunately both?

the american were there for ten years yet we ended up with this army that most of it's soldiers lacking the basic of the training.

iraqis leaders are two shiite who are incompetent and sunni who are traitors.

The Shiite fear the west flip side with the sunni and the arab and muslims who hate any shiite regime in Iraq because they are sectarians they work so hard to bring back a sunni dictator.

That's why the Iraqi army with this regime is like a hand cuffed boxer to the back.!! they just recieve the punches but they can't punch back because of two>

the government who afraid been alienated and isolated by the west if they use painful force against terrorists who use the civilians as a shield to commit their crimes.

the shiite clerics who afraid of a mass shiite sunni conflict which what they call it Fitnah (Sedition).

no Qasem Soleimani pic in some desert neither any propaganda articles.
ghassem soleimani is not in that picture :)

iran just provided iraqi army with weapons , and thats it .

we have no advisors in iraq , let alone any soldiers

they are mad cause the army is kicking their ar$e so hard

You should've thought of that before quoting me. You'll always cry if you quote my comments, that's a future lesson for you.
u r so powerful and mighty :lol:

u can curse and type at the same time . life achievement in saudia i guess

WAT

respond with words not a mullah praying

lol @ arabi21 source

Show me video of armed Iranians speaking their language in Iraq, no Qasem Soleimani pic in some desert neither any propaganda articles.

There's plenty of reports from all different sources that reported the existence of Iranian advisors and Iranian militias (not official soldiers) fighting alongside the Shiites militias in Iraq, i know it and you know it so there's no point in denying it.

u r so powerful and mighty :lol:

u can curse and type at the same time . life achievement in saudia i guess

You're getting extremely boring, back to standing in the bread lines. Or are you an immigrant as well like more than half of your fellow Iranians in here ?

There's plenty of reports from all different sources that reported the existence of Iranian advisors and Iranian militias (not official soldiers) fighting alongside the Shiites militias in Iraq, i know it and you know it so there's no point in denying it.

You're getting extremely boring, back to standing in the bread lines. Or are you an immigrant as well like more than half of your fellow Iranians in here ?

Please don't tell me you are supporting one of those religious fanatics A-holes? Because that would just be both sad and pathetic at the same time. ISIS and all their like minded individuals must be rounded up and disposed of. Those who are welling to throw down the sword should be welcomed to do so. If you want to live in a nation with their laws feel free to go there, but don't expect a single soul on earth or heaven to give two damns about your life afterwards.

Please don't tell me you are supporting one of those religious fanatics A-holes? Because that would just be both sad and pathetic at the same time. ISIS and all their like minded individuals must be rounded up and disposed of. Those who are welling to throw down the sword should be welcomed to do so. If you want to live in a nation with their laws feel free to go there, but don't expect a single soul on earth or heaven to give two damns about your life afterwards.

I'm neutral and not against ISIS as long as they're aiming their guns at the right people, my views on them will change in a beat if they took aim at the wrong people. Hope that will clear it 4 you.

I'm neutral and not against ISIS as long as they're aiming their guns at the right people, my views on them will change in a beat if they took aim at the wrong people. Hope that will clear it 4 you.

Brainwashing our young people to use them as canon fodder is something that I can never forgive, I don't care who they aim their guns at.

When Saudi's get sense about what terrible things they are doing in Pakistan, Iraq, Syria, Egypt, Libya and Afghanistan....
Earth is round, Hope they get sense before table turns...

When Saudi's get sense about what terrible things they are doing in Pakistan, Iraq, Syria, Egypt, Libya and Afghanistan....
Earth is round, Hope they get sense before table turns...
So, you think Saudia which near to 10 time lesser to Pakistan in terms population can mess up this nation to that extent where we are standing today? then the question rises what are our agencies doing, can't even stop a little nation?

what do you mean @Saho ?
I'm asking what will all these European countries do? I can't find any news related to 'boot on ground'. I only heard just US and France bombing ISIS via air.

So, you think Saudia which near to 10 time lesser to Pakistan in terms population can mess up this nation to that extent where we are standing today? then the question rises what are our agencies doing, can't even stop a little nation?
You should ask your agencies that why they send their weapons to Jordan from where these weapons were given to ISIS, and other forces which were fighting against the Assad.. and your Government get $1.5 billion for that.
Who is supporting Quetta shora and other groups including BLA to fight against Iran is no more secret and at some extend your agencies support these groups but not BLA...

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom