What's new

IraQi WMDs

nightcrawler

Reaction score
When you can't do the work all alone by yourself get others involved that's what Iraq did back in 1990. However, some bad lucks & circumstances did prevailed & they weren't that successful as was Pakistan.
The book namely The Bomb in My Garden The Secrets of Saddam's Nuclear Mastermind was written by a renowned Iraqi nuclear scientist Dr. Mahdi who describes in detail the hardships faced by him & his colleagues for the procurement of many nuclear secrets from the international black market. Also described are the inclusion of private German & French companies who not only aided them out of money but actually provided them the technical men.
With an overview of AQ Khan & Pakistan indulgement in these markets he also describes a great deal about internal secrets of International WatchDog & for engineers like me a comprehensive view of the technology involved in Uranium enrichment.

I have read through the book & have filtered important lines for you to analyse & I be sure that you will find it greatly interesting that overall Iraq did got a potential similar to that of Pakistan to start its nuclear ambition!!

http://www.*******.com/file/106604698/22e1baea/Abstracts_Bomb_Courtyard.html

Cover Page:

d150626cffbfdd5800f7a0df9e61e314.jpg

Back
Top Bottom