What's new

“Iraq Has Enough Money to Pay Iran War Reparations”

Iran can keep barking, Iraq should not pay a single penny to them.
What is your problem with Iran idiot? your mom is the dog who's barking, do you have a illegitimate father from mosul? Don't use this word again (barking) when talking about Iran haroomzade madarjende. I've respect for Pakistan and use Pakistani flag as my second flag here in forum. Kosmadars like you who have some personal problem with Iran wont change my opinion.

Because everyone picks on Iran?
We should put pressure on their government if they step on blood of martyrs and victims of chemical weapons. We're not in a position to be polite as usual.

Roughly what could be the total amount? The question is can Iraq's economy afford this at this point and even better question would be, do they want to compensate Iran ?
It can be paid yearly/monthly in long term. They're paying tiny kuwait 52 billion dollars.
https://www.reuters.com/article/us-...-gulf-war-reparations-to-kuwait-idUSKBN1HR26Q

Last edited:
@Shapur Zol Aktaf
Iraq was destroyed to to wats than ISIS and the sanctions so that’s more than Reparations for both Iran and Kuwait also Iraq is responsible for the two years but Iran is responsible for the rest of the six years

@Shapur Zol Aktaf
Iraq was destroyed to to wats than ISIS and the sanctions so that’s more than Reparations for both Iran and Kuwait also Iraq is responsible for the two years but Iran is responsible for the rest of the six years
Ofcourse Iran knows that Iraq has many problems, that's why we paused our demand for 30 years! after Iran Iraq war and assisted Iraq in solving some of their problems (isis etc).
The payment can be done in many ways like oil deliveries, contracts, long term payments, which will not make it difficult for Iraq to pay it back. Lets say for example paying Iran back in 99 years.
Iraq has paid Kuwait 40 billions dollars in 14 years, while they had civil war and oil output was not as much as now. So 1 trillion is realistic if spread over 100 years.

Also ceasefire with that psychopath was not possible because he was unpredictable, not to be trusted. He would come back with nuclear or more chemical weapons because he actually started the war because of tearing apart the 1975 algiers agreement. Even after the ceasefire deal of 1988 was signed, Iraq pushed MEK for a last invasion attempt against Iran (operation mersad).

But even what you mention can be negotiated about. Important is that negotiations to be started. Iraqis are at least our neighbours, we want eternal peace with them. If there are issues, we must solve it with negotiations.

Last edited:
Ofcourse Iran knows that Iraq has many problems, that's why we paused our demand for 30 years! after Iran Iraq war and assisted Iraq in solving some of their problems (isis etc).
The payment can be done in many ways like oil deliveries, contracts, long term payments, which will not make it difficult for Iraq to pay it back. Lets say for example paying Iran back in 99 years.
Iraq has paid Kuwait 40 billions dollars in 14 years, while they had civil war and oil output was not as much as now. So 1 trillion is realistic if spread over 100 years.

Also ceasefire with that psychopath was not possible because he was unpredictable, not to be trusted. He would come back with nuclear or more chemical weapons because he actually started the war because of tearing apart the 1975 algiers agreement. Even after the ceasefire deal of 1988 was signed, Iraq pushed MEK for a last invasion attempt against Iran (operation mersad).

But even what you mention can be negotiated about. Important is that negotiations to be started.
My point his Iraq already paid reparations after being destroyed and it’s under Iran control so Iraq doesn’t need to pay anything since the wars in 1991 and 2003 and 13 sanctions plus 15 years terrorism Iraq was more damaged than Iran or Kuwait so asking for reparations is ridiculous

My point his Iraq already paid reparations after being destroyed and it’s under Iran control so Iraq doesn’t need to pay anything since the wars in 1991 and 2003 and 13 sanctions plus 15 years terrorism Iraq was more damaged than Iran or Kuwait so asking for reparations is ridiculous
I don't believe Iraq is under control of Iran and I've not seen remarkable benefit for Iran. Turkish companies have a larger share in Iraq, turkish export is bigger. If Iran controlled Iraq that would not be possible. That Iran controls Iraq is in my opinion a neocon propaganda and fear mongering towards Iran. Iraq is independent, choses its own policy and direction by holding free elections.
Did Iran do suicide bombings or cutting heads? did Iran make wars against Iraq after 1988? No, Iran had even a role in somehow reducing terrorism in Iraq.

Last edited:
I don't believe Iran is under control and I've not seen remarkable benefit for Iran. Turkish companies have a larger share in Iraq, turkish export is bigger. If Iran controlled Iraq that would not be possible. That Iran controls Iraq is in my opinion a neocon propaganda and fear mongering towards Iran. Iraq is independent, choses its own policy and direction by holding free elections.
Did Iran do suicide bombings or cutting heads? did Iran make wars against Iraq after 1988. No, Iran had even a role in somehow reducing terrorism in Iraq.

We can give you Ctesiphon instead of repairs

Anyway if you ask me.. asking Baghdad to pay $1 Trillion is like telling Iraq to go drown itself. It's like a declaration of economic warfare.

We can give you Ctesiphon instead of repairs.

Anyway if you ask me.. asking Baghdad to pay $1 Trillion is like telling Iraq to go drown itself. It's like a declaration of economic warfare.
If ISIS/daesh had left even 1% intact 1400 years ago, we would accept the offer.
https://www.google.nl/url?sa=i&sour...aw1I1Rci6aUC7OaY4UFbRyTl&ust=1534706246278285

Iran somehow needs to pressure Iraq and try to be compensated by Iraq. If that's economic warfare according to you, so be it. If Iraq keeps working against Iran in certain issues, then we have to act.

http://www.kurdistan24.net/en/news/879d4e05-3677-451f-bbfd-52b4efd462f8

If ISIS/daesh had left even 1% intact 1400 years ago, we would accept the offer.

taghe_kasra_ctesiphon_big.jpg

How large was this structure before the Sassanid dynasty fell?

How large was this structure before the Sassanid dynasty fell?
You mean the city or this structure only?

The archway is considered a landmark in the history of architecture, and is the largest single-span vault of unreinforced brickwork in the world. The arched iwan hall, open on the facade side, was about 37 meters high 26 meters across and 50 meters long, the largest man-made, free standing vault constructed until modern times. The arch was part of the imperial palace complex. The throne room—presumably under or behind the arch—was more than 30 m (110 ft) high and covered an area 24 m (80 ft) wide by 48 m (160 ft) long. The top of the arch is about 1 meter thick while the walls at the base are up to 7 meters thick.[6] It is the largest vault ever constructed in the world. The catenary arch was built without centring.[6] In order to make this possible a number of techniques were used.[6] The bricks were laid about 18 degrees from the vertical which allowed them to be partially supported by the rear wall during construction.[6] The quick drying cement used as mortar allowed the fresh bricks to be quickly supported by those that were previously laid.

https://www.google.nl/url?sa=i&source=images&cd=&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=2ahUKEwjkqLW7qPfcAhURLlAKHdytB4wQjRx6BAgBEAU&url=http://www.iranchamber.com/history/ctesiphon/ctesiphon.php&psig=AOvVaw1I1Rci6aUC7OaY4UFbRyTl&ust=1534706246278285

Iran somehow needs to pressure Iraq and try to be compensated by Iraq. If that's economic warfare according to you, so be it. If Iraq keeps working against Iran in certain issues, then we have to act.

http://www.kurdistan24.net/en/news/879d4e05-3677-451f-bbfd-52b4efd462f8

But you realize how large of a number $1 trillion USD is? Might as well give Iraq to Tehran lol if that happens. Like who the **** wants to pay 1 trillion USD? Not that I agree with it, I don't agree with the claims Kuwait has either the financial claim is enormous for that little rich state however they're America's bitch and the UN demands Iraq to pay. As for your 1 trillion USD, you can add Iraq as your province and you'll have 40 million more people of which 25 million more Akhoond worshippers.

What is your problem with Iran idiot? your mom is the dog who's barking, do you have a illegitimate father from mosul? Don't use this word again (barking) when talking about Iran haroomzade madarjende. I've respect for Pakistan and use Pakistani flag as my second flag here in forum. Kosmadars like you who have some personal problem with Iran wont change my opinion.

My problem is that your country is bitching and whining for a ludicrous amount of war reparations, even though Iran itself wasn't some pacifist party in the Iran-Iraq war, and the Iraqi regime which was involved in the war is no longer in power. It's incredibly idiotic, there's no justification for this outrageous demand.

Stuck a nerve did I? Grow up and learn to take some criticism, the world does not revolve around the dirt your artificial borders were setup around.

I don't care if you respect Pakistan or not, your opinion does not affect mine.

But you realize how large of a number $1 trillion USD is? Might as well give Iraq to Tehran lol if that happens. Like who the **** wants to pay 1 trillion USD? Not that I agree with it, I don't agree with the claims Kuwait has either the financial claim is enormous for that little rich state however they're America's bitch and the UN demands Iraq to pay. As for your 1 trillion USD, you can add Iraq as your province and you'll have 40 million more people of which 25 million more Akhoond worshippers.
Cut budget of Barzanistan in half and pay that half to Iran. At least we wont put a knife in your back. Just an idea. Also things are to be negotiated. 1 trillion USD is not a law. No please, no akhoonds. We can give them for free to Iraq. At the moment Iran produces more than is needed, so we can export many if there is demand. We might pay as well for anyone who want to receive them for free.

That's unbelievable amount of money.
Do you realize that 1 trillion means 1,000,000,000,000?
How do you expect Iraq to pay you all this huge amount of money?

I mean let's for argumentative purposes assume that Iraq agreed to pay you, then how much do you expect to get paid annually?

If Iraq decided to pay $1 billion every year starting from next year, that means the last pack of money you receive would be in 3019.

Well they paid Kuwait, we've been patient enough so why not.

Iran's Human Development Index 0.774

Iraq's Human Development Index 0.649

Kuwait's Human Development Index 0.800

As long as Iraq is behind in developments there is no need to put extra pressure on them . there must be a different between Iran's actions and their so called Arab brothers .... !

this type of inequality will create problems in our region not just for Iran but for other countries too .

Back
Top Bottom