What's new

Iran's Persian Gulf gambit takes shape

FaujHistorian said:
I feel bad that $tupid leadership in Iran is taking their people to an un-winnable conflict.
Who will suffer? ayatullahs? heck no. they will be sitting in deep bunkers of Qum.
The real sufferers will be the Iranian people. They will die and lose their property. Mullahs will be safe.
Oh and the so called leaders like Ahmdenejat will be hiding in sewer pipes no too different from Qaddafi and Saddam.,
It is time to back down and ratchet down the rhetoric. Sometimes leaders have to make decisions in favor of long term survival of their people. And these decisions may be un-popular.

Man! what U think just the Iranians gonna suffer, thats ure mistake then.....almost half of the world is gonna suffer and we would be worst cuz we are their next neighbors......:smokin:

Dear poster, read my post again (I quoted it again for your reference).

My post were strictly based on Iranian context.

Off course you are right. As a Pakistani I feel that Pakistan being the next door neighbor will suffer too.

We have paid heavy price due to $tupid decisions of Mullah Omer and Mullah bin fing laden.

Now Mullahs in Iran are making the same kind of $tupid decisions. And as a result Iranian people and Iranian neighbors will suffer.

Tell you something about Mullahs.

They can easily terrorize their civilian population. See what Iranian Mulalhs did after the so-called revolution, see what Mullahs in Afghanistan did to their own people, see what Mullahs in Pakistan did to the people in tribal areas, Swat and bajore.

These Mullees can threaten ordinary civilians, but when faced with a regular army, they all pull up their Shlawars and dhotis, and jubbas and toaps and run like heck,. They all hid in civilian population instead of facing the regular army.

Iranian Mullahs are no different. Any shock and awe campaign will result in all these Mullahs running like rats.

Only innocent Iranians will be left with death and destruction.

Hope you get the point this time.

peace

Your question is typical of the ignorant supporters of terrorist Iranian regime.

Just read up a bit about history. Soon after Khomeni took power in Iran, he used petro dollars to spring up Shia political and militant organizations. Imamia Student Organization (ISO), Tehrik Nifaz Fiqah Jafria, and Sipah mohammad were formed by indoctrinating Shia youth. Majority of these youth were given free travel to Iranian training centers in the name of "religious tours".

Pakistani Sunnis militants then got money from Saudi, and the rest they say is history.

Khomeni regime did the same to many other countries where Shias population was willing to do the bidding of a terrorist Mullahs.

In urdu we have a saying "Is hamam main sub nungay hain" (Every type of Mullah is naked in the terrorist madhouses"

peace.
I very much doubt about that Petro-Dollar part after the revolution for one year we had many problem on internal fronts that we had practically had no time to do anything with other countries .and after that an eight year war imposed on us , and Mr. Moosavi our prime minister of the war time when asked about Iran economy in those times said all the yearly income of the country at those times was 6 milliard dollar that from that amount they had to use 3 milliard on war efforts and just 3 milliard for the rest of the country and it was why he opted for a very close control of economy by government otherwise the country would have been bankrupted . so I don't think there was too much extra money for arming militias , by the way didn't your country had a shiaa government at those times ?

I very much doubt about that Petro-Dollar part after the revolution for one year we had many problem on internal fronts that we had practically had no time to do anything with other countries .and after that an eight year war imposed on us , and Mr. Moosavi our prime minister of the war time when asked about Iran economy in those times said all the yearly income of the country at those times was 6 milliard dollar that from that amount they had to use 3 milliard on war efforts and just 3 milliard for the rest of the country and it was why he opted for a very close control of economy by government otherwise the country would have been bankrupted . so I don't think there was too much extra money for arming militias , by the way didn't your country had a shiaa government at those times ?

Iran may had financial difficulties. But there was enough money in the hands of Khomeni to start militant organizations in so many countries.

Who do you think is giving money and weapons to Hizbullah? Martians?

Same way Shia organizations in Pakistan got money from Iran.

it is time for Iranians and their supporters to accept some basic facts about black crimes by the Iranian Mullah regime. This is the only way to live with reality and not some made up world.

peace

Then who armed SSP and hundreds of other militant outfits? Why not spew similar hatred towards the Arbi barbees? Zia lover.

You my dear Sir perhaps are new to the forum.

Go read my posts, and you will see both Iranian Ayatoooooooolahs and Saudi Mooooooolahs get the same treatment. This particular thread is on iran so you may see more emphasis on Iranian tullahs. But wait for another thread where Suadi or Arabs are being discussed.

In either case, two wrongs don't make it right.

The last time the United States faced a formidable opponent was in the 18th century (British). Since the, they have only engaged guerrilla style combatants or practically ruined regimes like Baathist Iraq. What makes any of you think that the US is ready to take on Iran?

The last time the United States faced a formidable opponent was in the 18th century (British).

Is this the type of military history being taught by Ayatullahs these days? If so it is pathetic.

What about so many wars Americans fought since their independence?

You can mock your enemy to your heart's content, but never underestimate USA.

Because when you underestimate your enemy, you end up bringing a knife to a gun fight, and the results will not be good for you.

So have a healthy respect of your opponent, and make sure you read the true history, from multiple sources. Do not rely on history books written in Qum. They will misguide you. Sadly.

peace

You my dear Sir perhaps are new to the forum.

Go read my posts, and you will see both Iranian Ayatoooooooolahs and Saudi Mooooooolahs get the same treatment. This particular thread is on iran so you may see more emphasis on Iranian tullahs. But wait for another thread where Suadi or Arabs are being discussed.

In either case, two wrongs don't make it right.
KOOL :) If both are getting bashed equally, then I'm in!

BTW, I'd appreciate more targeting of barbees as they've statistically caused more damage!

Back
Top Bottom