What's new

Iran's oil minister scraps oil and gas connections to India

One almost gets the sense that India is slowly being contained by an unseen and superior force. I wonder what it could be?

:pop:

How about India's own economy?

Its amusing to see how some people here wish the India-Iran relations to be. Dont bother folks. India- and Iran have had good relations much before your countries were born and it will continue to be same long after your countries cease to exist.

India was born in 1947, the same year as Pakistan. Stop coming up with imaginary countries that never existed in Indian subcontinent.

what is really special with israel ?

you love them because of piece of weapons ?

Yes, its because of the weapons. India begged and they got it. So everything is good.

No country in their right mind would accept monopoly money like rupees as payment. Not even a country as desperate as sanctions-ravaged Iran.

I don't know how India voted. But the only countries that have veto power in the UNSC can stop UN sanctions being applied on other countries. Russia and China refused to veto UN sanctions on Iran. We even agreed to sanction North Korea after being pressured by the fascist thugs in Washington.

CPC always go along with sanctioning our friends by siding with the west.

1. Not vetoing is not the same as supporting. The volume of trade between China and Iran speak otherwise.
2. Sanction on NK...on a sanction draft that China has written. I am sure it must be REALLY heartbreaking for NK to be unable to import luxury cars and have a few oversea accounts seized.

We love them, because It is defying much more powerfull 7-8 Arab bullies with a population of just around 7 million, we love & admire Israel because It has reached great strides in Science and Technology, we love Israel because It helped when we need it most i.e. Kargil war, we love Israel because it also sufering religious extremism and terrorism and we love Israel because people of Israel suffers attrocites of unimaginable scale & still able to stand on its own infront of any country within a decade of holocaust. At last, we love Israel because It understand our senstivities, So our love for Israel is not at the cost of any other countries.

No country in their right mind would accept monopoly money like rupees as payment. Not even a country as desperate as sanctions-ravaged Iran.

But, has not it the greatness of Iran that it still accepts 45% payment in Indian Rs.

One almost gets the sense that India is slowly being contained by an unseen and superior force. I wonder what it could be?

:pop:

Superior force is Pakistan...........Now happy!!!!!!!!

1. Not vetoing is not the same as supporting. The volume of trade between China and Iran speak otherwise.
2. Sanction on NK...on a sanction draft that China has written. I am sure it must be REALLY heartbreaking for NK to be unable to import luxury cars and have a few oversea accounts seized.

Bottom line is the CPC crumbled under western pressure. That's all that matters. They abandoned our friends when they needed our support the most.

We love them, because It is defying much more powerfull 7-8 Arab bullies with a population of just around 7 million, we love & admire Israel because It has reached great strides in Science and Technology, we love Israel because It helped when we need it most i.e. Kargil war, we love Israel because it also sufering religious extremism and terrorism and we love Israel because people of Israel suffers attrocites of unimaginable scale & still able to stand on its own infront of any country within a decade of holocaust. At last, we love Israel because It understand our senstivities, So our love for Israel is not at the cost of any other countries.

But, has not it the greatness of Iran that it still accepts 45% payment in Indian Rs.

Superior force is Pakistan...........Now happy!!!!!!!!

Millions upon millions of Indians would disagree you saying 'we' support Israel. Pretty much all the Muslim Indians despise the Zionists. The Hindus support the Zionists because Hindus hate Muslims because Muslims conquered Hindus for 1000+ years.
I would say 200+ million Indian Muslims would take great exception with your post. I would say India is fully divided. As far I know the Indian Muslims despise their own Hindu countrymen and consider Muslims from other countries as closer to them than Hindus in their own country. Many Sikhs feel the same way from the protests they have in places like Canada and UK.

No we love them because they stood by us when we were at war. When most countries decided to be neutral. They were there at ground zero.

They could have remained neutral but they stood by us no matter what the reason might be. Its gratitude that we have for Israel.

And as an Indian i would be very happy to see both Iran and Israel progress :tup:

How about India's own economy?

India was born in 1947, the same year as Pakistan. Stop coming up with imaginary countries that never existed in Indian subcontinent.

Yes, its because of the weapons. India begged and they got it. So everything is good.

Do you think Taiwan in part of china.

India Friendship with Iran doesn't Mean that they can dictate on our friendship with Israel.......................Its Vice versa too........
Iran & Israel both are our friends...................

I dont know what let the chinese to jump all over the thread?? Isnt "None Of Their business"?

We know our economy better than you. And Iranians know their economy better that you. We will handle it ourselves.

Do you think Taiwan in part of china.

Stop changing the topic. The issue here is about Iran wants to protect itself against a falling rupee.

I dont know what let the chinese to jump all over the thread?? Isnt "None Of Their business"?

We know our economy better than you. And Iranians know their economy better that you. We will handle it ourselves.

Everyone knows about the Indian economy in the past month. That is why Iranians are protecting themselves.

Millions upon millions of Indians would disagree you saying 'we' support Israel. Pretty much all the Muslim Indians despise the Zionists. The Hindus support the Zionists because Hindus hate Muslims because Muslims conquered Hindus for 1000+ years.
I would say 200+ million Indian Muslims would take great exception with your post. I would say India is fully divided. As far I know the Indian Muslims despise their own Hindu countrymen and consider Muslims from other countries as closer to them than Hindus in their own country. Many Sikhs feel the same way from the protests they have in places like Canada and UK.

I am myself a Sikh, so don't sh!t your '50 cent' propaganda here. Do you know more than me about India?? India is not China and here we are not ruled by elites of one party. You can do rally, protests, wear burkha's or hizab's, vote for any party and choose your any representative unlike China. Where you people work like dogs on the orders of CCP hunchmen like Bo Xilai, whose families & children are like your rulers and you can do nada other than licking their balls. India is not sinkiang, where your CCP's slave army are butchering muslims just for wearing hijabs.

Other than few retards working on your & Pak payroll, rest of muslims are more Indian than any other Indian. Actually its not your problem, because you don't know anything about religion other than worshiping CCP goons, licking balls and cleaning ***** of their children. I also understand that its is your duty here at PDF to do CCP propaganda otherwise you and your family never come out of labor camps again.

Bottom line is the CPC crumbled under western pressure. That's all that matters. They abandoned our friends when they needed our support the most.

Right, crumbling. You didn't read single word I wrote did you?

Even 45% is too much what else you want?

How do you expect to pay then? in PNR?

45% payment demand is fine because it is their call. I think it will be beneficial for them also and may boost trade later.

I love the dramatic way in which Chinese post news articles. Just like North Korea, Cuba and other similar state. Guess old habits just don't go away. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom