What's new

Iran's defence industry

Iran is stronger than Pakistan,without nuc.bomb Pac. army is nothing.Jour economy is crap if compare with Iran,without USA and China in two days India win .When US army leave Afghanistan Pac. wil be on black list state of department.

Iran's defense industry is certainly the second best on the region after Israel. And it is true that have taken great strides in the past 25 years. However the over exaggeration of the Iranian government is damaging it. Iran can certainly make many things but the media's blowing it off way out of proportion is damaging it.

I don't understand some Idiots here, when Iran unveils a missile for example they say all WE need to know about it, do you expect them to give Wikipedia the blue print so they can put all the missiles info on there?
i never came across an Iranian military achievement that's hard to believe...if it does seem a bit weird then its because of the stupid transitional.
a while back iran created some small drone. but the fars news agency called it an UFO.

---------- Post added at 02:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:00 PM ----------

Iran's defense industry is certainly the second best on the region after Israel. And it is true that have taken great strides in the past 25 years. However the over exaggeration of the Iranian government is damaging it. Iran can certainly make many things but the media's blowing it off way out of proportion is damaging it.
As i said its all due to stupid translation.
also how does israel have a better defense industry? they cant do ANYTHING without their daddy USA...

how you can prove this we have modern airforce navy army
Iran is stronger than Pakistan,without nuc.bomb Pac. army is nothing.Jour economy is crap if compare with Iran,without USA and China in two days India win .When US army leave Afghanistan Pac. wil be on black list state of department.

---------- Post added at 02:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:10 PM ----------

what is the future of iranian airforce i think it is a really weak point of iraf

how you can prove this we have modern airforce navy army

---------- Post added at 02:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:10 PM ----------

what is the future of iranian airforce i think it is a really weak point of iraf

Iran pakistan are friend we should not be compared.

Iran is trying to develop a good navy and air force but it will take time.

I don't understand some Idiots here, when Iran unveils a missile for example they say all WE need to know about it, do you expect them to give Wikipedia the blue print so they can put all the missiles info on there?
i never came across an Iranian military achievement that's hard to believe...if it does seem a bit weird then its because of the stupid transitional.
a while back iran created some small drone. but the fars news agency called it an UFO.

---------- Post added at 02:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:00 PM ----------

As i said its all due to stupid translation.
also how does israel have a better defense industry? they cant do ANYTHING without their daddy USA...

It mainly reported in Iranian news agency you would think Iranians are the gods of war unveiling new equipment every day. Seriously they are asking for people not to take them seriously this way.

It mainly reported in Iranian news agency you would think Iranians are the gods of war unveiling new equipment every day. Seriously they are asking for people not to take them seriously this way.

They don't come our and say things that are that hard to believe, if your problem is that they do it every day then thats not an excuse because Iranians universities alone are working on 300 defense projects as we speak.
Iran makes scientific achievements every day they have the fastest growing scientific output in the world.
i do admitt iran militart is not advanced as the west but comeon you got to give them credit for trying.

Can Iran's military power and aspirations be considered as a threat to Pakistan?

No, Iran poses no military threat to Pakistan (or anybody else) unless its attacked, and Pakistan leadership isnt stupid to do it. There could be economical/political friction, like between anyone (even Israel with US dont always agree on everything).

The current regime is committed to the destruction of Israel and cannot tolerate its existence.
Thats nonsense, its weird some people still believe this brainwashing. Iran doesnt like what Israel is doing, neither most of EU, and only US vetoes saved Israel from UN heavy sanctions or even Serbia's fate. However, Iran wont attack Israel, and only if under attack they'll respond with thousands of ballistics missiles.

With the soon to exit of F-4 Phantoms, F-5s Iran will have a single type of plane most likely the indigenous F-5 variant easy to maintain and a fleet commonality thus reduction in costs but yet to be seen if Iran has perfected the in home development of the variant of General Electric J85-GE-21B turbojet most likely. The bits and piece of fleets of Iraqi french made F-1s could be replaced in coming years by Saeqesh F-5s as F-1s are useless without any support from the France or third party.

Iran is flying 9 types this a disastrous decision on part of IRIAF F-1s, F-5s, F-4s must and should be phased out are prone to disaster and pilot safely. But I guess Iran is keeping them as it has fear from israel.

good god, another false flag imbecle twat on the roll again :disagree:

and from where do you belong, long line of eastern bloc prostitue families whose economy doesnt depend on anything else other then blow jobs your women give??

yes we are stronger with nukes and we produced it ourselves likeit or not, we gonna nuke your twat hole too someday so behave

and from where do you belong, long line of eastern bloc prostitue families whose economy doesnt depend on anything else other then blow jobs your women give??

yes we are stronger with nukes and we produced it ourselves likeit or not, we gonna nuke your twat hole too someday so behave

Tone it down abit, will you? He is our Bosnian Muslim brother, entitled to his own views. No need for name calling.

My intention is not to defend the guy, but your post shows you're pretty impolite and intolerant of different views.

My intention is not to defend the guy, but your post shows you're pretty impolite and intolerant of different views.
there is an idiom in turkey "öyle göte böyle yarrak"
means, this dick for that as.s.

Back
Top Bottom