What's new

Iranian UCAVs exercising combat missions in Persian Gulf

this is really huge. in a war case scenario this swarm of 50 stealth drones could cripple enemy air defence and pave the way for AF to take out hard targets with qassed type bombs. well done IRGC.
50 is just a showcase sample... They are working on a +500 RQ type fleet... I can not provide a source... but just hear it from me

btw, new bombs are underway... more destructive...

Whilst our enemies are focusing on our missiles, they have no idea what nightmares awaits them in the form of these swarm stealth UAV's.

50 is just a showcase sample... They are working on a +500 RQ type fleet... I can not provide a source... but just hear it from me

Even 500+ is too small, they will make much more.
They will end up making these drones like they make our missiles.

:cheers::cheesy::cheesy::cheesy::cheesy::cheers:
i really hope IRGC cooperates with AF and integrate the akhgar into s-191. note that the akhgar's range is 30km if it fired of a drone with speed of 200km/h but the s-191 is a 600km/h capable drone.

:cheers::cheesy::cheesy::cheesy::cheesy::cheers:

i really hope IRGC cooperates with AF and integrate the akhgar into s-191. note that the akhgar's range is 30km if it fired of a drone with speed of 200km/h but the s-191 is a 600km/h capable drone.
Be sure that both these ideas are considered on new guided weapons by IRGCSF

Whilst our enemies are focusing on our missiles, they have no idea what nightmares awaits them in the form of these swarm stealth UAV's.

Even 500+ is too small, they will make much more.
They will end up making these drones like they make our missiles.
No... Even 500+ is enough... if these 500 can even suppress air defenses that would be huge..but Iran has something else in his mind.....
We need time to have a capable air force... at least a decade or more... the plan is to cover the weakness by a deadly UCAV fleet even America would goosebumps seeing them on radars (if the can).. Do you think Haji Zadeh guys are stopped here celebrating the end of the project? These UCAV fleet will cover weakness until capable AF come and join these lovely birds...

btw that + means something... right? Al Aghelol Esharah

Shahed 191 landing:
shahed191 landing.jpg

VS:
Shahed 161:
Shahed161 landing.jpg

shahed161 belly.jpg

---------------------------

Three different clips in this link:
بزرگترین ناوگان پهپاد بمب افکن تهاجمی منطقه

Second one includes the landing scenes.

In third clip:
General Hajizadeh said we will maintain the similarity between our drones and the equivalent American ones, to mock the eventual result of their expenses in our region. (That's the source of mentioning MQ1 in this news!)

Keep it safe from saudi f15 and tornados .they can take it with tomoto souce anytime

Keep it safe from saudi f15 and tornados .they can take it with tomoto souce anytime

As if their radars can even detect these drones. Don't make me laugh mate. Go ask the Israelis what happened when Iran flew a less advanced version of these drones called "ayub drone" in their airspace and how they could not even detect them for ages until they managed to lock with their heat seeker using their F-16 and even then it took them multiple attempts to down it.

As if their radars can even detect these drones. Don't make me laugh mate. Go ask the Israelis what happened when Iran flew a less advanced version of these drones called "ayub drone" in their airspace and how they could not even detect them for ages until they managed to lock with their heat seeker using their F-16 and even then it took them multiple attempts to down it.
And then they bombed t4 base in syria

Could they take Houthi Scud missiles with tomato souce? :partay:

I don't think so sir
They are safe from houthi missiles since begeing

Back
Top Bottom