April_22,_2020_High_Quality_Images_of_Noor_Satellite_Launch_With.jpg
    263.9 KB · Views: 23
  • April_22,_2020_High_Quality_Images_of_Noor_Satellite_Launch_With (1).jpg
    April_22,_2020_High_Quality_Images_of_Noor_Satellite_Launch_With (1).jpg
    79.1 KB · Views: 23
  • April_22,_2020_High_Quality_Images_of_Noor_Satellite_Launch_With (2).jpg
    April_22,_2020_High_Quality_Images_of_Noor_Satellite_Launch_With (2).jpg
    103 KB · Views: 28

Iran IRGC Qassed 3-stage satellite launch vehicle (SLV) with Noor-1 military satellite cameras onboard telementry IR and SLV stage seperation , IRGC Chief Major Gen. Salami ( "Today we can see the world from space / We have made strategic leap in intelligence gathering ), IRGC Aerospace chief Gen. Hajizadeh.
@yavar jan correct me if I'm wrong but just comparing the length of the rocket and the mobile launcher next to it, I don't think that launcher would be able to carry this hockey around. I think IRGC just used it as a temp gantry but the rocket is not a mobile launched one by definition.

For a military satellite it’s orbit is literally in areas Iran doesn’t need coverage. I mean technically it’s current orbit flies close to SECERT US military site Area 51.

So I assume this satellite can at least move a little because the current orbit seems not strategic for a military spy satellite. I assume it’s more for testing certain instruments and communication systems for the eventual Noor 2 version.

Still a light satellite Weight maybe 100-200kg? But iran hasn’t shown any heavier satellites to begin with.
You are forgetting about the Earth's rotation. The satellite is rotating at a southwest-NorthEast direction while the Earth is rotating west-east direction so the satellite "shadow" will move towards West by certain amount each time it completes one cycle. Eventually it will sweep the Earth surface.

I suppose I can't expect a person that cannot differentiate between liquid and solid fuelled system to know better, but tell me, what were those system that accurately destroyed US bases few month ago? were they low speed, liquid fuelled kites?
Can you tell me their speed? I have specifically said that high speed solid fuel missiles will be difficult as simpler chipsets will get fried and will need military grade chipsets to survive such conditions. Lower speed missiles are possible or high speed inaccurate missiles are possible with lesser grade chipset. The missiles that hit USA base were about 2-3 mach speed, not very high. Ballistic missiles of MRBM & above have speed of 12 Mach or more. Even F22 can travel at 2.3 Mach with a living pilot inside.

And yet Iran had put satellites into orbit starting from 2009.
No, Iranian satellites were of small size and in unstable orbits till now. So, they are not really usable satellites.

Are you sure of that? Iran has been investing in , testinga nd launching satellites for a bit now, so you cant say that with 100% certainty. THere is plausible deniability due to this technology being applicable in different fields.
This launch was from TEL. Now, do you know any satellite of USA, Russia, China etc being launched from TEL?

due to what? stop looking for raw materials and focus on the end products you've been talking about - missiles and space vehicles that Iran apparently cant make. are you serious?Iran is already at India's military level btw, only difference is Russian help and TOT and economies of scale benefits due to large volume of everything.
Iran got plenty of technology from USA till shah time and yet Iran was unable to develop its own technology. India mostly reverse engineered technology and developed its own solutions rather than outright technology transfer. Russia merely helped India in getting the needed parts and as India developed its own solutions, assisted India in quality control.

THen whats the point of saying Iran didnt have computer chips to launch space vehicles? bro! u need to chill.. u use too much circular logic.
Iran can launch space satellites with primitive circuits as in case of 1950s satellite launches. But it is not possible to have high speed, long range & accurate ballistic missiles. I was telling this because someone was pointing fingers at me for my previous statement

He probably lacks knowledge of irans electric industries capability.

And iran don't design chips (frackly say they did several), but others do, russian mcst, if I'm not wrong offered a deal for chips and processor, mostly for communication and military application..

I read a realated article years ago.

https://financialtribune.com/articl...60/russia-to-sell-computer-processors-to-iran
None ever gives such technology. A country has to develop it by itself. Russia hasn't given semiconductor technology to its closest allies and you expect Russia to give ot to Iran?

the things that even make Alice gave you a face palm
alice-face-palm-featured.jpg

PDF Tracking Contest

With a perigee visual magnitude of 2.4 at full illumination reported in a Chinese forum, it means that the Noor satellite is very easy to observe with naked eyes.

At a distance of 1'000 km and 50 percent illumination, the Noor-1 satellite is still bright enough with a visual magnitude 5, therefore observable without binoculars.

Not to mention to photograph with any camera and smartphone.

Special mention for the first member of this forum to report the first visual contact or post a photo!

48_640_480.jpg

http://web.archive.org/web/20200423...ata/attachment/image/000/16/54/48_640_480.jpg ; http://www.9ifly.cn/data/attachment/image/000/16/54/48_640_480.jpg ; http://www.9ifly.cn/forum.php?mod=redirect&goto=findpost&ptid=93411&pid=731832 ; http://archive.is/2OMyh
1. Perigee visual magnitude of 2.4 at full illumination.

NOUR-1 satellite

NORAD ID: 45529
Int'l Code: 2020-024A
Perigee: 433.6 km
Apogee: 451.6 km

Inclination: 59.8 °
Period: 93.3 minutes
Semi major axis: 6813 km

Two Line Element Set (TLE):

1 45529U 20024A 20113.93246813 .00004197 00000-0 10000-3 0 9991
2 45529 59.7991 168.6034 0013204 212.2014 211.8193 15.43599399 100

https://www.n2yo.com/satellite/?s=45529

First visual contact

First picture

b1d8d6877fbb090c08ae8dcca976f755b38c2800.jpg

http://archive.vn/eYsF3/b1d8d6877fbb090c08ae8dcca976f755b38c2800.jpg ; https://archive.vn/eYsF3/eb1844a122f4165fe1024212d2623eff5bcb1e97/scr.png ; http://web.archive.org/web/20200423032619/https://pbs.twimg.com/media/D_Y_0lTXYAI7byz?format=jpg&name=medium ; https://pbs.twimg.com/media/D_Y_0lTXYAI7byz?format=jpg&name=medium ; https://twitter.com/aliceeveupdate/status/1150176935487725569
2. First prize for the visual tracking of Nour-1 satellite.

6e323515d66ee30841cae4a9a7318d3b72b3e685.gif

ae4ffdaeb02c2ea160fb33e41686a846f36755ca.gif

022c2d783cdf337beef335add6afdbf99880963d.png
4b7f704c1b6a7a2291742bd3986353bc70cc2569.png

@yavar jan correct me if I'm wrong but just comparing the length of the rocket and the mobile launcher next to it, I don't think that launcher would be able to carry this hockey around. I think IRGC just used it as a temp gantry but the rocket is not a mobile launched one by definition.
Yes it can curry this rocket,
The rocket is Qader110 ,
Even for Noor-2 satellite it be launch with Khorramshahr most likely we use same TEL launcher

This launch was from TEL. Now, do you know any satellite of USA, Russia, China etc being launched from TEL?

What I saw in this video was not a mobile launcher.
it is mobile laumcher ( TEL ) brother, Russia and chines use same launch way in case of war to put tactical eye ( 300KM) in space

Last edited:
Can you tell me their speed? I have specifically said that high speed solid fuel missiles will be difficult as simpler chipsets will get fried and will need military grade chipsets to survive such conditions. Lower speed missiles are possible or high speed inaccurate missiles are possible with lesser grade chipset. The missiles that hit USA base were about 2-3 mach speed, not very high. Ballistic missiles of MRBM & above have speed of 12 Mach or more. Even F22 can travel at 2.3 Mach with a living pilot inside.

No, Iranian satellites were of small size and in unstable orbits till now. So, they are not really usable satellites.

Iran got plenty of technology from USA till shah time and yet Iran was unable to develop its own technology. India mostly reverse engineered technology and developed its own solutions rather than outright technology transfer. Russia merely helped India in getting the needed parts and as India developed its own solutions, assisted India in quality control.

Iran can launch space satellites with primitive circuits as in case of 1950s satellite launches. But it is not possible to have high speed, long range & accurate ballistic missiles. I was telling this because someone was pointing fingers at me for my previous statement

None ever gives such technology. A country has to develop it by itself. Russia hasn't given semiconductor technology to its closest allies and you expect Russia to give ot to Iran?

Here we go the computer chip genious again.

O Vai mujhe maro mujhe maro, ye mojak hora hahe keya..!

one thing is very clear, if the launch was failure would he or Trump keep secret ? every time in past history that the launch was failure U.S media and U.S Joint Chief and Trump announce it opennely

guess what this time they cant. i wonder why

Last edited:
that is a small rocket , why not USE a TEL as IRCG don't operate those space centers ad maybe they wanted to control all aspect of the launch. as a matter of fact all small space rockets can be launched from TEL

that is a small rocket , why not USE a TEL as IRCG don't operate those space centers ad maybe they wanted to control all aspect of the launch. as a matter of fact all small space rockets can be launched from TEL
Yes, many countries too have solid fuel rockets for launching military reconnaissance satellites in wartime and they are fired from TEL. But these rockets are very huge and need TELs which are much larger than those for ICBMs. But Iranian rocket seems to be partially liquid fueled and not as large which means that it is mostly a missile test.

you still beat on that bush.
nobody gaive you the technology to design the equipment to build the chip for example they don't give you technology to design a 7 nm fab but the device are for sale and you can bu the devices to build foror exampe a 20nm chip . but how that device work , how to build another you won't knew untill you reverse engineer it but meanwhile you can build as much chip as you like with it

Yes, many countries too have solid fuel rockets for launching military reconnaissance satellites in wartime and they are fired from TEL. But these rockets are very huge and need TELs which are much larger than those for ICBMs. But Iranian rocket seems to be partially liquid fueled and not as large which means that it is mostly a missile test.
you answer yoursef , liquid fueled is not favorite for military use , it take ages to be prepared for launch and if enemy have air superiority , they find it before you manage to fire your missile and destroy it.

no its a space rocket not an ICBM .

For a military satellite it’s orbit is literally in areas Iran doesn’t need coverage. I mean technically it’s current orbit flies close to SECERT US military site Area 51.

So I assume this satellite can at least move a little because the current orbit seems not strategic for a military spy satellite. I assume it’s more for testing certain instruments and communication systems for the eventual Noor 2 version.

Still a light satellite Weight maybe 100-200kg? But iran hasn’t shown any heavier satellites to begin with.
well agreed this is just the start for IRGC space organisation and we have to say it was an damn good one so we can expect more soon maybe in next 2 months

Back
Top Bottom