What's new

Iranian Space program

I don't think Iran has the technology to place a satellite in an orbit at all

IMG_20200422_210008_197.jpg

It is a ballistic missile test.
Basically.
Iran has no intention of placing a satellite.
Are you sure of that? Iran has been investing in , testinga nd launching satellites for a bit now, so you cant say that with 100% certainty. THere is plausible deniability due to this technology being applicable in different fields.
I don't think Iran has the technology to place a satellite in an orbit at all.]
Iran just did though!
It is just Indirect missile testing
Yes.

. Again, I have been telling for sometime that Iran can't make high speed solid fuel ballistic missile with high accuracy
Iranian Zulfiqar ballistic missile is exactly this, prove me wrong. stop trolling!
due to lack of computer chips.
due to what? stop looking for raw materials and focus on the end products you've been talking about - missiles and space vehicles that Iran apparently cant make. are you serious?Iran is already at India's military level btw, only difference is Russian help and TOT and economies of scale benefits due to large volume of everything.
Nevertheless, satellites were launched in 1950s when there was no computer chips. So, Iran can launch satellites with lot of effort but solid fuel accurate missile of long range is impossible
THen whats the point of saying Iran didnt have computer chips to launch space vehicles? bro! u need to chill.. u use too much circular logic.

Basically.

Are you sure of that? Iran has been investing in , testinga nd launching satellites for a bit now, so you cant say that with 100% certainty. THere is plausible deniability due to this technology being applicable in different fields.

Iran just did though!

Yes.

Iranian Zulfiqar ballistic missile is exactly this, prove me wrong. stop trolling!

due to what? stop looking for raw materials and focus on the end products you've been talking about - missiles and space vehicles that Iran apparently cant make. are you serious?Iran is already at India's military level btw, only difference is Russian help and TOT and economies of scale benefits due to large volume of everything.

THen whats the point of saying Iran didnt have computer chips to launch space vehicles? bro! u need to chill.. u use too much circular logic.

This is such a delightful post.

Basically.

Iran just did though!

Yes.

He probably lacks knowledge of irans electric industries capability.

And iran don't design chips (frackly say they did several), but others do, russian mcst, if I'm not wrong offered a deal for chips and processor, mostly for communication and military application..

I read a realated article years ago.

https://financialtribune.com/articl...60/russia-to-sell-computer-processors-to-iran

Last edited:
This is such a delightful post.
CHeers.

THe people who hate me the most on this forum are 95% usually those who use inconsistent and bad logic to defend their warped points and views. I'm happy to expose bad logic, especially when the end result of not doing so is people being brainwashed and misinformed. Lol

CHeers.

THe people who hate me the most on this forum are 95% usually those who use inconsistent and bad logic to defend their warped points and views. I'm happy to expose bad logic, especially when the end result of not doing so is people being brainwashed and misinformed. Lol

Many on PDF just like to hate Iran and will use whatever mental gymnastics they can conjure up in order justify their positions no matter how objectively erroneous they are, that's all there is to it man lol.

Iran IRGC Qassed 3-stage satellite launch vehicle (SLV) with Noor-1 military satellite cameras onboard telementry IR and SLV stage seperation , IRGC Chief Major Gen. Salami ( "Today we can see the world from space / We have made strategic leap in intelligence gathering ), IRGC Aerospace chief Gen. Hajizadeh.

For a military satellite it’s orbit is literally in areas Iran doesn’t need coverage. I mean technically it’s current orbit flies close to SECERT US military site Area 51.

So I assume this satellite can at least move a little because the current orbit seems not strategic for a military spy satellite. I assume it’s more for testing certain instruments and communication systems for the eventual Noor 2 version.

Still a light satellite Weight maybe 100-200kg? But iran hasn’t shown any heavier satellites to begin with.

Back
Top Bottom