What's new

Iranian Space program

PS: This guy is obviously trolling

Just report the troll to the mods (insults against Iranian users, flame baiting / provocation, hijacking threads with off-topic material), avoid quoting and responding to them.

and i don't know why we suddenly see many users from Turkiye since last week clashing here

It's their regime's impotence to change the strategic equation in the south Caucasus - given how Iran is firmly standing in the way, which is driving them mad.

Kek :lol: It's like me boasting about how Turkey defeated Cyprus

Watch how a competent army deals with Iraq

So the Iranian military is incompetent now? Idk about that one…How do you expect us to respond in earnest when you say stuff like this Legion? it’s a complete wonder why someone insults Turkey in response to the things you say (sarcasm).

Also, how are you even remotely trying to insinuate that 1980’s Iraqi military under Saddam is akin to Cyprus… really?

The Iranian armed forces did the best they could at the time and fought a valiant war against a foe armed to the teeth and bankrolled by the whole world practically speaking. Not to mention there’s an entire laundry list of operations IRIAF undertook that are listed as some the most dangerous, ambitious and successful air operations to date.

Putting up any sort of defense when the nation was going through the aftermath of a violent coup/reorganization of armed forces is impressive on its own. Let alone actually inflicting heavy losses and pushing out Saddam’s forces… but hey just a whole lotta “incompetence” here am I right? :disagree:

The following counter invasion of Iraq was a mistake. Probably the only thing that you can really hound Iran down for alongside all the Operation Praying Mantis stuff.

Last edited:
Just report the troll to the mods (insults against Iranian users, flame baiting / provocation, hijacking threads with off-topic material), avoid quoting and responding to them.

It's their regime's impotence to change the strategic equation in the south Caucasus - given how Iran is firmly standing in the way, which is driving them mad.

I’m just disappointed really.

So the Iranian military is incompetent now? Idk about that one…How do you expect us to respond in earnest when you say stuff like this Legion? it’s a complete wonder why someone insults Turkey in response to the things you say (sarcasm).

Also, how are you even remotely trying to insinuate that 1980’s Iraqi military under Saddam is akin to Cyprus… really?

No, fighting a defensive war is much easier than conducting landing operations in hostile territorry. Just ask the British, French, Australians and New Zealanders how Gallipoli went and they'll tell you :D

If you're proud about barely resisting Iraq, I honestly find that pathetic.

Last edited:
Putting up any sort of defense when the nation was going through the aftermath of a violent coup/reorganization of armed forces is impressive on its own. Let alone actually inflicting heavy losses and pushing out Saddam’s forces… but hey just a whole lotta “incompetence” here am I right? :disagree:
Nobody told you to purge the army and imprison your officers. Cleaning up after your own mess, isn't some sort of big accomplishment

And furniture of WMDs, the depth of the aid given to Iraq that time surpasses any international laws:

- Western germany helps Iraq making their Saddam Scuds not only carry WMDs, but also elevate their range from 400km (i think) to 600km, to reach Tehran with a WMD payload

- Never seen in history, trade of WMDs from signatory of the treaty concerning chemical weapons (West), to another country (Iraq) that itself signed this act, used on a country (Iran), that itself signed this act

- Help on manufacturing various chemicals to be used (with the help of westerns sats) behind Iranian troops, so that those that would retreat would see a horrendous surprise followed by death

- It is not "fucking Iraq", USA was also into the war, both on ground, sea, air and space, violating Iranian waters, shutting down airliner with murky excuses, struck Iranian warships, possible practice of cannibalism and torture on POWs, if this is not enough to say that USA was at war with Iran (destroying a ship, an airliner, offshore oil spaces, providing WMDs) then i don't know what is considered as a declaration of war

PS: This guy is obviously trolling and i don't know why we suddenly see many users from Turkiye since last week clashing here about subjects talked a million times and both sides flexing on who is the best

Nobody told you to storm a foreign embassy and take the workers hostage. That's an act of war.

You're upset that they gave Saddam a few toys :lol: you should be glad they didn't nuke you

Nobody told you to purge the army and imprison your officers. Cleaning up after your own mess, isn't some sort of big accomplishment

Nobody told you to storm a foreign embassy and take the workers hostage. That's an act of war.

You're upset that they gave Saddam a few toys :lol: you should be glad they didn't nuke you

You’re insufferable but whatever, agree to disagree.

No, fighting a defensive war is much easier than conducting landing operations in hostile territorry. Just ask the British, French, Australians and New Zealanders how Gallipoli went and they'll tell you :D

If you're proud about barely resisting Iraq, I honestly find that pathetic.

That’s wild lol

You’re insufferable but whatever, agree to disagree.

That’s wild lol
In kooni madar ghahbeh kire sag khor adam beshoo neest; put the jabroni fagot piece of garbage on ignore like the rest of those mongoloid degenerates in this forum... Theirs is truly a degenerate race worthy of genocide.
To those inside Iran, kill all pan turks or other pan roaches if you can get away with it...

In kooni madar ghahbeh kire sag khor adam beshoo neest; put the jabroni fagot piece of garbage on ignore like the rest of those mongoloid degenerates in this forum... Theirs is truly a degenerate race worthy of genocide.
To those inside Iran, kill all pan turks or other pan roaches if you can get away with it...
@waz

The only reason I came back was Iran's Yak-130 purchase and you ban me from IRIAF thread but you allow this shit? Just because there's a few of them, they can do and say whatever they want with no reprecussion but when I respond in kind I'm getting banned.

I’m just disappointed really.

By what, a troll doing exactly what they're supposed to? As indicated, this individual is obviously griped and resentful due to their own country's incapacity to overcome Iran's red line in the southern Caucasus, hence why they're seeking to compensate by trolling this section. Look at their posting times: last night they either had no sleep at all, or rested for merely four hours before rushing back here. This is how obsessively distressed they are about Islamic Iran's might.

Since they do not mean to engage in rational, constructive discussion but to troll, as you ought to have noticed by now, there are two things to avoid: A - quoting and replying to their gibberish; and B - trying to counter them with ad hominem including insults (which they will use with mods in the guise of a pseudo-alibi to shield themselves from sanctions).

Instead, it is necessary to report their flame-baiting, off-topic troll posts systematically. The more you all stick to these simple principles, the sooner they'll be gotten rid of.

By what, a troll doing exactly what they're supposed to? As indicated, this individual is obviously griped and resentful due to their own country's incapacity to overcome Iran's red line in the southern Caucasus, hence why they're seeking to compensate by trolling this section. Look at their posting times: last night they either had no sleep at all, or rested for merely four hours before rushing back here. This is how obsessively distressed they are about Islamic Iran's might.

Since they do not mean to engage in rational, constructive discussion but to troll, as you ought to have noticed by now, there are two things to avoid: A - quoting and replying to their gibberish; and B - trying to counter them with ad hominem including insults (which they will use with mods in the guise of a pseudo-alibi to shield themselves from sanctions).

Instead, it is necessary to report their flame-baiting, off-topic troll posts systematically. The more you all stick to these simple principles, the sooner they'll be gotten rid of.
Perhaps I put too much faith in thinking this user might have changed his reprehensible attitude after the last verbal flogging I gave him when he exploded at me for no reason but you are indeed correct. Clearly it has no intentions to discuss such topics in earnest without petty insults, petulant patronizing or other contemptible behavior.

Seems as though Iran’s resolve really does bother our Northern neighbors to no end. What a shame really…

I shall ignore him now, and good riddance to this troll (one of many to infest our side of PDF).

Folks, I would recommend you avoid any discussion with LegionnairE regardless of what he writes. From now on, we should collectively, unanimously, and as a team ignore him in all threads and not respond to anything he says. If he becomes offensive, I would also suggest not reacting to it and reporting it without even mentioning it here, just do it consequently in the background. The past has clearly shown that he can be derogatorily offensive at any time. He only spreads toxic and negative energy here.
This will only work if we all stand together as a team. If even a single person interacts with him, the effect of this strategy will be massively undermined.

دوستان، من پیشنهاد می‌کنم که هرگز با لژیونرE گفت‌و‌گو نکنید، بی‌توجه به آنچه که او می‌نویسد. از حالا به بعد، ما باید به طور یکپارچه، متحدانه و به عنوان یک تیم او را در تمام موضوعات نادیده بگیریم و به هیچ چیزی که او می‌گوید پاسخ ندهیم. حتی اگر او توهین‌آمیز شود، پیشنهاد می‌کنم که به آن واکنش نشان ندهید و بدون اعلام در اینجا، آن را گزارش کنید. گذشته به وضوح نشان داده است که او هر زمان می‌تواند به طرز توهین‌آمیزی رفتار کند. او فقط انرژی سمی و منفی را در اینجا منتشر می‌کند. این فقط زمانی موفق می‌شود که ما همگی به عنوان یک تیم با هم بایستیم. اگر حتی یک نفر با او تعامل داشته باشد، تأثیر این رویکرد به شدت ضعیف خواهد شد.

aziz, maha nah-bayat khodemoo injoori khamtar neshoonbedeem. Rust migi, Legionn vaghan mardtikeh hast vali mah az-een behtarr hasteem.

No need to insult other Turks or wish wreckless death upon innocent people who happen to be Turkish. This isn’t reflective at all of who Iranians are and what we stand for as a people.

Please refrain from such language, it’s highly inappropriate and unnecessary. I understand your frustration with him but such words don’t help the situation.

Disappointed by a descendant of people that practiced countless of genocides including gutting and eating flesh of Armenian soldiers? :turkey:

We cannot trust them anymore
lol does the Iranian butthurt never end? Seljuk Turks ruled you for centuries. Even now your leader is of Turkish descent. :lol:

Ali Khamanei is Turkish. :lol: Cry me a river

1694786318409.png

Back
Top Bottom