What's new

Iranian Space Program

FazaNavard is composed of Faza + Navard , means Space + Walker , you can ask me these questions soheil always falls short on these matters...

But iran is not china dear friend , china is in good terms with the US , economically mainly , if iran starts to launch usable satellites into the space without being a US satellite like china , then that means more trouble for iran

ok fella !!!

go on ...

Any communication satellite to be launched in coming moths ?

To be honest , i don't follow the news , they are not meant to be followable more so ; but as an iranian citizen living in iran , and judging by the thickness of the payload stage right above ahmadinejad ; i think iran is unlikely to launch anything actual in the near future unless it betters relations with the west...:azn:

To be honest , i don't follow the news , they are not meant to be followable more so ; but as an iranian citizen living in iran , and judging by the thickness of the payload stage right above ahmadinejad ; i think iran is unlikely to launch anything actual in the near future unless it betters relations with the west...:azn:
Were there any talks of Indo-Iran Space cooperation ? I highly doubt that since Israel supply us Spy Satellites.

Hope, we do collaborate.

Were there any talks of Indo-Iran Space cooperation ? I highly doubt that since Israel supply us Spy Satellites.

Hope, we do collaborate.

I hope so too :) , but israel is quite inefficient in the launching industry and their launches are purely ceremonial just like iran , they have launched their important satellites other than Ofeq , Shofeq , with the help of third parties

I hope so too :) , but israel is quite inefficient in the launching industry and their launches are purely ceremonial just like iran , they have launched their important satellites other than Ofeq , Shofeq , with the help of third parties
Yup. They lack launch capability. That's why they ask India to launch few.

SO-01.jpg

SO-02.jpg

SO-03.jpg

SO-04.jpg

SO-05.jpg

Iran to send humans for short space missions in 4 years

Sat Jan 19, 2013 8:8AM GMT

The plan for sending and returning humans to and from the space will be carried out by the next four years and the plan for sending a human being into the space and putting him into the earth’s orbit will be launched in the next 10 years.”

Director of Iran Space Agency (ISA) Hamid Fazeli says the Islamic Republic plans to send human beings to half-hour space missions in four years.

In a Saturday interview, Fazeli pointed to Iran’s plans to send big animals, including chimpanzees, into the space in the near future and noted that the next phase of the project is to send human beings aboard a bio-capsule to a specific altitude into the outer space and returning them within less than 30 minutes.

The ISA director pointed out that that so far only three countries have achieved the know-how.

“The plan for sending and returning humans to and from the space will be carried out by the next four years and the plan for sending a human being into the space and putting him into the earth’s orbit will be launched in the next 10 years,” Fazeli said.

On Tuesday, the ISA announced that Iran will send animals into the space aboard a bio-capsule, code-named Pishgam (Pioneer), during the 10-Day Dawn celebrations in early February 2013, which will mark the 34th anniversary of the victory of the Islamic Revolution in Iran in 1979.

Due to biological similarities between humans and monkeys, the latter were selected for the forthcoming space mission.

Iran launched its first indigenous satellite, Omid (Hope), in 2009. The country also sent its first bio-capsule containing living creatures into the space in February 2010, using the indigenous Kavoshgar-3 (Explorer-3) carrier.

In June 2011, Iran put the 15.3-kilogram Rasad (Observation) orbiter in space. Rasad's mission was to take images of the Earth and transmit them along with telemetry information to the ground stations.

Iran also launched Navid-e Elm-o Sanat (Harbinger of Science and Industry), another indigenous satellite, into the orbit on February 3, 2012.

The satellite was a telecom, measurement and scientific one, whose records were reportedly used in a wide range of fields.

Iran is one of the 24 founding members of the UN Committee on the Peaceful Uses of Outer Space, which was set up in 1959.

well done soheil.thats very nice.
anyway what about the payload?

Back
Top Bottom