What's new

Iranian soldier equipment

I was hoping from the Iranian members in here to post some pictures of the Iranian soldier modern equipments, such as helmets, clothes, bullet proof vests, assault rifles, Etc.....

I am no Iranian but i by observing and analysing some pictures from Iranian soldiers i would say there armed like this...

- Old Ballistic Helmets
- Woodland and Domestic Camouflage
- AK-47, Kh-2002 or G3 as standart infantry rifal
- Ballistic vest is not a standart issue, They dont have Level-3 ones
- The good old classic leather army boots
- Some weapons armed with scopes and other goodies

- Gas Masks if required
- Night vision scope if required

I was hoping from the Iranian members in here to post some pictures of the Iranian soldier modern equipments, such as helmets, clothes, bullet proof vests, assault rifles, Etc.....

547903_10150977112223603_1552050989_n.jpg

Army%2BMarksman.jpg

316789_10151047697263603_976028766_n.jpg

Khaybar+KH2002.3.jpg

13_8801290683_L600.jpg

84540428.jpg

39644847.jpg

45218363.jpg

how much iran imports? Or it produce itself, as sanctions are imposed.

In the Camouflage , we are changing the clothes to ones that use digital Camouflage like this pic:
http://gallery.military.ir/albums/userpics/10099/236687_542.png

http://gallery.military.ir/albums/userpics/10099/236682_810.png

about the helmets , yes they are old but they will be replaced in next 10 year, with modern ones ...

we have different kind of night goggles .....

in the case of guns , we have produced good new weapons but they are not mass produced for the whole army, because it needs money...
but for special forces the matter is different ...

and something interesting : they are using Ray ben Sun glasses in recent years :D

It's different, The standards of Army is different than IRGC and IRGC have equipped with modern equipment more than Army.
Except conscripts, all other Units of IRGC are using modern equipment, but maybe half units of Army are using modern equipment.

The Army using G3- MP5- and marines UZI. but some special force of Army can also use AK 47 If They Need it.
The IRGC using M16 - AK47 and some other rifles Like Kh-2002 and ...

how much iran imports? Or it produce itself, as sanctions are imposed.

Iran has to produce everything she needs. nowadays even Russia doesn't give us spare parts for Mig-29 and kilo submarines and we have to produce everything, Iran is producing spare parts for F14- Mig 29,F5,F4 .all our choppers, ammunition for Air force and armored units,Tanks,Infantry, artillery,naval forces. Air defense systems, Missile strategic forces ,space program and ... everything.
Iran military industry is really extended.
almost All of The equipment that Iranian forces use them produce in Iran.

He was talking about 'modern' equipment. Which modern equipment do we see here? Try to post something relevant, not just pictures. Besides that, the title in that vid you posted is wrong. That's not the Qods force, but Saberin.

Back
Top Bottom