What's new

Iranian RQ-170 Real or Fake ?

Real or Fake ?

• Total voters

Ohh... you spotted some sticks in a UAV.

give-that-man-a-cookie_496686[1].png

No ...

I proved people's stupidity!

I know SOHEIL....you have no idea what those antennas are used for, but because you spotted it on a UAV. :)

For your knowledge Taranis uses SATCOM..... so, why those antennas are on it ? Have a clue ? :cheesy:

Also are you sure that it is Taranis....? o_O

Last edited by a moderator:
I know SOHEIL....you have no idea what those antennas are used for, but because you spotted it on a UAV. :)

For your knowledge Taranis uses SATCOM..... so, why those antennas are on it ? Have a clue ? :cheesy:
Mod Edit

And stop acting like a teacher, here.everyone has access to google nowadays.you are in no position to teach soheil anything in this regard.soheil is a respected and well-known member.

heir usage doesn't matter, dude.according to your genius troll Taranis ain't stealth anymore.
And stop acting like a teacher, here.everyone has access to google nowadays.you are in no position to teach soheil anything in this regard.soheil is a respected and well-known member.

Anyways, i have no interest in this thread anymore. I want all Turkish posters to stop posting and getting into meaningless quarrels with our Iranian friends about their defense products.

All Turks and Iranians should talk is, the similarities in their culture, foods, common words, movies, music etc... :cheers:

Anyways, i have no interest in this thread anymore. I want all Turkish posters to stop posting and getting into meaningless quarrels with our Iranian friends about their defense products.

All Turks and Iranians should talk is, the similarities in their culture, foods, common words, movies, music etc... :cheers:
I didn't mean that, dude.I like you guys, having constructive and friendly discussion with us.you always mention the empty half of the glass when it comes to our military products.this sounds very aggressive and trollish to us.I assure Iran has made some products that you wish to have them in your arsenal as well.mention them and be friendly with us.and invite us to your wedding ceremony please.

Have a nice baqlava:cheers:

It's also seen flying with a helicopter. The helicopter is further away but not so much that you can't tell the helicopter and it are somewhat of similar size

Mod Edit

RCS increases by using RF antennas attached to the UAV like iranian radio control RQ-1700000 have , although it does not even make sense to use RF antennas like the Iranian RQ17000000 have, at the first place, when Taranis, or any other real stealth UCAV use Satcom for their control. BTW, Taranis is still in development process and not finalized yet, and is not planned to be used sooner than 2030, and its design is under change and completion.

Last edited:
Mod Edit

RCS increases by using RF antennas attached to the UAV like iranian remote control RQ-1700000 have , although it does not even make sense to use RF antennas like the Iranian RQ17000000 have, at the first place, when Taranis, or any other real stealth UCAV use Satcom for their control. BTW, Taranis is still in development process and not finalized yet, and is not planned to be used sooner than 2030, and its design is under change and completion.
mod edit ? @Serpentine is it new or something ? the last time i recall mods didn't edit posts

When you look at it, it has no engines. It is only a mock up.
if it is fake with no engines then not YOU or your allied western powers should be WORRIED..right? so let us congradulate you and western soldiers that they have no capable enemy ... It must be all good..congrats to all of you.. one more win step for you guys... I wonder what should we do in Iran if by any chance world masters of Western origin decided to act as God and wipe us up of the earth and send us to another hell!!! I guess I must bye as cans of food as I can and dig a hole starting from now!! so weak we are... so dangerous you are... it is not fair... :suicide2::hang2:

Back
Top Bottom