What's new

Iranian Police in Bajaj Pulsars !

Sexist comment, deciding on baby's gender... what if you will have 3 daughters?
Are yaar....Okies, I want a daughter as first child. If I don't have son and my daughter wants it, I will happily give her or to her husband.

whats next indians arjunk tank to iran?
They are building their own MBT and I am confident on them.

The Pulsar Army is going to hate me for the post but I have to say it :P

Apache RTR is a much better bike than any Pulsar. TVS should export their bikes. Pulsar starts disintegrating after 3 years. If you are looking for maintenance free bike go for Hero. Looks like Iranians have still not seen the best from India.

And just noticed Bajaj has stolen the back side horn of Apache and put it on their new pulsar :woot:

Apache RTR is a much better bike than any Pulsar. TVS should export their bikes. Pulsar starts disintegrating after 3 years. If you are looking for maintenance free bike go for Hero. Looks like Iranians have still not seen the best from India.
And just noticed Bajaj has stolen the back side horn of Apache and put it on their new pulsar :woot:
Apache looks less manly. I would rather say Gayish. :D

Are yaar....Okies, I want a daughter as first child. If I don't have son and my daughter wants it, I will happily give her or to her husband.

They are building their own MBT and I am confident on them.

Oi mate I was only kidding, hope you have will have a son soon ;) (Dhoodh piya kari)

Apache looks less manly. I would rather say Gayish. :D

Ohh Please
Here you go Apache RTR 250 beat this :P
TVS+APACHE+RTR+250.JPG

I second that... apache build quality (or any tvs bike) is way better than pulsar. Pulsar does starts rusting within a year.. its only looks..and advt..

Enfield is for Men, Apache is for Boys. :smokin:

Enfield is different man, its not for racing, its a cruiser.

Yup, Pulsar 180 reaches 120 without shaking.

Have anyone ride Enfield Bullet ? The faster it gets, more smooth it becomes. :D

Yes Sir, I am the proud owner of the old coiled kick Bullt (without the 'e' in Bullet :P ) that is gifted down 1 generation and have broken my calves twice (almost ripped the skin to the bone)... Love it, will never sell it and will be riding it again in 60 days when I am home again! One engine overhaul done last year and a smoothened gear. My mum used to hear it almost from 4kms (our hills are pretty silent and its sound just shatters it).

It rides crazy stable... The faster you ride it, the better traction it gets on the road (Though I have a modified, very broad back wheel, for the hilly roads of my home town's blind turns).

@hinduguy and @MST That I know. I have Pulsar 180 and Bullet.

I am telling you the difference.

As for @danger007 , bullet is made to ride alone. No chick pick. Ask mastaan what bullet means.

@mastaan Exactly. I hate these electric start one. Do you know if you would had gone to Enfield club on Orkut back in the days, and told that you had new electric start one, they will bash your left, right and center.

Old bullet have that distinct sound which is muffled in new ones. The gear on other side makes it more great. :D

My neighbor back in home town also owns one and have asked my dad to sell it to him. Many people have said that if he ever wish to sell it, let them know. But my dad won't. That guy used to say to me, why the hell you have Pulsar, ride this. But Bullet drinks hell lot of fuel. But totally worth it.

He bought it in 1982-84, I can't remember now. He just loved to ride it fast. Its his prized possession.

Once when I was new for this bike, I went along with my friend and it stopped. So he pushed it and then only it started. I told my dad, he said, Why did you start it by pushing. I have never done that. :D

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom