What's new

Iranian Nuclear Technology and Industry (technical only... non-political)

If Iran truly goes for 190K SWU UF6/year, as claimed by Kamalvandi today, it'll be game over for the West.
This is a game changing development. Perhaps the biggest development in Iran's nuclear program since 2006.

I believe significant propaganda value. Which may or may not translate in field value. Propaganda is like telemarketing. 1000’s of cheap calls to achieve that one unicorn. The classic drumming up of fear in opponent’s population and calming your own is also significant.

I think they are confused. They have no Iran policy at all which is why you have a few insignificant terror plots here and there and chest-thumping and nothing substantial.

I think they are confused. They have no Iran policy at all which is why you have a few insignificant terror plots here and there and chest-thumping and nothing substantial.
In 2010 Iran formally announced the capability to enrich Uranium by laser in Lashkar Abad facility...This capability was developed by 2003 when Iran stopped the AMAD project..
The 2010 announcement was done by president Ahmadinejad when he visited a laser research facility..JCPOA specifically forbid Iran from laser enrichment most likely because it is hard to detect..With JCPOA practically dead...It is very possible that this Enrichment has been going on and what it produces will be part of Iran's " military" Enrichment activities...my personal opinion of course.

I don't believe they're confused. They simply have no option other than to resort to propaganda. :victory:

@SalarHaqq @QWECXZ @Hack-Hook @TheImmortal @_Nabil_

To all Iranian PDF members. 😡Trojan horse alert

This @BlessedKingOfLonging fellow claims to be Iranian using Iranian flag..In several occasion he has embarrassed Iran and Iranians in other forums by talking trash using gutter language against our friends..

I DO NOT KNOW HOW TO HANDLE THE SITUATION. He has been banned several times and just today changed name again..he is careful not to get banned but continues to go against Iranian interest in many forums .

Examples: insulting Iranian Armenians..Insulting Russians..insulting friendly Arabs " Nbil"...insulting jews with very vile language....any suggestions...@was...Sir anything can be done in this regards

Last edited:
@SalarHaqq @QWECXZ @Hack-Hook @TheImmortal @_Nabil_

To all Iranian PDF members. 😡Trojan horse alert

This @BlessedKingOfLonging fellow claims to be Iranian using Iranian flag..In several occasion he has embarrassed Iran and Iranians in other forums by talking trash using gutter language against our friends..

I DO NOT KNOW HOW TO HANDLE THE SITUATION. He has been banned several times and just today changed name again..he is careful not to get banned but continues to go against Iranian interest in many forums .

Examples: insulting Iranian Armenians..Insulting Russians..insulting friendly Arabs " Nbil"...insulting jews with very vile language....any suggestions...@was...Sir anything can be done in this regards
The fact this person has changed their handle without publicizing it is enough for me. This person’s uncivil and depraved mannerisms also strip them of any semblance of being Iranian (that goes for others here as well). Added as red flag and outed. Issue resolved.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom