What's new

Iranian Nuclear Technology and Industry (technical only... non-political)

You must expect the worse, considering who you dealing with. Without the bomb, your negotiation power is limited because those you're facing already have the bomb, many of them, you don't.
Without the bomb, you will have to make more concession to include missiles. You're still firing up small diameter under power SLVs. After so many years, you finally managed to put 24kg-sat on LEO. This will be all you can do. Let's hope you haven't conceded the range of your missiles to 300km, and planning to send your long range ones to russia (for nothing as usual of course) to pay for the war in Ukraine. Perhaps they send you another pair of Yak130 to mate with the other pair they screwed you with just few months ago. And, this time they are fighting the west not with the west. Therefore, your argument of "THIS TIME IS DIFFERENT" is already in the toilet, they did it to you again, CHUMPS!

Many posters here seem to have divided royalties, meaning many legions, but very little of it to Iran. In fact, It is hard to believe they're Iranian, more like russians or turks pretending to be Iranian.

Here is some of their better ideas: lol

-Iran doesn't need the bomb, because then neighbors would want them too.
-Nuclear weapons are useless. (nevermind, your enemies are pointing them at you)
-Iran shouldn't use nuclear weapons against Israel in case of a war, because it will kill palistenians. So, just let Israel nuke Iran (life of Iranians are not as valuable as palistenians).
-Iran shouldn't make Anti-Sat system to shoot down enemy spy sats, cuz the debris will fall on neighboring country, and they will complain about debris falling on their land. lol

-Hooting for russia's illegal invasion of Ukraine. Russia the very same country who has consistently used AND IS USING Iran as a bargaining chip, voted to sanction Iran when itself was riding on the west sanction gravy wagon, refused delivrey on every deal, refuse to transfer tech for an old cold war RDC33 while transferred the entire MIG 29 and RD33 PRODUCTION to NK FOR ALMOST NOTHING (IRAN PAID FOR THEM TOO, BUT DIDN'T GET THEM), and flipped the bird at Iran, after iran made a drone factory in russia so it wouldn;t loose to Ukraine.
Take your brain farts out of this thread and crawl back to your hole . Cockroaches not allowed in this thread,.:azn::azn:

Take your brain farts out of this thread and crawl back to your hole . Cockroaches not allowed in this thread,.

THIS THREAD INS ALREADY INFESTED WITH AZARI "COCKROACHES" AND "RATS" LIKE YOU. That's why many good posters left, leaving behind a septic tank full of azari turds like you with your pigeon English. So, beat it, turd.

THIS THREAD INS ALREADY INFESTED WITH AZARI "COCKROACHES" AND "RATS" LIKE YOU. That's why many good posters left, leaving behind a septic tank full of azari turds like you with your pigeon English. So, beat it, turd.
I am 100% Persian not Azeri and I reject your racist language against Azeri Iranians, which apparently aims to incite division between Iranians. You should take your own advice and beat it.

I am 100% Persian not Azeri and I reject your racist language against Azeri Iranians, which apparently aims to incite division between Iranians. You should take your own advice and beat it.
No, you are a Lair. You are not Persian, at best an Azari turk pretending to be oner. Many azaris do not like Iran, Persians, and Persian language and culture. If you were Persian, you would not defend these traitors to your country. They negotiated away Iran's Nuclear program and its output just to be sanctioned more in first JCPOA, do you remember that?

In second JCPOA, you will see that you will be negotiating your missile and drone programs and their outputs.
The fact that you Azaris keep going back for more humiliation like this is paramount. You should have pulled out of NTP long ago. It was a treacherous deal signed by your Shah, another traitor Azari.
After the first JCPOA disaster, your are going for more humiliating deal. What's the matter with you all?
Turks and Azaris are the western "TROJAN HORSE" in islamic world to keep you muslims down and under the west utter rulling and domination. They are the best tool they ever had in their tool box.

Inside anty turban read the line, "MADE IN ENGLAND"

Something tells me this "unofficial arrangement" is now even deader than the jcpoa.I would not be surprised if iran increased production of 60% eu in response.
I would however be very surprised,in light of the latest reneging on an agreement by the west,if there will be anymore deals of any sort now for perhaps a generation,baring of course some big political changes in either the west or iran.

No, you are a Lair. You are not Persian, at best an Azari turk pretending to be oner. Many azaris do not like Iran, Persians, and Persian language and culture. If you were Persian, you would not defend these traitors to your country. They negotiated away Iran's Nuclear program and its output just to be sanctioned more in first JCPOA, do you remember that?

In second JCPOA, you will see that you will be negotiating your missile and drone programs and their outputs.
The fact that you Azaris keep going back for more humiliation like this is paramount. You should have pulled out of NTP long ago. It was a treacherous deal signed by your Shah, another traitor Azari.
After the first JCPOA disaster, your are going for more humiliating deal. What's the matter with you all?
Turks and Azaris are the western "TROJAN HORSE" in islamic world to keep you muslims down and under the west utter rulling and domination. They are the best tool they ever had in their tool box.

Honestly I’m a bit tired but coming from a Jamaican who lives I Afghanistan from the city planet of mars honestly you have to much time on your hands

Why do you mix lies with the truth?

Azeris are among the most patriotic people in Iran, Why do you lie against Azeris?

Why is a jabroni piece of garbage being allowed to derail this thread!? Can someone please report the lowlife insect? I have the bloated dung beetle on ignore so I can't do it myself.

seems that we all have him now on ignore. but for other readers it is a shitty thing to read through that non military thread cause of him posts

Any info about the research and development of Thorium reactors in Iran?

The first cargo of Ammonium Uranyl Carbonate (AUC) produced in Shahid Soleimani Complex of Saghand was transferred to Shahid Rezainejad Complex of Ardakan.
Not being a chemist I did some gogooling!.on what is this AUC and why it is important.. guess what..It is needed to make Reactor fuel..looks like Iran is serious about and on its way in that Iranian designed "Karun" reactor in Darkhovin! :azn::azn:

Ammonium uranyl carbonate (UO2CO3·2(NH4)2CO3) is known in the uranium processing industry as AUC and is also called uranyl ammonium carbonate. This compound is important as a component in the conversion process of uranium hexafluoride (UF6) to uranium dioxide (UO2).

UO2 is the most widely used fuel material in a nuclear power reactor. The unique properties of UO2 are
high melting point (2800°C)
chemical stability
compatibility with cladding,
excellent irradiation stability
ease of fabrication

Back
Top Bottom