What's new

Featured IRANIAN NUCLEAR SCIENTIST ASSASSINATED: STATE TV NEWS

To those arguing that only nuclear weapons can ensure deterrence, I would recommend paying attention to the words of user PeeD, who knows a thing or two about these questions:

Iran has no illusions that Israel and the U.S would resort to nuclear weapons, once these complexes start to launch their conventional missile arsenal. Especially Israel would soon realized that damage from Irans conventional BM arsenal threatens its existence.

Which pretty much reflects the point I have been making in numerous discussions here.

Add to that the fact that the US is entirely subservient to zionism and would never risk putting in danger the zionist apartheid regime, and you will see why in order to deter Washington, all one will need to do is to deter Tel Aviv from all out military aggression.

To gain proper and deeper understanding of Iran's contemporary military doctrine and its principle of conventional counter-force, please read the following blog article:

https://patarames.blogspot.com/2020/11/irans-path-to-second-strike-capability.html

This clearly shows why and how Iran is deterring its foes from launching a full fledged war.

_____

well US could occupy Iran in a few months. You’d have to be crazy or ignorant to not know that.

Actually one would have to be naive to assume that the US regime can successfully invade and occupy Iran in a few months without incurring prohibitive costs - which is precisely why it has refrained from doing so.

If they could, they would have proceeded with it under Bush jr., when Iran had been designated as the prime target of their so-called "axis of evil".

Only nukes could prevent such an invasion

As a matter of fact Iran's conventional counter-force has done exactly that for the past decades.

But you are right. The incompetent regime has lost legitimacy.

Well, those aren't the exact words of user Darius77.

Either way, a brief glimpse at the massive yearly rallies celebrating the anniversary of the 1979 Islamic Revolution, at the humongous crowds gathering to bid farewell to martyr Qasem Soleimani (largest funeral procession in history), or at participation rates at the various elections held by the Islamic Republic will decisively disprove any notion of a supposed loss of legitimacy.

Again and again for over 40 years, western-backed, exiled opposition groups have been rehashing such notions like a broken record, only to find themselves challenged by the facts.

I'd recommend not to take seriously western- and zionist-controlled mainstream media reporting on Iran, which in essence is nothing but hostile propaganda.

It can’t protect the country and will have a war as soon as Syria is would up.

And we will soon be reminded how erroneous this assessment was.

The enemy cannot even defeat Iran in Syria and has in fact been soundly beaten back there, and now we are to assume they are going to launch an extraordinarily costly invasion of Iran?

I think so. How can nukes be haram, but missiles with a 1 tonne warhead are halal?
Swords are halal, ok the prophet used a sword. So what are bullets? This is ridiculous.

No it's not. Whether or not one agrees with it is one thing, but it's baseless to compare swords and bullets, or conventional (and often precision-guided) warheads with WMD, which most of the time are used to kill massive numbers of civilians.

Everyone is able to see the difference between Hiroshima / Nagasaki on the one hand, and say, Iran's precision BM strikes on ISIS or Kurdish separatist groups in northern Syria and Iraq on the other.

there is a remarkable level of idiocy in the Iranian government.

To those content with a superficial look at Iranian politics, perhaps. Others would tend to differ however.

my own children risk being sent to fight Iran in the coming decade unless Iran gets these nukes soon.

How about directing such complaints at the Bosnian government first, and protesting any decision on its part to assist NATO-led wars of aggression?

well exactly. There Should be ruling on legality of atom bomb vs hydrogen bomb vs neutron bomb.

maybe they should go for the halal neutron bomb?

Or maybe you should spend that energy on denouncing the criminal zionist and NATO regimes threatening Iran, rather than directing ironic and biased remarks at the one government which has mustered enough courage and integrity to challenge and confront these regimes for four decades in a row?

_____

Apparently nukes were halal up until 2003 and then overnight it became haram.

Not exactly. Imam Khomeini rejected the use of WMD during the 1980's Iran-Iraq war already, when Saddam's forces with the help of their western (mostly European) backers developed and made extensive use of chemical weapons against Iranian troops and even civilian areas.

There are nukes specifically designed for military purposes ''tactical nuclear weapons''.
I really don't know what these mullahs are thinking.

See the introductory part of this post where I quote PeeD. The blog article I linked to details Iran's strategic thinking in this regard.

When i say that the current supreme leader has damaged Iran regarding this issue some get upset.

I doubt anyone would get upset over constructive criticism and/or suggestions. But extrapolations leading to disproportionate attacks (including accusations of treason or connivence with the enemy), are a different pair of shoes. One should be able of engaging in the former while staying clear of the latter, as they are uncalled for in addition to being beneficial to Iran's enemies.

Some have argued for acquisition of nuclear weapons, and I think they are entitled to their views. At the same time, efforts should be made to understand the rationale behind Iran's defense doctrine, which to this day has successfully managed to safeguard the country's stability and terroritorial integrity against the most powerful, brutish and despicable enemies out there. It therefore has its merits and is certainly not stupid, negligent or even treacherous. Although of course, constructive criticism should always be welcome.

Our nuclear program is up and running for 20 years now and still till this day we really do not know what the purpose is.

The indigenization of nuclear technology has allowed advancements in a large number of scientific and industrial fields. In fact nuclear science has many lesser known applications accross the board.

Also it helps the diversification of Iran's electricity production.

We are not even generating electricity

Of course they are. 1000MW of electricty are currently being generated from Iran's nuclear reactor in Bushehr, where two more reactors are under construction as we speak.

we are not mass producing for medical purposes,

Tehran's TRR research reactor is very much producing medical isotopes. Not sure where you got that information from.

_____

Imagine a high profile murder took place on such deserted road ... its open invitation for assassins' .. no security
View attachment 692583
Unfortunately each and every road in the country (there are tens of thousands of kilometers of those) cannot be fenced, walled or equipped with security devices.

Last edited:
Sounds like a lot of copium to justify obeying the limitations demanded by the West.

It's not entirely correct though. In the 1980's, then Supreme Leader Imam Khomeini explicitly rejected the use of WMD during the Iran-Iraq war, when Saddam's forces with the help of their western (mostly European) backers developed and made extensive use of chemical weapons against Iranian troops and even civilian areas.

If the Supreme Leader was eagier to conform to the limitations demanded by the west, he would give carte blanche to liberals like Rohani and the reformists, and then there would be no nuclear issue to begin with, we would not be hearing of it in the news on a near daily basis.

Last edited:
Imagine a high profile murder took place on such deserted road ... its open invitation for assassins' .. no security
View attachment 692583

its not a deserted road, it’s the outskirts of Tehran. Where expensive villas are.

I mean maybe he shouldn’t have left town. But at the end of the day, do you really want your twilight years to be caged for fear of getting killed?

At the end of the day, it was going to happen. He survived one assassination attempt before. His use was at the end anyway. Israel killing him was more to embarrass and take away senior leadership, then take away a bomb. It’s easy to make a nuke. A nuke is 1930’s technology.

It's not entirely correct though. In the 1980's, then Supreme Leader Imam Khomeini explicitly rejected the use of WMD during the Iran-Iraq war, when Saddam's forces with the help of their western (mostly European) backers developed and made extensive use of chemical weapons against Iranian troops and even civilian areas.

It is one thing to use a weapon though and another thing entirely to have it in stock to prevent enemies from attacking you. That's the foremost use of a nuclear weapon anyways.

To those arguing that only nuclear weapons can ensure deterrence, I would recommend to pay attention to the words of user PeeD, who knows a thing or two about these questions:

Which pretty much reflects the point I have been making in numerous discussions here.

Add to that the fact that the US is entirely subservient to zionism and would never risk putting in danger the zionist apartheid regime, and you will see why in order to deter Washington, all one will need to do is to deter Tel Aviv from all out military aggression.

To gain proper and deeper understanding of Iran's contemporary military doctrine and its principle of conventional counter-force, please read the following blog article:

https://patarames.blogspot.com/2020/11/irans-path-to-second-strike-capability.html

This clearly shows why and how Iran is deterring its foes from launching a full fledged war.

_____

Actually one would have to be naive to assume the US regime can successfully invade and occupt Iran in a few months without incurring prohibitive costs - which is precisely why it has refrained from doing so.

If could, they would have proceeded with such an operation under Bush jr., when Iran had been designated as the prime target of the so-called "axis of evil".

No, as a matter of fact Iran's conventional counter-force has done exactly that for the past decades.

Those aren't the exact words of user Darius77.

Either way, a brief glimpse at the massive yearly rallies celebrating the anniversary of the 1979 Islamic Revolution, at the humongous crowds gathering to bid farewell to martyr Qasem Soleimani (largest funeral procession in history), or at participation rates at the various elections held by the Islamic Republic will decisively disprove any notion of a supposed loss of legitimacy.

Again and again for over 40 years, western-backed, exiled opposition groups have been rehashing such notions like a broken record, only to find themselves challenged by the facts.

I'd recommend not to take seriously western- and zionist-controlled mainstream media reporting on Iran, which in essence is nothing but hostile propaganda.

And we will soon be here to remind you how erroneous this assessment was.

The enemy cannot even defeat Iran in Syria and has in fact been soundly beaten back there, and now we are to believe that they are going to launch an extraordinarily costly invasion of Iran.

No it's not. Whether or not one agrees with it is one thing, but it's outlandish to compare swords and bullets, as well as conventional (and often precision-guided) warheads with WMD, which most of the time are used to kill massive numbers of civilians.

Everyone is able to see the difference between Hiroshima / Nagasaki on the one hand, and say, Iran's precision BM strikes on ISIS or Kurdish separatist groups in northern Syria and Iraq on the other.

To those content with a superficial look at Iranian politics, perhaps. Others would tend to differ however.

How about directing your complaints at the Bosnian government first and protesting any decision on its part to assist NATO efforts?

Maybe for a change you should spend more energy on denouncing those criminal zionist and NATO regimes threatening Iran, rather than being content with directing ironic and biased remarks at the one government that has mustered enough courage and integrity to challenge and confront these regimes for four decades in a row?

_____

Not exactly. Imam Khomeini rejected the use of WMD during the Iran-Iraq war already, when Saddam's forces with the help of their western (mostly European) backers developed and made extensive use of chemical weapons against Iranian troops and even civilian areas.

I doubt anyone would get upset over constructive criticism and/or suggestions. But extrapolations leading to all too violent, disproportionate verbal attacks (including out of touch accusations of treason or connivence with the enemy), are a different pair of shoes. One should be able of engaging in the former while staying clear of the latter, as they are uncalled for in addition to being beneficial to Iran's enemies.

Some have argued for acquisition of nuclear weapons, and I think they should be allowed to express their views. At the same time, efforts should be made to understand the rationale behind Iran's defense doctrine, which to this day has successfully safeguarded the country's stability and terroritorial integrity against the most powerful, brutish and despicable enemies, and therefore has its merits and is everything but stupid, negligent let alone treacherous. Althoug of course, constructive criticism should always be welcome.

The indigenization of nuclear technology has allowed advancements in a tremendous number of scientific and industrial fields. In fact nuclear science has many lesser known applications accross the board.

Also it helps the diversification of Iran's electricity production.

Of course they are. 1000MW of electricty are currently being generated from Iran's nuclear reactor in Bushehr, where two more reactors are under construction as we speak.

Tehran's TRR research reactor is very much producing medical isotopes. Don't know where you got that information from.

_____

Every road in the country (there are tens of thousands of kilometers of those) cannot be fenced, walled or equipped with security devices.
What is the red line for you for Iran obtaining nukes ? I mean, you are arguing that Iran's conventional capabilities alone are deterring the enemy.

What if the enemy bombarded Iranian territory tomorrow and destroyed most of our capabilities. Is it then the time to produce nukes according to you ? I am just trying to understand your mindset.

I think nearly everyone agrees that tactical nuclear weapons is a must for Iran.

It is one thing to use a weapon though and another thing entirely to have it in stock to prevent enemies from attacking you. That's the foremost use of a nuclear weapon anyways.

Certainly. However I would recommend reading up on Iran's conventional counter force doctrine, which offers comparable levels of deterrence, here:

Also do not forget what I have been stressing in various discussions here: the US is effectively deterred as long as Isra"el" is, due to America's subservience to zionism. Washington is never going to risk major destabilization of the zionist regime. You have the means to threaten that regime's survival, you have a perfect deterrence against military aggression by the US.

_____

What is the red line for you for Iran obtaining nukes ? I mean, you are arguing that Iran's conventional capabilities alone are deterring the enemy.

I recommend reading the blog article cited above to understand why. Also history is testimony to it.

What if the enemy bombarded Iranian territory tomorrow and destroyed most of our capabilities.

They won't. Just like they didn't for the past decades. Because they know Iran's conventional power will impose costs that they cannot bear, politically speaking.

Is it then the time to produce nukes according to you ?

Not going to happen. Internal destabilization is what the enemy is betting on. They have no military option against Iran.

If they did, they would have put it to use almost twenty years ago (under Bush jr. in particular).

I am just trying to understand your mindset.

I think nearly everyone agrees that tactical nuclear weapons is a must for Iran.

Please read the blog post linked to above, and refer to PeeD's explanations on this forum.

What if the enemy bombarded Iranian territory tomorrow and destroyed most of our capabilities. Is it then the time to produce nukes according to you ? I am just trying to understand your mindset.

I'm just venting, don't take my following rant too seriously....

Dariush-jan, we're dealing with an issue not of function or ability but of will. Whatever else the Americans gloating or the Israelis touting have to say about Iranian retaliatory capabilities at a pure technical level is completely moot, especially what BennyCartoon says in his idiotic rants.

Iranian leaders have been somehow lulled into this weird sense of pragmatism when it comes to dire national-defense issues that require firm responses to aggressors which has cost Iran two important figures thus far with an untold amount more obviously awaiting to be killed since deterrence has been eroded due directly to Iranian inaction or lack of firm-REACTION. Ayn-Al Assad was an impressive display of modern Iranian Quasi-BM technology but hardly enough to really get the Americans to completely reassess their attitude towards Iran. If anything, they now know how to better defend against such an attack in the future lol.

Idk man...long story short (not really lol), someone with balls who is willing to take HUGE risks must come to power in order to remind the Israelis (specifically them) that they cannot just get away with everything scot-free. How any person who is on Iran's side can constantly bring up "the long plan" or "Iran has completed most of its objectives" or even "Haifa and Tel Aviv will be raised to the ground" time and time again when both the Americans and Israelis have been destroying, killing and maiming literal hundreds if not thousands of Iran's own troops/allies/equipment the region over, is beyond me: simply put you would have no choice but to chalk-it-up to delusional or a false-notion of strength on the part of the Iran supporter, unfortunately.

IRGC-AEROSPACE missile force sits on-top one of the worlds largest (actually the largest, lets be honest) pile of tactical and strategic BMs known-to-man (the Pentagon assessment is just a bunch of bullshit) and yet they continue to pussyfoot around with calls for "severe revenge" and "you better not attack us" but they continuously do...

Like I said before and will reiterate again, but this time with a little amendment to my original statement. If Iran doesn't start to react against these attacks more openly or firmly (whichever way it maybe), then we must begin to reassess what one can expect to see from Iran when it comes to its own defensive rhetoric. No longer is it appropriate nor just to sit here behind our computer screens and defend a government that cannot adequately defend its own high-ranking personnel and furthermore, fail (thus far) in providing an adequate response to aggressions against the nation.

I fear that these inhuman Israelis and their puppets in Washington might just blow up some of the reactors whilst their active, or strike other nuclear facilities, flinging radioactive waste all over large swathes of Iran. Maybe then and only then will Iran finally let the dogs of war loose on these regional parasites but i'm not going to hold my breathe any longer for them.

When even AmirIMG, who's somewhat pragmatic when it comes to stuff like this, says that Iran should or more so, NEEDS to fire missiles into Israel directly. Then that's telling you something...

Last edited:
If Iran doesn't start to react against these attacks more openly or firmly (whichever way it maybe), then we must begin to reassess what one can expect to see from Iran when it comes to its own defensive rhetoric. No longer is it approoriate nor just to sit here behind our computer screens and defend a government that cannot adequately defend its own high-ranking personnel and furthermore, fail (thus far) is providing an adequate response to aggressions against the nation.

I fear that these inhuman Israelis and their puppets in Washington might just blow up some of the reactors whilst their active, or strike other nuclear facilities, flinging radioactive waste all over large swathes of Iran. Maybe then and only then will Iran finally let the dogs of war loose on these regional parasites but i'm not going to hold my breathe any longe for them.

That's where you're mistaken. It's not sound to extrapolate Iran's reaction vis a vis targeted assassinations of individuals and project it on one's assessment of how Iran would retaliate to actual military aggression.

There's a reason why the enemy will resrict itself to these sort of actions when in fact it would not hesitate to launch wholesale strikes or invasion if only it thought it could do so at an acceptable cost.

Dariush-jan, we're dealing with an issue not of function or ability but of will. Whatever else the Americans gloating or the Israelis touting have to say about Iranian retaliatory capabilities at a pure technical level is completely moot, especially what BennyCartoon says in his idiotic rants.

Iranian leaders have been somehow lulled into this weird sense of pragmatism when it comes to dire national-defense issues that require firm responses to aggressors which has cost Iran two important figures thus far with an untold amount more obviously awaiting to be killed since deterrence has been eroded due directly to Iranian inaction or lack of firm-REACTION. Ayn-Al Assad was an impressive display of modern Iranian Quasi-BM technology but hardly enough to really get the Americans to completely reassess their attitude towards Iran. If anything, they now know how to better defend against such an attack in the future lol.

Idk man...long story short (not really lol), someone with balls who is willing to take HUGE risks must come to power in order to remind the Israelis (specifically them) that they cannot just get away with everything scot-free. How any person who is on Iran's side can constantly bring up "the long plan" or "Iran has completed most of its objectives" or even "Haifa and Tel Aviv will be raised to the ground" time and time again when both the Americans and Israelis have been destroying, killing and maiming literal hundreds if not thousands of Iran's own troops/allies/equipment the region over, is beyond me: simply put you would have no choice but to chalk-it-up to delusional or a false-notion of strength on the part of the Iran supporter, unfortunately.

IRGC-AEROSPACE missile force sits on-top one of the worlds largest (actually the largest, lets be honest) pile of tactical and strategic BMs known-to-man (the Pentagon assessment is just a bunch of bullshit) and yet they continue to pussyfoot around with calls for "severe revenge" and "you better not attack us" but they continuously do...

Like I said before and will reiterate again, but this time with a little amendment to my original statement. If Iran doesn't start to react against these attacks more openly or firmly (whichever way it maybe), then we must begin to reassess what one can expect to see from Iran when it comes to its own defensive rhetoric. No longer is it appropriate nor just to sit here behind our computer screens and defend a government that cannot adequately defend its own high-ranking personnel and furthermore, fail (thus far) is providing an adequate response to aggressions against the nation.

I fear that these inhuman Israelis and their puppets in Washington might just blow up some of the reactors whilst their active, or strike other nuclear facilities, flinging radioactive waste all over large swathes of Iran. Maybe then and only then will Iran finally let the dogs of war loose on these regional parasites but i'm not going to hold my breathe any longe for them.

When even AmirIMG, who's somewhat pragmatic when it comes to stuff like this, says that Iran should or more so, NEEDS to fire missiles into Israel directly. Then that's telling you something...
BG jan, excellent assessments as usual. I could not have said it better myself. The attacks are just going to continue and the only way to put a stop to that is to let them know that they will suffer as well. If you have been paying attention then you would have known that after the begining of the Israeli assassination campaign there was a brief period of Iranian retaliation (although i would just call it a mere warning from Iran). Israelis were supposedly the target in Thailand,Georgia,India and some other nation spanning over 4 continents (yes Iranian intelligence agencies have worldwide reach). Notice that after the Iranian warnings there were no further Israeli assassination campaigns anymore because they concluded the warnings were perhaps the first signs of massive Iranian retaliation. Even then we made mistakes (on purpose), for example the sticky bomb used in the attempted assassination of the Israeli ambassador to India was low in explosives meant to target the empty area of the vehicle, far from the occupants). Or the loose sticky bomb put on the Israeli diplomats car in Georgia as a warning. It is a disgrace, in my opinion, and extremely dangerous that our inactions and unwillingness has cost us alot. Fast forward to 2020, the response to Ain Assad just emboldened the Israelis to continue their assassination campaigns which was put on hold out of fear for Iranian retaliation. Had Iran not warned and killed hundreds of American troops the outcome would have been much more different.

Pay also attention to the fact that Iran has only been issuing warnings for over the past years and never really intended to harm the other side. This is the core problem. One might ask what the hell is going on at the decision making rooms in Iran. Extremely strange.

Like I said before and will reiterate again, but this time with a little amendment to my original statement. If Iran doesn't start to react against these attacks more openly or firmly (whichever way it maybe), then we must begin to reassess what one can expect to see from Iran when it comes to its own defensive rhetoric. No longer is it appropriate nor just to sit here behind our computer screens and defend a government that cannot adequately defend its own high-ranking personnel and furthermore, fail (thus far) is providing an adequate response to aggressions against the nation.

I agree with you more than I disagree. Many people may say that ur perspective is radical but I dont think they are. I absolutely agree that the enemies have given Iran the maximum reason to lash out directly towards them.

Specially the way the whole Suleimani saga was handled really disappointed me. The decision makers said tens of scenarios were presented to them and the one they actually executed was at the bottom of it. While this was said to stupidly project strength, but for me it just showed weakness. why wud you play ur weakest hand when a man who is a living legend had been assassinated? Its the US who had won even if they didnt respond, it is still insignificant and utterly meaningless tbh.

Also time and time again revolutionary elements are being target in syria directly by zion. Yet Iran stays mum to the fact.

On the issue of Nuclear weapons, there is no alternative. Mark my words, NO ALTERNATIVE. Iran has to get them. Not just for now, but for the decades to come. I understand, the deterrence capability of the conventional missile but a nuke is a nuke and has a distinct purpose by its own right. Tactical nukes are also more than handy.

Also, this whole Issue about nuclear technology is very confusing. So, we have been going thru decades of snow storm for this and we are not even interested in nukes? WHAT THE HELL. That wudnt make sense even for a donkey.

As for the great Supreme Leader, that's wat he is for me. A great leader that Ive always been proud of and will always be. But, its those around him and the Heads of the IRGC thats been the real donkeys for me. All this strategic passivity is no doubt the choice of IRGC.

All I see on Press TV is "severe revenge" "harsh revenge" its like a bunch of stupid folks playing the game "Strong Words". What the IRGC has accomplished has been remarkable no doubt, but they must also let the dogs out now. IRGC is a symbol of greatness but they must act. Or they risk being turned into clowns with no B-A-L-L-S.

@SalarHaqq You are also right from your perspective. And specially given the fact that In this particular instance of the murder of the scientist, It wud be a strategic mistake for Iran to take the bait knowing a Biden govt will be absolutely different in every way than Trump. Specially with only 2 months left now. In this instance, I understand Iranian passivity but in the whole scheme of things they shud have been more aggressive.

I have the opinion that Iran shud stick to its ways for the next 2 months and show restraint and then unleash all it has from the day biden gets sworn in. And make America BEG for a deal. America Must BEG for a deal. Theres no other way. They must Beg, Iran must do wat it needs to do to make it beg.

People Involved in Iranian Scientist’s Assassination Identified: Spokesman
TEHRAN (Tasnim) – The spokesperson for the Iranian administration said the Intelligence Ministry has identified individuals in connection with the assassination of distinguished scientist Mohsen Fakhrizadeh.
Ali Rabiee on Wednesday said the Intelligence Ministry launched efforts after the assassination of Fakhrizadeh, detected a series of movements, and managed to take control of the situation in the region.
The Intelligence Ministry has identified individuals in connection with the assassination attack, he said, adding that all aspects of the incident are under investigation.
The retaliatory reaction will be devised as soon as definite results are obtained, Rabiee added.

but it's baseless to compare swords and bullets, or conventional (and often precision-guided) warheads with WMD, which most of the time are used to kill massive numbers of civilians.

If you attack a country where every adult had to serve in the military, I guess the civilians are the kids and pensioners. A small percentage of the population.

How about directing such complaints at the Bosnian government first, and protesting any decision on its part to assist NATO-led wars of aggression?

Lol. really, the Bosnian government which commands a total of 7,000 soldiers and 6 helicopters. and a third of this government are serbs who hate muslims.

We help nato because they allow us to have a country. No Bosnian soldier would ever hurt anyone in these wars, they are in non combat roles. Mainly mine and explosive disposal. Some in base perimeter security. Usually the last ring of defence. never shot at anyone. most deployed at one time are like 40 people.

Or maybe you should spend that energy on denouncing the criminal zionist and NATO regimes threatening Iran, rather than directing ironic and biased remarks at the one government which has mustered enough courage and integrity to challenge and confront these regimes for four decades in a row?

How can I do that when they would not listen to me, but rather kill me or take all my money or jail me for some trumped up national security charge. They re democratically elected governments elected by a zionist population who hate muslims for the most part. So there is no point destroying my life and not achieving anything productive. the best I can do is encourage iran to develop nukes so that peace in the Middle East can come, so my kids aren't conscripted into a war with Iran in the future.

also, fighting zionist is a very expensive and destructive hobby. best avoided if possible. European people tried that in ww2 and what happened? a ruined content, half of Europe enslaved by zionist communists, the other half by zionist capitalists and forced to pay reparations for the next 60 years. Germany still under occupation and disarmed.

I think Israel should be left alone. and all the zionsits in the world should be given free tickets and encouraged to go there. At the same time we need many more nuclear powers in the region. (not Arab ones, Arabs can not and should never have nukes, they are truly useless and treacherous.) and then some sort of negotiated peace needs to be concluded with nukes hanging over the negotiating table.

If you attack a country where every adult had to serve in the military, I guess the civilians are the kids and pensioners. A small percentage of the population.

But millions of people nonetheless. Not to mention native Muslim and Christian Palestinians, as well as Masjid ul-Aqsa.

Between this and the conventional counter-force option, which has proven its worth for the past decades, the latter is the more correct solution.

Lol. really, the Bosnian government which commands a total of 7,000 soldiers and 6 helicopters. and a third of this government are serbs who hate muslims.

We help nato because they allow us to have a country. No Bosnian soldier would ever hurt anyone in these wars, they are in non combat roles. Mainly mine and explosive disposal. Some in base perimeter security. Usually the last ring of defence. never shot at anyone. most deployed at one time are like 40 people.

It seems you misunderstood my question. You appeared to be blaming Iran for resisting the zio-American empire, because you believe that may lead to Iran being invaded and your sons having to participate as conscripted soldiers. To which I replied that if you're worried about this, then your complaints would logically have to be directed first and foremost at the government whose military your sons are serving and which would decide to take part in such an aggression.

How can I do that when they would not listen to me, but rather kill me or take all my money or jail me for some trumped up national security charge. They re democratically elected governments elected by a zionist population who hate muslims for the most part. So there is no point destroying my life and not achieving anything productive. the best I can do is encourage iran to develop nukes so that peace in the Middle East can come, so my kids aren't conscripted into a war with Iran in the future.

It's not as if lashing out at Iranian officials on an internet forum for not develeping nuclear weapons is going to have any effect in encouraging the latter to revise their policies.

In fact, the zionist-led anti-IR chorus is designed to incite Iranians to rebel against their political system. And I hope you know as much as I do that if the Islamic Republic is seriously destabilized from within, then Iran's enemies will not hesitate to destroy that country like they destroyed so many others in the region. So let's not feed the zio-American propagada against the Iranian leadership, which is baseless and relies on drivel anyway.

Wishing that one's children are spared conscription into a war is a sound motivation, but this should not lead one to be indifferent to millions of lives being taken or destroyed somewhere else.

But either way, they are not going to invade Iran since that would generate costs they know they cannot bear, so I wouldn't worry too much if I were you.

also, fighting zionist is a very expensive and destructive hobby.

You're forgetting noble and even necessary for long term survival of religions and nations.

best avoided if possible. European people tried that in ww2 and what happened? a ruined content, half of Europe enslaved by zionist communists, the other half by zionist capitalists and forced to pay reparations for the next 60 years. Germany still under occupation and disarmed.

I think Israel should be left alone. and all the zionsits in the world should be given free tickets and encouraged to go there.

National-socialist Germany didn't simply go after the zionists (I'm not saying that's the reason for their defeat but it's a difference that should be noted) and committed certain major strategic errors.

To those saying that zionism should not be resisted because they consider it too powerful I reply:

1) You can choose not to resist zionism, but zionism and associated oligarchies (the bankster mob, masonry etc) will come for you anyway.

Unless of course one doesn't care for one's religion, one doesn't care for the survival of one's nation, and one doesn't care for the nightmarish, worse than slave-like existence which global elites (including the zionist oligarchy) are preparing for one's grand-children as well as for human and other intelligent and sentient lifeforms they plan to create in future.

The notion that by leaving the zionist regime alone, zionist oligarchs are going to return the favor to your people and nation and let them live without interference is a flawed expectation.

2) If a people believe in God and in Islam, then there is no fear for them to have. Allah s.w.t. promised us that in the end, oppressors will not be victorious and He is going to keep His promise.

3) I for one do not like to be a defeatist nor to bow to bullies. Whether or not one believes in a religion, dignity is something many will gladly struggle for. Rather die fighting than to living on one's knees and possibly ending up being sacrificed regardless.

At the same time we need many more nuclear powers in the region. (not Arab ones, Arabs can not and should never have nukes, they are truly useless and treacherous.) and then some sort of negotiated peace needs to be concluded with nukes hanging over the negotiating table.

There's a contradiction here: if one believes non-nuclear states can easily be invaded by the zio-American empire, then there's no reason to suppose that the latter is going to let its non-nuclear adversaries develop such weapons instead of preventing them through military aggression.

The fact of the matter is that Iran has nicely managed to deter military aggression for several decades, and has not needed nuclear arms to do so. This is simply proven by recent history. The enemy's threats reached extreme levels under Bush jr. already, yet they did not dare to strike Iran, despite the fact that Iran's deterrence power back then was a fraction of what it is today. And this is not going to change, inshallah.

Last edited:
Just incase one was not aware that the sky is blue.

US officials anonymously blame Israel for assassinating Iran’s top nuclear scientist – reports

An unidentified Trump administration official has blamed Israel for last week’s assassination of Iran’s top nuclear scientist, CNN said, following an earlier New York Times report citing anonymous US sources fingering Tel Aviv.
The latest senior official to attribute Friday’s killing of Iranian nuclear physicist Mohsen Fakhrizadeh declined to say whether the US knew about the attack in advance or participated in any way, CNN said on Wednesday. The person acknowledged that the US and Israel have previously shared information about covert operations before carrying them out, but refused to say whether that happened in this case.

Back
Top Bottom