What's new

Iranian Music, Movies | Cultural discussions

Guys, check the latest song from Ebi which is called Boghz.thats awesome!!

Agha Jaa - can you suggest a site where i can get Persian songs and lyrics as well?
wikisedaDOTir and hundreds of other websites..just google the songs or singers or albums in PERSIAN... in wikiseda you can find a good listed bunch of all genre of Iranian music...from Classic to Hard rock , metal or Iranian rap

@Abii @New @Serpentine
My farsi music info, is not updated for some years. Are there any new good music groups/singers?
PS. I don't like those depressing/baba karam so called pop music stuff. Also, I don't like Iranian classical music. Farsi Rap is another story though, specially those ones with social themes.

PS. I don't like Yas, Zedbazi, and Shahin Najafi either.

@Abii @New @Serpentine
My farsi music info, is not updated for some years. Are there any new good music groups/singers?
PS. I don't like those depressing/baba karam so called pop music stuff. Also, I don't like Iranian classical music. Farsi Rap is another story though, specially those ones with social themes.

Maybe you should listen to hosein (حصين) and sadegh.

Sorry mate, my teenage pop star was Shadmehr Aghili, and my musical activity still confines to listening to his old songs whenever I have a chance in the car, about the new singers I prefer not to even remember their names.

@Abii @New @Serpentine

You like exactly what I hate: Farsi rap, and hate what I love: Iranian traditional music. So I don't think I will be much of a help. lol

Though I generally don't like Rap music, except very very rare cases, like some songs from Yas and Eminem, which I think you don't like again.

Recently, I am much into epic/piano/cello musics and similar stuff, have downloaded too many of them in past couple of weeks.

You like exactly what I hate: Farsi rap, and hate what I love: Iranian traditional music. So I don't think I will be much of a help. lol

Though I generally don't like Rap music, except very very rare cases, like some songs from Yas and Eminem, which I think you don't like again.

Recently, I am much into epic/piano/cello musics and similar stuff, have downloaded too many of them in past couple of weeks.

Don't get me wrong. I am a fan of Classical musics, and it is my favorite genre, but I don't like Iranian ones. All Iranian "dastgah"s are depressing, specially "Dashti" which is suitable for suicide or similar stuff :lol: "Mahour" is their best one, but still, not interesting for me. About rap, I like the ones which has social themes, not those non-sense Sasy mankan ones. :lol:

A Girl Walks Home Alone at Night - an Iranian vampire movie
" In the Iranian ghost-town Bad City, a place that reeks of death and loneliness, the townspeople are unaware they are being stalked by a lonesome vampire. "

@Abii @New @Serpentine

I'm actually the same as you regarding Iranian music, but I can't recommend anything b/c 95% of the time I'm listening to trance/house/techno. I don't listen to Iranian pop at all (apart from the random videos I come across on YouTube), but Farsi rap I listen(ed) to. I only know the popular guys though. I used to listen to ZedBazi a lot lol.

And since we're on the subject of Iranian music. Here's a newish music video. And as usual Avang's uploaded a video where the audio doesn't match. They always do this.

I'm actually the same as you regarding Iranian music, but I can't recommend anything b/c 95% of the time I'm listening to trance/house/techno. I don't listen to Iranian pop at all (apart from the random videos I come across on YouTube), but Farsi rap I listen(ed) to. I only know the popular guys though. I used to listen to ZedBazi a lot lol.

And since we're on the subject of Iranian music. Here's a newish music video.

Welcome back bro :victory::victory::victory:

@Abii @Gilamard
Albatteh man az ba'zi kaar haye Shahin Najafi ham khosham miyaad, vali na az hamashoun

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom