What's new

Iranian helicopter industry

I have same feel about your posts in other forums, i never saw respect from your side. if some Iranian talk about Turkish defence industry in the way you do not like , you insulted entire Iran nation in your former post.
even if something happened in other forums you do not have to do same in this forum.

Check all threads opened in this or some other forums, You would always see some Iranians f@cking with Turks and capabilities without any reason. Most of Iranians have an idea about Turks imposed by most probably your media groups directed by Molla's like "assembly center and pippet of West" so You can always see such implications from your side. Whenever I met such threads, I always realise that Iranians are first to start a debate.

Even some of them who introduce themselves like EXPERT of technology claims that "Turks can not develop ANYTHING" without having any idea about our capabilities. In order to streghten their claims, Related Iranians give some completely LIE examples like "Turks are begging Iranians for joint space technology developments" but In fact, It was Iranians who offered Turkey for joint space activities and It was Turkish side who rejected this offer but You are coming here to judge our defensive reflex that Most of us are trying to correct all those lies about Turks typed by Iranians in those forums. After all those lies, It is a prohibition for us to ask Iranians What did you achieve different than a satellite having 200m resolution in past ? What about your latest E/O, IR detector technologies that Only 5-6 countries including Turkey have such critical technologies in World ? What did You offer to Turkish defence industry, While TAI has developed a 2.5m resolution satellite and development of a domestic SAR satellite has been started ?

As an advice, Do not put your nose to others capabilities to f@ck with them to create an image on public minds like How Iran is big, While you are talking about your own programs. With this way, I bet Everything will proceed perfect around us. Otherwise, We, Turks will always be here to remind you Where you are in terms of technology and defence industry against Turkish defence industry...

Last edited:
I have seen this happen on other defence forums as well. Every time something we achieved is posted people write it off as junk or non Turkish. One of the few reasons i avoid the other forums.

If It is too difficult to make a clone, Why are you applying to copy 1970's USA technology instead of designing a better one ?

these are the only items they can could get their hands on. the current era military stuff is out of bounds for sure.

As Mr. Cabatli_53 said and proved by pictures of iran. old carbon copy but new tech. weapons of Iran!!! lOlll ..... These shameless people do like this at every other defance forums !!! We Turks are really bored of them...

I will not compare iran with my country coz everyone knows what the differences between Turkiye and Iran ....

Heyyy Iranians, i will tell one more thing !!! Everybody around the world laughs by their azzs at your new tech. weapons !!! :)))

what is your problem with Iran? this was one of the worse comments I have come across so far. is there any personal grudge that led to such heavy worded insults?

you are blaming Iranian to be egotistic & ignorant yet your post has the hallmarks of every single drawback you pasted on Iran.
Talk about shooting on the foot. Are you “clever” enough to see that?

I can understand something coming like this from Arabian rivals but you claim to be Turkish? Wow I am disappointed

what is your problem with Iran? this was one of the worse comments I have come across so far. is there any personal grudge that led to such heavy worded insults?

you are blaming Iranian to be egotistic & ignorant yet your post has the hallmarks of every single drawback you pasted on Iran.
Talk about shooting on the foot. Are you “clever” enough to see that?

I can understand something coming like this from Arabian rivals but you claim to be Turkish? Wow I am disappointed

Actually go to iran defence forum and c what the turkish and pakistanis get on that forum lol.

i just read all of old posts and i saw one more time these Iranian people are very ignorant, egotist and snooty !!! they are brainwashed people just live in dreams of powerful Iran but in real iran is just suck !!! In fact, Iran defence is crap !!!

Old western weapons which had thrown away are new weapons for Iran and Iranian people !!! They are really shameless ....

As Mr. Cabatli_53 said and proved by pictures of iran. old carbon copy but new tech. weapons of Iran!!! lOlll ..... These shameless people do like this at every other defance forums !!! We Turks are really bored of them...

I will not compare iran with my country coz everyone knows what the differences between Turkiye and Iran ....

Heyyy Iranians, i will tell one more thing !!! Everybody around the world laughs by their azzs at your new tech. weapons !!! :)))

Some Turks think that the world would TOTALLY COLLAPSE if something happens with Turkey.

Even after a 8 years long war against Iraq and an embargo Iran is doing a great job in develloping their military industry.

How would Turkey have done with an embargo like Iran is facing for years? If Turkey was not a member of NATO they would be in the same position as Iran.

Actually go to iran defence forum and c what the turkish and pakistanis get on that forum lol.

thanks for letting me know but please settle your scores in the correct forum

this is Pakistan defence forum and for us both Iran & Turkey are very close & honoured friends. I dont understand the reason for such hostility
is there a cultural clash? land dispute? both are rich in culture, old and magnificent civilisations and rightfully proud of their past and present I fail to see the reason for such emotionally charged insults.

Some Turks think that the world would TOTALLY COLLAPSE if something happens with Turkey.

Even after a 8 years long war against Iraq and an embargo Iran is doing a great job in develloping their military industry.

How would Turkey have done with an embargo like Iran is facing for years? If Turkey was not a member of NATO they would be in the same position as Iran.

this is totally irrelevant and off topic. I have respect for both nations. but I must add that Turkey had to go through a lot after the conspiracies of the British Empire, the fall of the Ottoman empire specially the post world war one era.

Despite all the odds both Iran and Turkey have risen out of the Ashes, has seen off a lot more than embargos in their own time and lost millions of lives but the resolve and determination of the both nations is admirable.

I think credit should be given where due. Looking at the complete blockade and denial of the current day western technology, whatever Iran has managed to do in civilian and military fields should be acknowledged if commending is such a big ask.

Comparing with Turkey in the same coin is unfair because being a friend of Israel and a NATO member, Turkey has the access to the things that any other Muslim nation aspiring to advance can only dream of.

Last edited:
I don't see how the discussion has derailed to be one discussing Iran and Turkey and respective military industries. Turkish military industry has one distinct advantage and that is an excess to a considerably much more advanced technological pool. Also, their industry is able to contract with other technologically-advanced states in this sphere. Iran on the other hand is forced to be entirely dependent on whatever technological pool it has available or what little it can advance on it's own. Also note that Iranian military industry was near nonexistent in 1979 and has almost entirely been built post the revolution from scratch. The progress, even if little, is therefore worthwhile to note given that external aid has been limited at best. Naturally, Iranian industry is bound to be technologically lagging. The discussion is futile.

I don't see how the discussion has derailed to be one discussing Iran and Turkey and respective military industries. Turkish military industry has one distinct advantage and that is an excess to a considerably much more advanced technological pool. Also, their industry is able to contract with other technologically-advanced states in this sphere. Iran on the other hand is forced to be entirely dependent on whatever technological pool it has available or what little it can advance on it's own. Also note that Iranian military industry was near nonexistent in 1979 and has almost entirely been built post the revolution from scratch. The progress, even if little, is therefore worthwhile to note given that external aid has been limited at best. Naturally, Iranian industry is bound to be technologically lagging. The discussion is futile.

This discussion started when an Iranian member said Turkey's defense industry consists solely of assembly lines. Which is completely false. We hold both the industrial advantage and the technological advantage. It is not my problem if some members have trouble understanding this and turn it into mudslinging at which point i will come in. Credibility is also a factor here and we dont go on the news saying we are producing stealth fighters or putting a man in space nor claim reverse engineered 1970s technology is now Turkish.

Members need but go to the Turkish section to see our capability.

what is your problem with Iran?

I think i explained very well who has problem?? The source of problem is not me or Turks. The source of problem is Iranians !!! They have this unacceptable behavior against Turkish army and defence industry..

We never look down on their defence industry but they do that(not only Turkiye. Pakistan also) everywhere and every forums including here !!! I told the truth about people around the world laughing with their azzs ... i think, they need to know this coz they get government propaganda all day till become a blind !!!

If you still dont get it, you have problem with your understanding !! I just give my response against this shameless behavior...

thanks for letting me know but please settle your scores in the correct forum

this is Pakistan defence forum and for us both Iran & Turkey are very close & honoured friends. I dont understand the reason for such hostility
is there a cultural clash? land dispute? both are rich in culture, old and magnificent civilisations and rightfully proud of their past and present I fail to see the reason for such emotionally charged insults.

this is totally irrelevant and off topic. I have respect for both nations. but I must add that Turkey had to go through a lot after the conspiracies of the British Empire, the fall of the Ottoman empire specially the post world war one era.

Despite all the odds both Iran and Turkey have risen out of the Ashes, has seen off a lot more than embargos in their own time and lost millions of lives but the resolve and determination of the both nations is admirable.

I think credit should be given where due. Looking at the complete blockade and denial of the current day western technology, whatever Iran has managed to do in civilian and military fields should be acknowledged if commending is such a big ask.

Comparing with Turkey in the same coin is unfair because being a friend of Israel and a NATO member, Turkey has the access to the things that any other Muslim nation aspiring to advance can only dream of.

Actually, Your emotion about Turkish-Iranian friandship is really praiseworthy but "For Us" type generalized sentences to point whole Iranians as a friend of Turks unfortunately do not make any sense around us because We know very well How Great percentage of Iranian members make disinformation with lies about Turk. You can find many Iranians who has some itching with the name of "Turk", are everywhere in forums including PDF. Especially, Iran defence forum is working as a Grudge Spreader over Turks so Many Turks were bored to defend their nation against a so called Friend country, Some like me and Jigs do not register their membership cause of hatred senses of Iranians over Turks and so A few Turk members remained there. You can not classify the members like PDF Iranians or IDF iranians because Both are Iranians and Common sense of them about Turks and industrial capabilities are similar at everywhere.

In Turkish defence section of PDF, You can not see any single sentence about IRAN so We, Turks advise you same for the solution of problems. Please, Do not put your nose to others capabilities to f@ck with them against yours, especially our industrial capabilities, While you are talking about your own programs. With this way, I bet Everything will proceed perfect around us. Otherwise, We, Turks will have to be remind you Where you are in terms of technology and defence industry against us...

Last edited:
Actually, Your emotion about Turkish-Iranian friandship is really praiseworthy but "For Us" type generalized sentences to point whole Iranians as a friend of Turks unfortunately do not make any sense around us because We know very well How Great percentage of Iranian members make disinformation with lies about Turk.

In Turkish defence section of PDF, You can not see any single sentence about IRAN so We, Turks advise you same for the solution of problems. Do not put your nose to others capabilities, especially our industrial capabilities, While you are talking about your own programs/clones. With this way, I bet Everything will proceed perfect around us. Otherwise, We, Turks will always be here to remind you Where you are in terms of technology and defence industry against us...

I am Pakistani :pakistan:

re Turk- Iranian animosity this is a sad revelation. I am hurt.
I thought you guys didn’t have the typical rivalry like your or Iran has with Arabs or we have with India.

Indeed, everyday is a school day. I cant speak for anyone of you but despite all this bickering, I have seen some very good Iranian & Turkish posters and I must say I thoroughly enjoy their posts.
I just wonder how many of these so called flamers or trolls are really Turk or Persian? All you need is one person who can pose as Iranian troll in a thread and it will open the flood gates of angry responses even from the emotionally controlled and mature members.

In the end I hope this rivalry will remain within the confines of web forums. I admire both Iran & Turkey so I can only hope that the members of both countries can grow out of this flame war. Come on both of you have an incredible past and present which is far too good to fall victim of this petty and cheap point scoring.

Again, remember I am a Pakistani

1. Totally Collapse !!! This is your claim...

2. Iran is doing great job.... Did we look down on them ? and also if copying 70's tech. is great job for u, i have nothing to say ...

3. We had embargo after Cyprus war. Than we started to build our defence industry. But we have never copied anything !!!

4. NATO?? are you kidding me? they always try to stop us. Everyone know they don't want us improve our defence industry. sorry but that is really ridiculous..

It would be advised if members keep the discussion civilized, no need for sarcastic or insulting remarks about each other, each others country or nation.

Have a civilized discussion, if can't then log off or do something else.

Any more rant would get suspension or ban.

1. Totally Collapse !!! This is your claim...

2. Iran is doing great job.... Did we look down on them ? and also if copying 70's tech. is great job for u, i have nothing to say ...

3. We had embargo after Cyprus war. Than we started to build our defence industry. But we have never copied anything !!!

4. NATO?? are you kidding me? they always try to stop us. Everyone know they don't want us improve our defence industry. sorry but that is really ridiculous..

Turkey and Iran are both doing great and i salute you both.

Back
Top Bottom