What's new

Iranian Diplomats in Canada expelled

Underlined part reads as: Muslims were Arabs and will remain Arabs. OR Muslims were morons and will remain retarded.... :angry:

Dude, be a bit sensitive and don't' play with words. I can come up with a dozen derogatory remarks for Jews/Israelites, how would you like me then? Don't try to insinuate that Islam has something wrong to begin with, there is nothing wrong with our religion! :frown:

Go into a counter-offensive against individuals with whom you don't agree with, however, don't stereotype religions!

I was stating a fact that many things from Islam originate from the Arab culture.

He talked about a Secular ME, which is dominated by Islam but i did say that Turkey is the most advanced Muslim nation and the prime example for others.
I was not insulting Islam, since many good men i know are Muslim, but the practices which originate from Arab culture.

As a Pakistani you know how Islam can be manipulated into doing atrocious things against others and against your own people.

As a Pakistani you know how Islam can be manipulated into doing atrocious things against others and against your own people.

Dude, any religion, belief or even personal grudges can be manipulated and focussed into something nasty. We know our mistakes, shortcomings and sheer apathy to things that need introspection.

Defend your country, that's your duty, no one is stopping you from doing that! However, don't go thermonuclear on others faith.....

If you did not mean to insult Islam as a whole, you have the benefit of doubt, and I apologize. However, do try to bit diplomatic with your statements in the future. :tup:

Dude, any religion, belief or even personal grudges can be manipulated and focussed into something nasty. We know our mistakes, shortcomings and sheer apathy to things that need introspection.

Defend your country, that's your duty, no one is stopping you from doing that! However, don't go thermonuclear on others faith.....

If you did not mean to insult Islam as a whole, you have the benefit of doubt, and I apologize. However, do try to bit diplomatic with your statements in the future. :tup:

It's hard for people to differentiate Arabs from Islam because most of the Arabs are Muslim, so perhaps i should have been clearer. But what i was talking about, i've seen in Christian Arabs and other non-Muslim Arabs as well.

Simple misunderstanding. ;)

It's hard for people to differentiate Arabs from Islam because most of the Arabs are Muslim, so perhaps i should have been clearer. But what i was talking about, i've seen in Christian Arabs and other non-Muslim Arabs as well.

Agreed! ;)

You can bitc*away now! :D

What really disgusts me is that people like you are citizens of Canada. People who support terrorist and oppressive regimes that blatantly suppress human rights, like Iran, while you enjoy the rights afforded to you by liberal Canada.

Iranians who've fled from Iran into Canada know better than you what the Ayatollah regime is capable off and know that they must never be allowed to develop nuclear weapons(Which only a fool would think they were not trying to).

PteX, we can have the usual argument that most people do when you pose a comment like that in your second sentence of your first paragraph. You say that Iran oppresses, others say that Israel oppresses, and neither of us will agree with the other.

Yes, there are things that Iran as a whole does which aren't appropriate, same stories for Israel, Pakistan, Turkey, Egypt, Syria, Saudi Arabia, India, Japan, America, Britian, etc.

Now, let me get to a direct answer of your first paragraph. You automatically assumed that I support Iran, and you automatically dictated to me that Iran is a terrorist regime, and you also automatically applied that those of us that support such a regime are not capable to be citizens of Canada.

What blatant behaviour and assumptions, PteX. I thought you knew better than to accuse and point fingers like this.

Now, for a response to these assumptions, accuses and dictations that you made against me, refer to my first two paragraphs of this comment.

Many of the Islamic practices were Arab in origin. So even before Islam, Arabs were Arabs and will remain Arabs. Better to imagine a Middle East where the culture of hatred is no more.

Turkey is the prime example for any Muslim nation to advance.

Turkey, an example for Islam? A secular Muslim nation is not an example for any Muslim country.

The best example for Islam were caliphates, which were the rightly guided ones. For those of us who know that Islam is the truth, a country like Turkey is laughable upon hearing in relations to being an example for Islam.

I am sorry to say you don't have a clue about Iran. We have 30,000 Jews in Iran. If we are such anti-semites, wouldn't we start with them?
Yeah, I've talked to a few of them but they don't say much. Their community leaders were hung on trumped-up charges by the mullahs decades ago and that mostly sealed their tongues. Under such circumstances what can one expect other than silence, or a terrified testimony that everything is fine?

Arabs are making up conspiracy theories about us (that we're in bed with Israel) because of how good we treat our Jews -

Iranians are not Arabs and have got on quite well with Jews for centuries. That makes a difference. The push to destroy Israel, however, is a bid for regional power and domination by the mullahs, not a racial thing at all. It matters not to the mullah crowd that a couple of million Jews and Arabs die in Israel, Syria, etc. if their blood manures this "success" - but there is no need to wipe out those already under the mullahs' rule, is there?

Appears that you do ...

What is false ? Haven't IAF conducted air raids almost daily on Gaza and West Bank ? :azn: ... Nobody justifies killing non-Muslims by that action , they merely support the killing of those killing unarmed Palestinians ... Who condemned your entire race to death ?

Ok , it does ... But creating an state based on some 1000's years old claim ? :azn:

Nah , Zionism is an acknowledgement to hide your disgusting acts and manipulations in the world by using the victim card ...

Really ? So Iran is not progressing scientifically or economically ?

No , its not a threat ... Its just a reminder of how tolerant Iranian Mullahs really are :azn:

In a land far far away about to get a divorce from Quebec :rofl:

I guess you completely overlooked the fact that the planes were targetting a bomb making factory.

Yeah, I've talked to a few of them but they don't say much. Their community leaders were hung on trumped-up charges by the mullahs decades ago and that mostly sealed their tongues. Under such circumstances what can one expect other than silence, or a terrified testimony that everything is fine?

That is not true....most of these Iranian Jews elected to stay despite incentives given by Israeli government for them to move to Israel. It is true that after the revolution things changed for Jews and Christians but none were ever persecuted for their ethnic background, in fact welcomed. Iranian Muslims themselves had it worst than us Armenians and you Jews. My sport doctor is a Iranian Jew and he loves Iran.

Iranians are not Arabs and have got on quite well with Jews for centuries. That makes a difference. The push to destroy Israel, however, is a bid for regional power and domination by the mullahs, not a racial thing at all. It matters not to the mullah crowd that a couple of million Jews and Arabs die in Israel, Syria, etc. if their blood manures this "success" - but there is no need to wipe out those already under the mullahs' rule, is there?

Iran will never bomb Israel or Jerusalem.....I know its not your fault, you guys are born paranoid.

Most of the Arabs are muslim, but only 30 % of the muslims are arab..so please don't drag in islam into this discussion, 20 % of Israeli population is Muslim.

Most of the Arabs are muslim, but only 30 % of the muslims are arab..so please don't drag in islam into this discussion, 20 % of Israeli population is Muslim.
He is anti Islamic P!g.Has nothing to do with Arab-vs-Israel..You can tell that by reading his posts...OTOH there are some good Israeli Members too (e.g 500)

He is anti Islamic P!g.Has nothing to do with Arab-vs-Israel..You can tell that by reading his posts...OTOH there are some good Israeli Members too (e.g 500)

Harsh language, patriot. I don't have a problem with Muslims, i've said it before. I however have a problem with Arabized Muslims like you, pretending to be Arab while you are 3rd rate trash for actual Arabs.
Time for you to realize that the only ones the Arabs value are the ones with the white skin and Western culture. No amount of sucking on your part will change that.

PteX, we can have the usual argument that most people do when you pose a comment like that in your second sentence of your first paragraph. You say that Iran oppresses, others say that Israel oppresses, and neither of us will agree with the other.

Yes, there are things that Iran as a whole does which aren't appropriate, same stories for Israel, Pakistan, Turkey, Egypt, Syria, Saudi Arabia, India, Japan, America, Britian, etc.

Now, let me get to a direct answer of your first paragraph. You automatically assumed that I support Iran, and you automatically dictated to me that Iran is a terrorist regime, and you also automatically applied that those of us that support such a regime are not capable to be citizens of Canada.

What blatant behaviour and assumptions, PteX. I thought you knew better than to accuse and point fingers like this.

Now, for a response to these assumptions, accuses and dictations that you made against me, refer to my first two paragraphs of this comment.

Turkey, an example for Islam? A secular Muslim nation is not an example for any Muslim country.

The best example for Islam were caliphates, which were the rightly guided ones. For those of us who know that Islam is the truth, a country like Turkey is laughable upon hearing in relations to being an example for Islam.

Yes, but one is the truth and the other is a lie. I stand by what i said, people who do not support the fight against terrorism do not deserve to live in such a liberal and free country like Canada.
The best example for a Muslim majority country is the modern day Turkey otherwise you have laws like the Blasphemy law.
You have clerics stashing burnt Koran pages into bags and handing it to a mentally challenged Christian girl and mobs gathering demanding death for a 14 year old mentally challenged girl.

Those are Arabized Muslim Pakistanis who keep bombing other Pakistanis. Those are the ones who desecrate Islam.

Harsh language, patriot. I don't have a problem with Muslims, i've said it before. I however have a problem with Arabized Muslims like you, pretending to be Arab while you are 3rd rate trash for actual Arabs.
Time for you to realize that the only ones the Arabs value are the ones with the white skin and Western culture. No amount of sucking on your part will change that.
HAHAHA I am arabized Muslim :rofl::rofl: You do realize i've been banned once for abusing Arabs here..You should have read my previous posts before making an a$$ out of you.

HAHAHA I am arabized Muslim :rofl::rofl: You do realize i've been banned once for abusing Arabs here..You should have read my previous posts before making an a$$ out of you.

Arabized Muslim - One who acts like an Arab, sharing Arab sentiments, including Arab irrationality and hatred for others, but will never be accepted as an equal.

Arabized Muslim - One who acts like an Arab, sharing Arab sentiments, including Arab irrationality and hatred for others, but will never be accepted as an equal.
Islam =! Arab ...Keep Islam out of your Arab-Israeli conflict.I know you love to portray Islam as barbaric religion and how am i arabized muslim if i insult arabs on this forum and call them cowards?!?!You are a typical islamophobic bigot.What Arabs thinks does not matter - Whether they consider other muslims as equal or not - It does not matter.
Here's are some of my previous posts - I sure am arabized muslim :lol:

Yes, we should recognize Israel.What's the point of living in ignorance?Israel will continue to exist.

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/strate...-pakistan-recognize-israel.html#ixzz25zMFvfMa

Trust me your time will come too - Remember Iraq?You disgusting people support invasion of Iran?**** Arabs.

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/irania...-diplomats-canada-expelled.html#ixzz25zN6p2M8

Back
Top Bottom