What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

عملیات تخریب کامل با پشتیبانی برخی افراد که با ضرب و جرح و استفاده از وسایلی مانند چماق دو نفر از فعالان میراث فرهنگی شیراز و سه نفر از اعضای یگان حفاظت اداره کل میراث فرهنگی این استان را مضروب کردند، انجام شد.
o_Oo_Oo_O
yek shiraz bood va farhangesh , ounam be fana raft

yani man age raees police chizi boodam too shiraz midadam hamashoono az darvazeye shahr avizoon konan

fvking bastards

@New Unfortunately not many people here seem to care about it at all, it saddens me deeply and frustrates me.

Come on guys, wtf?
When they sentence a bunch of young innocent kids to 91 lashes and prison time for making a cover for the song Happy, you think people have the time for all these other stuff? There's so much shit going on over there that this is the least of people's problems.

@New Unfortunately not many people here seem to care about it at all, it saddens me deeply and frustrates me.
Care or not to care, that's no more important, this country is doomed, we had time, these people had time and chance to improve themselves culturally, ethically, educationally (and I am not talking about degrees), reasonably, ... and they chose to become a bunch of uneducated, uncultured, retarded, fools and thieves.
As I have always said, this is the history repeating himself, and the interesting days are yet to come.

Come on guys, wtf?

When bunch of Hezbollahi retards wanted to destroy Persepolis in 80's , You can not expect people to care about such unknown places .

Apart from IR's advantages , They have acted like jerks in many fields as well .

What changed all of a sudden? You just barge in for attention as if the thread was created yesterday. Thread's been open for a year and suddenly it's an issue?

Nothing has changed. NOTHING has changed. Only thing that's all jumpy is your rotten attitude.

I was about to warn YOU for a post you made in this thread insulting in another language. You have to speak in English, just because ME mods are in short supply doesn't mean you all are immune to regulations and rules.

One of the people in this thread reported you, so that means your posts and this thread are MY BUSINESS now.

Here, take a look:

Stick to English please!

I barged in to save your @sses from getting warnings. It's a forum rule, obey it or be ready for the consequences. I'll shut this thread down if I have to, stick to English.

Care or not to care, that's no more important, this country is doomed, we had time, these people had time and chance to improve themselves culturally, ethically, educationally (and I am not talking about degrees), reasonably, ... and they chose to become a bunch of uneducated, uncultured, retarded, fools and thieves.
As I have always said, this is the history repeating himself, and the interesting days are yet to come
1b8cc064ac5a0f5ef911a20c9345eaa1.jpg

cfc9cb89bd1e7cb619fa9806343251ef.jpg

Nothing has changed. NOTHING has changed. Only thing that's all jumpy is your rotten attitude.
I was about to warn YOU for a post you made in this thread insulting in another language. You have to speak in English, just because ME mods are in short supply doesn't mean you all are immune to regulations and rules.
One of the people in this thread reported you, so that means your posts and this thread are MY BUSINESS now.
Here, take a look:
Stick to English please!
I barged in to save your @sses from getting warnings. It's a forum rule, obey it or be ready for the consequences. I'll shut this thread down if I have to, stick to English.
bilaakh baw ridi .means take it easy.

check the first post of this thread :
For language; "We can use Persian but we'll also have to use English to inform other non-Persian members."
and this one :
Ok guys, you can talk in English and Persian here, about whatever you want, but, only and only here.
In any other place in this section, English language should be used, so I have to be more strict since warnings have not been enough. Do not use non-English language in any other thread. Also, do not insult anyone here, even in Persian, or I'll have to close the thread and issue infractions.
Sorry for being too strict, but I have to follow the rules too

well..now you are saying this after writing more than 1000 pages ? come on
absolutely a CHANGE

BY THE WAY just check this thread " stupid and funny from all over the world " and tell our pakistani bros to write in english... then come back and give us a warning.

Last edited:
View attachment 67428
View attachment 67386

bilaakh baw ridi .means take it easy.

check the first post of this thread :

and this one :

well..now you are saying this after writing more than 1000 pages ? come on
absolutely a CHANGE

BY THE WAY just check this thread " stupid and funny from all over the world " and tell our pakistani bros to write in english... then come back and give us a warning.

The 'Pakistani bros' who write in urdu aren't insulting each other or reporting, besides, I can understand them and therefore act when reports are made.

You folks, when you report, I show up here and I can understand apart from a word or two. Forum rules have always discouraged other languages, but I'm asking you to speak from English now on in this thread.

I did not change anything, the forum rules were tweaked a bit about a year ago, precisely because ME members like to insult each others in their own languages, and Pakistani mods can't intervene properly.

This is not a court of law anyway my friend, everything I'm telling you, I'm telling you as per my duties, I don't want to ban it because I felt like it. I have to.

One of you reported it (I won't mention any names) and now I have come to deal with it. I don't care what it was before, it's irrelevant. Stick to English from now on.

The 'Pakistani bros' who write in urdu aren't insulting each other or reporting, besides, I can understand them and therefore act when reports are made.

You folks, when you report, I show up here and I can understand apart from a word or two. Forum rules have always discouraged other languages, but I'm asking you to speak from English now on in this thread.

I did not change anything, the forum rules were tweaked a bit about a year ago, precisely because ME members like to insult each others in their own languages, and Pakistani mods can't intervene properly.

This is not a court of law anyway my friend, everything I'm telling you, I'm telling you as per my duties, I don't want to ban it because I felt like it. I have to.

One of you reported it (I won't mention any names) and now I have come to deal with it. I don't care what it was before, it's irrelevant. Stick to English from now on.
Mate , the person who reported this page is not even iranian . @rmi5 can leave the thread at will .

that being said , @Serpentine and @Horus can read farsi so u have 2 moderators who can read what we write

take it easy bro @Abii is always jumpy

Last edited:
Guys, from now on, any personal insults in English or Persian immediately results in a day long thread ban, and if repeated, it'll be one week, and then a 2 point infraction.

Since it is a chill thread, I have usually tried to either only delete posts or give pre-warnings besides it, but now things will be more strict.

Also, try to post in English more often rather than Persian.

Back
Top Bottom