What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

Sayed Hassan Nasrallah:

If we want to seek a battle with complete legitimacy, there is no battle like the war with the Zionists.

There is no war holier than this war in terms of humanity, morals and Shariah

Whoever is silent today, if he is a human being, should reconsider his humanity, if he has religion, his religion, and if he has honor, he should reconsider his honor

We should expect nothing from UAE again

This country relies on 2 airports and ports, ads for their survival, its population is consisting of Indians and other Asian workers, therefore they risk no backfire from their population by meatriding Israel, this is why Saudis are more reluctant to normalize, as its population is majoritarly muslim and its state theocratic. Turkey is another story but it's not the same as for UAE.

Well I guess we must be patient. Hezbollah is not a conventional military force but a Guerrila military force.

Incorrect

Their military methods are not that of a conventional army meaning they wont launch an offensive using armoured vehicles covered by artillery and an air force.

Except they did exactly that in Syria for last 10 years. HZ now has mechanized groups.

Your information is outdated.

In Hezbollah’s style of battle there will always be a line of contact and the way to advance is to consistently engage the line of contact and push it back steadily. That’s how they fight. It’s attritional in nature. But success can be achieved in this kind of warfare.

No, in fact HZ operates more like a professional military force than “attritional” like you dictate. Look at the battles in Syria like Yabrud and others where HZ was the only/main force. They won dominantly, quickly, and had a highly skilled Kill to Casualties count compared to the enemy.

Even Israel acknowledges that HZ gained a lot of experience to go from from a guirella force to a more professional force that can take and seize objectives and land during the Syrian war.

But the sad part of all this is, we don’t have the time to save Hamas. Gaza has been cut in half… fall of Hamas is a strategic defeat for the entire resistance axis and nothing else.

Too early to claim victory (like some have here) or defeat.

I believe Hamas thought the very large # of hostages would provide incentive for Israel to negotiate based on past history and also shield them from a major ground or air campaign.

Instead we have seen Hamas willing to release all hostages, but Israel not budging on negotiating to Hamas demands.

I find it hard to believe that Hamas planned and launched the attacks without knowing there was an even a 10% chance Israel would go full Berzeker mode and do a full land invasion.

Most of the group is gonna be dead after this, at least the chain of command of the military side. If Muhammad Deif is still in Gaza City that he is screwed. It’s quite possible he is in any number of tiny villages in the south of Gaza or retreated in Egypt/Jordan/Syria somehow.

I mean if Alloush was able to leave a siege on his enclave in Damascus during Syrian civil war to go to Turkey and come back, then I’m sure Hamas and other senior military leadership have a way to survive. Or else rebuilding Hamas (militarily) from scratch from the ground up will take years maybe over a decade if most of the leadership is destroyed.

If this was a game of poker, the last couple of days and today was the last chance to pull off a huge bluff to scare the Israelis to back off and withdraw from Gaza.

BMs got intercepted, CMs got intercepted, HZ has done decent border damage. It hasn’t deterred Israel, wether Axis is surprised or not I’m not sure. But it’s quite clear the only powers that can break Israeli missile shield is HZ or Iran. They have the ability to fire salvos to overwhelm air defenses.

Houthi’s likely do not possess enough long range BMs to overwhelm Arrow and THAAD. Or if they do, it’s a strategic supply they don’t want to burn at the current moment.

This country need to be flattened
saudi turkey uae r all the same. what they say in public and do behind close doors or totaly the opposite.
they hope that the resistance get crushded so they can normalize ties with the zionists and put pressure on iran. i never saw more treacherous rulers like those arabs in ther persian gulf and turkey.

if they would scantion the oil and gas to the west this war would be done in a matter of days.

saudi turkey uae r all the same. what they say in public and do behind close doors or totaly the opposite.
they hope that the resistance get crushded so they can normalize ties with the zionists and put pressure on iran. i never saw more treacherous rulers like those arabs in ther persian gulf and turkey.

if they would scantion the oil and gas to the west this war would be done in a matter of days.

Saudi Arabia is not the same as UAE, it has muslim population and wahhabis that could backfire on the current house

UAE has no muslim majority population but foreigners, so they can afford to do this

Turkey is different, Turkey is westernised since a very long time, beside small protests, we've seen nothing else, but we see even some of them supporting Israel

Saudi Arabia is not the same as UAE, it has muslim population and wahhabis that could backfire on the current house

UAE has no muslim majority population but foreigners, so they can afford to do this

Turkey is different, Turkey is westernised since a very long time, beside small protests, we've seen nothing else, but we see even some of them supporting Israel
i didn't compare the countries. i compared the rulers

Back
Top Bottom