What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

My apologies for being crass but Israelis quite literally do not care what happens to the civilians of Gaza nor what Jordan/Egypt has to say on the matter. They’ll do it anyways knowing most surrounding nations will just bitch and moan but eventually accept the refugees or ship them off elsewhere.

This has happened before, so it’s nothing new.

Palestinians have very few true friends unfortunately and those few they have cannot perform miracles for them.

If the Middle East is destined for a wider regional conflict we may be in the beginning stages of that. All indications so point to a large confrontation but it’s not guaranteed.

Yes, it is indeed seeming to be the aforementioned way. What a pity.

I can see the Zionist einsatzgruppen occupying Northern Gaza, committing a genocide even more barbaric than that which is occurring, and pushing the rest of the Gazans into Egypt. Sisi does not have the constitution to resist, and he is a man of political expediency, like most of these so-called "Arabs". They are simultaneously going to push West Bank Palestinians into Jordan. And intelligent and astute person would wager that this was not an "intelligence failure" at all. Isra"el"i intelligence is considered top notch and there have been reports that intelligence as well as the Egyptians had been warning the Isra"el"i government of an impending attack from Hamas. It stands to reason in light of the intended genocide and expulsion of remnants into Jordan and Egypt, that the Netanyahu government sat on this information in order to maximize the carnage caused by Hamas, as a pretext to launch their "Final Solution".

It will likely be the case that the Zionists will then strike northward at an increasingly vulnerable HezbAllah, and northeastward at the Syrian forces and Iraqi militias operating there while U.S. forces attempt to neutralize the logistics corridor going through Iraq and Syria to Lebanon and the Golan Heights. But be wise, this is part of an ingenious plan by our glorious Sepah. Once the Zionist entity and its U.S. lackeys succeed in dismantling all of Iran's deterrents, they will likely engineer a civil war in Iran, which will result in the ascension of millions of our devout people into paradise. Said plan was enacted to maximize the martyrdom of pious Iranian people, so that we can colonize paradise; for we Iranians are too good for this world.

Some here chose to attack me personally instead of addressing my remarks with a coherent argument. It’s easy to be calling this a win for the Iranian axis when you’re probably hundreds or thousands of miles away from Gaza, where many have paid the ultimate price in the most heinous of ways.

What I’m arguing is this was a blunder by Hamas and if Iran advised them to do this it was either a strategic miscalculation by them or Iran knew the risks and didn’t care because they simply look at the “bigger picture” of checking a box off in the struggle with Israel.

I’m not saying Iran did tell them to do this but to me it’s the most likely explanation given how vast this operation was.

If the people of Gaza made this decision alone then that is their decision and they must be willing to see this through.

What exactly was achieved by this operation beyond some token political victory?

Everyone already knew that the resistance axis can strike anywhere in Israel and can do damage, this was neither a surprise nor has it achieved any particular deterrence or betterment of the situation in Gaza.

If it was to free the Palestinian hostages then surely the 10k Palestinians dead and thousands severely wounded so far isnt remotely worth any number of prisoners in Israeli jails. Let alone the almost complete destruction of Gaza infrastructure.

You’re not the mothers or fathers holding the skulls of their babies right now in Gaza.

so please anyone willing to educate me I’ll reconsider my position. To end my point I’ll say that Iran agrees with what I’m saying above because they themselves have done the math and see a direct conflict with the west as too costly for them despite the fact that they can also cause damage to their enemies.

Even Nasrallah in 2006 admitted that had he known their operation would lead to war he would not have done it. And the destruction Lebanon saw in 2006 pales in comparison to the destruction we are witnessing in Gaza.

So someone explain this to me.

Last edited:
Some here chose to attack me personally instead of addressing my remarks with a coherent argument. It’s easy to be calling this a win for the Iranian axis when you’re probably hundreds or thousands of miles away from Gaza, where many have paid the ultimate price in the most heinous of ways.

What I’m arguing is this was a blunder by Hamas and if Iran advised them to do this it was either a strategic miscalculation by them or Iran knew the risks and didn’t care because they simply look at the “bigger picture” of checking a box off in the struggle with Israel.

I’m not saying Iran did tell them to do this but to me it’s the most likely explanation given how vast this operation was.

If the people of Gaza made this decision alone then that is their decision and they must be willing to see this through.

What exactly was achieved by this operation beyond some token political victory?

Everyone already knew that the resistance axis can strike anywhere in Israel and can do damage, this was neither a surprise nor has it achieved any particular deterrence or betterment of the situation in Gaza.

If it was to free the Palestinian hostages then surely the 10k Palestinians dead and thousands severely wounded so far isnt remotely worth any number of prisoners in Israeli jails. Let alone the almost complete destruction of Gaza infrastructure.

You’re not the mothers or fathers holding the skulls of their babies right now in Gaza.

so please anyone willing to educate me I’ll reconsider my position. To end my point I’ll say that Iran agrees with what I’m saying above because they themselves have done the math and see a direct conflict with the west as too costly for them despite the fact that they can also cause damage to their enemies.

Even Nasrallah in 2006 admitted that had he known their operation would lead to war he would not have done it. And the destruction Lebanon saw in 2006 pales in comparison to the destruction we are witnessing in Gaza.

We are not from the Majilis, we are not from the Iranian/US/Israeli secret services/MOD, sometimes people talk as if they are members of the Majilis, words of people here means only their personal opinion and speculations, there are no insiders or whatever, no one knows if Iran is involved and if someone tells you something about it here or on social medias, this is their personal speculations, so no one here can say something about the subject besides speculations and personal analysis.

Iran is adamant that they didn’t know what Hamas was planning on doing. All Iran admits to is supplying Hamas with weapons and equipment for whatever purpose they wanted to use them for. How truthful this statement from Iran is, we will never know.

Iran’s relationship with regional proxies/allies is transactional in nature. They may have closely aligned views and coordinate with each other frequently but it’s not a master and slave relationship. Any party can theoretically go at it alone since IRGC helped with establishing domestic production capacity for said groups.

My own view point is that Hamas is (was) trying to force the region to bear down on Israel; pushing for some sort of beneficial agreement that sees a possible solution for Palestinians but they overestimated Arab nations willingness to help them. Now America is directly involved, placing Palestine’s future at the mercy of whatever Neocon-Zionist-Evangelical-Christian regime wants to eventually do with their land and people.

Unless Iran: Syria, Houthis, Hezbollah in Lebanon and Kata-ib Hezbollah of Iraq plan on expanding the war. Hamas will be eradicated and Gaza will be occupied; end of discussion.

To be perfectly clear here, what Hamas did was not smart and it put millions of Palestinian people in danger of further bloodshed. Israel is equally at fault for continuing to treat the Palestinians of Gaza like subhuman beings whilst simultaneously not entertaining practical solutions outside of genocide/ethnocide.

It’s a bad situation altogether, no doubt about it.

Last edited:
Iran is adamant that they didn’t know what Hamas was planning on doing. All Iran admits to is supplying Hamas with weapons and equipment for whatever purpose they want to use them for. How truthful this statement from Iran is, we will never know.

Iran’s relationship with regional proxies/allies is transactional in nature. They may have closely aligned views and coordinate with each other frequently but it’s not a master and slave relationship. Any party can theoretically go at it alone since IRGC helped with establishing domestic production capacity for said groups.

My own view point is that Hamas is (was) trying to force the region to bear down on Israel; pushing for some sort of beneficial agreement that sees a possible solution for Palestinians but they overestimated Arab nations willingness to help them. Now America is directly involved, putting them at the mercy of whatever Neocon-Zionist-Evangelical-Christian regime wants to eventually do with their land and people.

Unless Iran: Syria, Houthis, Hezbollah in Lebanon and Kata-ib Hezbollah of Iraq plan on expanding the war. Hamas will be eradicated and Gaza will be occupied. End of discussion.

To be perfectly clear here, what Hamas did was not smart and it put millions of Palestinian people in danger of further bloodshed. Israel is equally at fault for continuing to treat the Palestinians of Gaza like subhuman beings whilst simultaneously not entertaining practical solutions outside of genocide/ethnocide.

It’s a bad situation altogether, no doubt about it.

Certainly I agree the mistake of Hamas does not reduce in anyway shape or form the criminality and brutality of Israel. Good thoughts all together. Hopefully we will know more soon.

Certainly I agree the mistake of Hamas does not reduce in anyway shape or form the criminality and brutality of Israel. Good thoughts all together. Hopefully we will know more soon.

Many are now essentially hedging their bets on whatever Hassan Nasrallah has to say this coming Friday but Hezbollah is a pragmatic organization focussed on the integrity of Lebanon first and foremost.

Chances are US paid them Blackwater mercs or something like that, but i doubt straight US Marines

I mean take the place of an US Marine that is suddenly told while in peace time that he is forced to fight for Israel (like taxpaying wasn't enough) and risk their lives here for the sake of Israel.

Also i strongly believe that Israel cannot remove Hamas, it cannot besides carpet bombing neighborhood, Hamas will never cease to exist.

Chances are US paid them Blackwater mercs or something like that, but i doubt straight US Marines

I mean take the place of an US Marine that is suddenly told while in peace time that he is forced to fight for Israel (like taxpaying wasn't enough) and risk their lives here for the sake of Israel.

Also i strongly believe that Israel cannot remove Hamas, it cannot besides carpet bombing neighborhood, Hamas will never cease to exist.
col. douglas said in an interview few days that u.s. and isaeli special forces went into gaza and got humiliated.
and also scott ritter said in an interview that some delta force units r in israel. blackwater is know for securing bases buildings and business people. i don't think that they have highly trained special forces. in any case there r rumors that the u.s. soldiers r from the delta force and r not mercs.

So, in the event the Israelis request help, which U.S. special operations units would be doing the advising?

Mainly the Army’s Delta Force and the Naval Special Warfare Development Group (DEVGRU), previously known as SEAL Team SIX. These two units are Joint Special Operations Command’s (JSOC) assault components and specialize in counterterrorism and hostage rescue operations.

few days back i posted a pic where joe biden is shaking hands with delta force soldiers while he visited the zionist regime. the idiot who made photo forgot to cover the faces from the soldiers.

Back
Top Bottom