What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

Seems like the Shia kurds of Kermanshah seem to be pro-iran, but Sunni Kurds of Sanandaj etc... feel closer to Sorani Kurds an not Iranian, even though they are. The Islamic Republic did not "farhang sazi" in these areas at all. It's not like we have to create fake history, it's all real and all available.

Who said this? Everyone thinks they were either Israeli agents that entered Iran through Baku with the help of Azeri Iranian.

I'm curious to your source
That is correct. IR has never been busy with farhangsazi on the national identity issue. All it did was to build golden mosques and facilitate billion dollar pilgrimages to some dead Arabs in Karbala,Najaf etc.

Mistake of IR is to underestimate the longing of nationalism among Iranians. Iranians nowadays, especially the younger generation put their country before religion. Now if this offends some muslims here this would be the case too with Zoroastrianism. Basically all religions.

This is true, but the problem with pan-turkism is that it is built on mental illness and twisting of history. The Pan-turks have falsified alot of Iranian history to avoid this narrative precisely, but I do not think they've succeeded but give them enough time they might be able to re-educate their children this way. We can see this in the Baku education system

Problem with pan-turkism is that in Azeri republic, if it grows too much , the current relationship with Turkey will change from current friendship into friendly rivalry and competition and within few generations, eventually into literary-hostility towards Turkey. This is one of the reasons Turkish attitude towards Azeris of the republic is like focused on the present but nobody in turkey wants Azeris to touch the subject of history. They know if the pan-turkism gets out of control, they will have to deal with a future generation of Azeris glorifying their shia militant qizilbash blood bath history towards Turkey. That wil happen around the time when Turkey will be having some 30-40% Kurdish population to deal with.

Pan Turkism in Azeri Republic is dangerous for Turkey, not for Iran.

The wise of the mullahs should keep people happy.

There is some hope.
As omid dana said the regime shows ''narmesh ghahremanane'' to foreigners but when it comes to its own population there is no flexibility at all.

There will be no concessions towards the people, values of political shia islam is much more important to uphold in the eyes of the mullahs.

As omid dana said the regime shows ''narmesh ghahremanane'' to foreigners but when it comes to its own population there is no flexibility at all.

There will be no concessions towards the people, values of political shia islam is much more important to uphold.
Problem with pan-turkism is that in Azeri republic, if it grows too much , the current relationship with Turkey will change from current friendship into friendly rivalry and competition and within few generations, eventually into literary-hostility towards Turkey. This is one of the reasons Turkish attitude towards Azeris of the republic is like focused on the present but nobody in turkey wants Azeris to touch the subject of history. They know if the pan-turkism gets out of control, they will have to deal with a future generation of Azeris glorifying their shia militant qizilbash blood bath history towards Turkey. That wil happen around the time when Turkey will be having some 30-40% Kurdish population to deal with.

Pan Turkism in Azeri Republic is dangerous for Turkey, not for Iran.
Atleast if you are going to keep Political Shia in Iran, they could've farhang sazi Baku and reminding them of their historical roots, but they did not even do this, now those delusional people think they are Istanbuli Turks (which are actually Greeks lol)

Pan-kurds are too weak to be effective, Pan-turks on the other hand can receive support from Baku and Turkey and have always fancied separating land from Iran.,

Turkey will never ever want two things to happen

1) Azeri republic to become too powerful let alone their re-union with Iranian Azerbaijanis. This will create a strong shia rival in face of turkey who for centuries has caused problems for Istanbul. Azeri SSR was a hub of KGB to tackle NATO's mandated ECO alliance of Turkey and Shahi Iran. Heydar Aliyev himself was a KGB officer who created PKK to separate Kurdish regions from Turkey. I wrote this few days ago here, but how many people know that PKK was not even designated as a terrorist organization by Azeri repulic for 22 years ! Even to this day if you go to Republic you will find Kurds everywhere, even in police. Is this the behavior of a staunch ally of turkey? A dumb bozkurtlar from Turkey will not understand this because (a) they dont know the history of Azeris esp religion (b) they dont know that Azeri SSR = Azeri republic.

2) Combination of Kurdish autonomous regions in Iraq, Syria, Iran. This is the reason Turkey got in to deal with YPG in some level of understanding with Iran. The sight of Syrian Kurdish YPG joining hands with the Autonomous Kurdish region of Iraq and PKK scared Erdogan to death.

Last edited:
Well, I have finally decided to leave the forum.
I don't think the members of this forum truly represent Iranians.
Some of them are not Iranian by birth, some claim to be Iranian but cannot speak Persian fluently.
And the rest could be cyber Basijis for all I care. Except for a few people, the rest are strikingly different from Iranians I know.

Anyway, I wish you guys all the best in defending Iran. Although I know you guys don't do that as I have seen Iran repeatedly being insulted and you guys did nothing while I had to get banned for defending Iran repeatedly.

Bye bye

@waz
Could you please delete my profile on PDF? Or permanently ban me?

Well, I have finally decided to leave the forum.
I don't think the members of this forum truly represent Iranians.
Some of them are not Iranian by birth, some claim to be Iranian but cannot speak Persian fluently.
And the rest could be cyber Basijis for all I care. Except for a few people, the rest are strikingly different from Iranians I know.

Anyway, I wish you guys all the best in defending Iran. Although I know you guys don't do that as I have seen Iran repeatedly being insulted and you guys did nothing while I had to get banned for defending Iran repeatedly.

Bye bye

@waz
Could you please delete my profile on PDF? Or permanently ban me?
Dadash i don't think there is a need for leaving the forum. Just consider it as a place to exchange views and learn from each other. Enemies of Iran are always everywhere so if not here you will encounter them on another place.

Atleast if you are going to keep Political Shia in Iran, they could've farhang sazi Baku and reminding them of their historical roots, but they did not even do this, now those delusional people think they are Istanbuli Turks (which are actually Greeks lol)

You are expecting too much of the religious leaders of Iran. These people are usually humble-minded and refuse to see the world from outside their own perspective. Do they even understand the ethno-nationalistic angle being created in Azeri republic right now by Israel ? Israeli ambassador was attending some SANAM conference where Khazaria Jew kingdoms were being discussed as the heritage of Azeris ... they skipped the entire Medes empire period, the genetics of Azeris (clusters with Kurds), no single mention of Azeris in Iranian history which is in fact Azeri history as much as it is Persian. Turkey is doing this along with Israel. Do akhoonds have a counter plan? may be they have but so far its less effective.

Its all related to the idea of presentism. The current youth sees liberal Turkey in comparison to conservative Iran where women can wear bikinis on beach and you can purchase covered/hidden alcohol even though its mostly done with certain level of shame even by Turkish. Although Iran is doing better than Turkey in many ways but the idea of Turkey being mainstream modern as it is liberal on western standards and is part of the western alliance lures in more people. I know my own family members who live in Istanbul for years in the Esenyurt area. They married Turkish natives and purchased homes there. They are not against Iran or show any allegiance to Turkey but they just dont want to waste their lives in a theocracy.

Last edited:
Dadash i don't think there is a need for leaving the forum. Just consider it as a place to exchange views and learn from each other. Enemies of Iran are always everywhere so if not here you will encounter them on another place.
داریوش جان همین یکی مونده که بشینم با چهارتا جوجه بسیجی هم صحبت بشم
سر آبان ۹۸ کلی از دوستام فحش خوردم. الان فهمیدم اشتباه کردم
باید از آبان ۹۸ هم با وجود اینکه شورش بود دفاع می‌کردم چون هر روز که این آشغال‌های حزب اللهی سر کار باشن به جنگ داخلی و نابودی ایران نزدیکتر می‌شیم
حتی یکی از دوستان دوران دبیرستان من بعد از آبان ۹۸ دیگه با من صحبت نکرد
سر مرگ پدرش بهش پیام دادم پیامم رو باز کرد نگاهم کرد اما جواب نداد
بقیه هم که گفتن تو بسیجی شدی و دیگه خطرناک هستی و باهام قطع ارتباط کردن

الان فهمیدم که به شدت اشتباه کردم که از یک رژیم افراطی اسلامی شبیه طالبان حمایت کردم و دیگه هم چنین کاری نمی‌کنم
به تو هم پیشنهاد می‌کنم که چنین کاری رو نکنی چون این افراد آدم بشو نیستند و از جنس مردم ایران نیستند و مزدور رژیم هستند

مراقب خودت باش. خدانگهدار​

داریوش جان همین یکی مونده که بشینم با چهارتا جوجه بسیجی هم صحبت بشم
سر آبان ۹۸ کلی از دوستام فحش خوردم. الان فهمیدم اشتباه کردم
باید از آبان ۹۸ هم با وجود اینکه شورش بود دفاع می‌کردم چون هر روز که این آشغال‌های حزب اللهی سر کار باشن به جنگ داخلی و نابودی ایران نزدیکتر می‌شیم
حتی یکی از دوستان دوران دبیرستان من بعد از آبان ۹۸ دیگه با من صحبت نکرد
سر مرگ پدرش بهش پیام دادم پیامم رو باز کردن نگاهم کرد اما جواب نداد
بقیه هم که گفتن تو بسیجی شدی و دیگه خطرناک هستی و باهام قطع ارتباط کردن

الان فهمیدم که به شدت اشتباه کردم که از یک رژیم افراطی اسلامی شبیه طالبان حمایت کردم و دیگه هم چنین کاری نمی‌کنم
به تو هم پیشنهاد می‌کنم که چنین کاری رو نکنی چون این افراد آدم بشو نیستند و از جنس مردم ایران نیستند و مزدور رژیم هستند

مراقب خودت باش. خدانگهدار​
In regime yek regime eshghaalgare. Yek regimiye ke hich moghe daghdaghe haye mardom Iran ro goosh nadade. Yek regimiye ke hoghogh mardome iran ro bekhatere mazhab zire pa gozashte. Yek regimiye ke be farhang va taarikhe Iran dahan kaji karde.

Yek regimiye ke toosh dozd faravoone. Dorough va hoghe baazi toosh faravoone. Hamash zaher saaziye. Mashroob ro mamnoo kardan vali khode sepahihaye nezaam daran too ghachaghe mashroob kaasebi mikonan. Mashad ro be faheshe khoone zovar eraghi tabdil kardan.

Yek regime doroughgoo ke aslan daavaa ke ba amrica va esrail dare oonam alakiye. Mian masoolin nezami regime ro mesle sag too koochehaye tehran mikoshan, niroohashoon ro dar sooriye kabab mikonan, paygahaye pahpadi va hasteyi nezaam ro dar daakhele keshvar mizanand ama az inha sedayi dar nemiad. Chon ke midoonan enghadr too keshvar porre jasoos Amricayi va Esraili hast ke kaari nemishe kard. Mizanan hamashoono terror mikonan.

Pas vaseye ki shir mishan? Baraye yek dokhtare badbakht 20 saale ke az shahrestan oomade, oono too saresh mizanan, maghzesho mipokunan vali moghabele doshman khaareji jikeshoon dar nemiyad.

Aghazadeha nezaam ham eslah talab va ham osolgarah ke ba poolha badbakht mardom miran kharej hal mikonan ham aslan faramoosh konim. Az koja begim? Omidvaram vaziyat dar Iran behtar beshe, be haghetoon beresid dadash. Arezoo tandorosti baraye hame hammihanan daram.

Be nazaram ham lazem nist az forum beri, mitooni hamintori biyay yek browsi bekoni o beri. Vali baz ham khodet midooni.

She get money, alot of money. It's become a job for some of these people.

Well, she is a failure because she has ZERO talent to even be a hired agent. I am sure whoever pays her or recruited her in the CIA to blabber against Iran on Twitter is now feeling his money got wasted on a talentless person.

You're the one out of touch, even when people stormed the capitol building in the US the police only shot 1 person at a last resort. When the Minnepolis police station was surrounded by rioters, the police abandoned the station, they did not massacre the idiotic rioters.

Can you show me these “massacres” that are happening?

Rioters set fire to an IRGC base, ambulance, police cars. The response has been relatively muted by security officials. I do not see evidence of “massacres” maybe you been following BBC and Babak way too much.

You're actually comparing Jayland walker (an armed career criminal) with girls getting shot cause they don't want to wear hijab?

Plenty of unarmed black and white men die to US officers do to over aggressive officers. Stop playing dumb.

George Floyd was a “career” criminal and that didn’t stop people rioting.

Can you show me videos of “girls getting shot”? Because the few instances were higher level authorities have opened fire have been due to hoodlums and groups of young guys attacking security officers with firebombs and knifes.

Context of video is important. Security officials are also dying during these riots. Do their lives not matter? We have had at least 2 buried so far. And some are being stabbed by vigilantes.

lol Atleast throw a sound grenade, or a concussion grenade, opening fire is not acceptable.

They are using buckshot, tear gas, and paintball guns.

Very few officers in Iran are allowed guns and fewer basij. So your shooting claim is grossly exaggerated. Also firing a gun doesn’t necessarily mean you are aiming to kill or hit. It is a well known dispersion tactic when violence gets out of hand.

So please don’t assume every video of audible gunshots but no direct footage = people dropping dead/massacre.

Police should be armed with better suppression systems rather than resorting to using firearms, I know for a fact some of these riotors use knives and other weapons, so I can definitely see justified shootings

Very few security officials can carry guns. Their guns have serial numbers.

Of the ones I see, One video shows head of Police security in the Iranian province and another is clearly a high ranking basij in military fatigue.

In many cases you are confusing buckshot rifles and rubber bullets that some of the security officials are carrying with actual guns.

Buckshot are probably the most aggressive form of crowd control, which again without the whole video we do not know the context.

In the US they would just arrest everyone being aggressive. In Iran they are aiming to disperse them and arrest a select amount.

Different approaches.

facilitate billion dollar pilgrimages to some dead Arabs in Karbala,Najaf etc.

I do not see why you need to disparage holy figures of a religion to make any point.Don’t be one of those Xenophobic “Persians”. “Dead Arabs” is also borderline racist.

Last edited:
Can you show me these “massacres” that are happening?

Rioters set fire to an IRGC base, ambulance, police cars. The response has been relatively muted by security officials. I do not see evidence of “massacres” maybe you been following BBC and Babak way too much.

Plenty of unarmed black and white men die to US officers do to over aggressive officers. Stop playing dumb.

George Floyd was a “career” criminal and that didn’t stop people rioting.

Can you show me videos of “girls getting shot”? Because the few instances were higher level authorities have opened fire have been due to hoodlums and groups of young guys attacking security officers with firebombs and knifes.

Context of video is important. Security officials are also dying during these riots. Do their lives not matter? We have had at least 2 buried so far. And some are being stabbed by vigilantes.

They are using buckshot, tear gas, and paintball guns.

Very few officers in Iran are allowed guns and fewer basij. So your shooting claim is grossly exaggerated. Also firing a gun doesn’t necessarily mean you are aiming to kill or hit. It is a well known dispersion tactic when violence gets out of hand.

So please don’t assume every video of audible gunshots but no direct footage = people dropping dead/massacre.

Very few security officials can carry guns. Their guns have serial numbers.

Of the ones I see, One video shows head of Police security in the Iranian province and another is clearly a high ranking basij in military fatigue.

In many cases you are confusing buckshot rifles and rubber bullets that some of the security officials are carrying with actual guns.

Buckshot are probably the most aggressive form of crowd control, which again without the whole video we do not know the context.

In the US they would just arrest everyone being aggressive. In Iran they are aiming to disperse them and arrest a select amount.

Different approaches.

I do not see why you need to disparage holy figures of a religion to make any point.Don’t be one of those Xenophobic “Persians”. “Dead Arabs” is also borderline racist.
Every demonstration we see 50-300 deaths (95-99% civilians). They're killed by bullets.
If the regime things it can answer social cultural and economical problems with bullets then this violent cycle will continue.

Every demonstration we see 50-300 deaths (95-99% civilians). They're killed by bullets.
If the regime things it can answer social cultural and economical problems with bullets then this violent cycle will continue.

“civilians”

Does that include thugs, vigilantes, aggressive individuals?

There is a difference between peaceful protest and setting fire to banks and government property. Using guns and firebombs against police.

If 100,000 people riot and 30 die that’s .0003% mortality rate. Which would align with some vigilantes using deadly force and government responding in kind and in cases some innocents getting caught up in cross fire.

Again I’m not against voluntary hijab nor right to peaceful protest.

I just have seen every time a middle eastern country demanded “change” what came after was worse and left the country destroyed and fractured. That is my biggest worry. A destroyed Iran.

They blocked Microsoft site , Skype , Microsoft teams ....

So we can't even work remotely from home ...

They even blocked Xbox and Microsoft store and almost all online games ....

All social media are blocked....

So , new generation is witness ban of all things by IR
you want know what else is filtered , they filtered my.kaspersky so you can't install the antivirus any more or get any update .
as always a random bunch of non related sites

Back
Top Bottom