What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

The Lira has lost 40% of its value this year, 15% just recently. Prices are fluctuating day to day and some retailers like Apple are refusing to sell their goods, knowing that the price will increase drastically tomorrow or the next day.

The Lira has lost 40% of its value this year, 15% just recently. Prices are fluctuating day to day and some retailers like Apple are refusing to sell their goods, knowing that the price will increase drastically tomorrow or the next day.

Lord ErduCUNT in his infinite wisdom had replaced the chief of the Turkish central Bank along with other Central Bank officials and replaced them with his cronies including his Son in Law!!!

Tehran District 6 Crisis Management Center..I hope they never have to use it.:undecided:

1637847893080.png

1637847951401.png

1637847916673.png

1637847933318.png

1637847977474.png

1637848050307.png

1637848025772.png

The IMF has turned down Pakistan's request to borrow money from its own central bank. So essentially foreign entities / global bankers control Pakistan's banking sector.

Wion news is so grab that it is better to quote news from a random whore on the street.

Besides these fools have been saying we have no money for what like for the last 30 years? But we are here baby I personally live in two villas married to two wives and have 4 cars But guess what we have over 1-trillion economy..

These Indians will keep crying in their poverty where over 1bil people live below poverty there poverty rate is more than the whole world combined talk about a freakish world record

Besides why you even listening to indians it is the worlds largest filth fake news

Last edited:
lol poor old Iranians their threads get ruined with professional balls lifter and wannabes suffering from identity crisis fighting it out
oh boy its hilarious

I wonder what happened to @Stryker1982
long time no see buddy?
where you at...
Hi fren,

Just been super busy lately with new work, and just waiting for that day I turn on the TV and see media channels furious about an unveiling of a Kimglider (HGV) imao.

3321909.jpg

Wion news is so grab that it is better to quote news from a random whore on the street.

Besides these fools have been saying we have no money for what like for the last 30 years? But we are here baby I personally live in two villas married to two wives and have 4 cars But guess what we have over 1-trillion economy..

These Indians will keep crying in their poverty where over 1bil people live below poverty there poverty rate is more than the whole world combined talk about a freakish world record

Besides why you even listening to indians it is the worlds largest filth fake news
I have 6 villas, have 12 wives and own 8 cars. *thumping my chest*. Joking I dont have much. I have only one wife tho. I dont follow ISIS ideology hence only One Wife. But u know wats funny? You own two villas and you stay in them and post trolling posts all day on pdf right? 2 villas, 2 missuses and 4 cars and Mr. Battalion spends 22 hrs on PDF posting troll posts.

But hey arent u guys actually poor. All the statistics show you are a poor nation. I am confused im sure these fact checkers are saying lies abt Pakistan. Pakistan is the richest country in the world. Richer than second most richest country in the world which is UGANDA. Yankeeland is the poorest.

I have been saying this abt them for sum time.

The Indians have declared Pakistan bankrupt I mean like complete collapseD for over 100 million times IN 100m articles on all dialects of India in the last 20 years alone if you don't believe me you can search on their news.

But how I wish it was true what do you think would have happened if Pakistan's economy collapses overnight:coffee:

This would have been the thing the Indians dread the most and equally the world... Lets see what happens when 300m armed to the teeth economy goes? There would be only one OPTION '' OFFENSIVE:lol::lol::lol:

You gotta eat my mann if not you gotta carve a way out for you by force... It is life necessity

I have 6 villas, have 12 wives and own 8 cars. *thumping my chest*. Joking I dont have much. I have only one wife tho. I dont follow ISIS ideology hence only One Wife. But u know wats funny? You own two villas and you stay in them and post trolling posts all day on pdf right? 2 villas, 2 missuses and 4 cars and Mr. Battalion spends 22 hrs on PDF posting troll posts.

I do have all these things and the truth is Pakistan has an over 1-Trillion economy that is a ground fact but as far as the so-called doomsday collapse goes I wouldn't mind by Allah and would somehow preferred it myself to see Pakistan's economy collapsing overnight to just watch the hubris that would have happened to the Indians and the world alike we would bring a vicious nuclear winter the crash would be permanent worldwide as all food crops would crash which is worse than any ecnomical collapse because there won't be any food we wouldn't have anything to lose at that point hence it would free up our hands

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom