What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

اردوغان داره گور خودش رو می‌کنه و به نظر میاد دوره اسلامگراها در ترکیه هم داره به سر میاد
با وجود اینکه لیر ترکیه تو سقوط آزاد هست، اردوغان امروز گفته دستور خدا درباره نرخ بهره مشخص هست و اونها طبق دستورهای دین به این قضیه نگاه می‌کنند

Seems like I can not get enough of the fall season photos in Iran..:undecided:

The forests of Golestan Province during autumn, Iran, November 11, 2021.
1637241642810.png

1637241705579.png

1637241739273.png

1637241765475.png

1637241852779.png

World's nominal GDP for 2021 as per statistics times.com

(I know this will start a fire storm..lol)..

Iran overtakes Saudi Arabia and Turkey as the world's NO 17 :

Iran: $ 1,081 billion dollars

Saudi: $842 billion

Turkey: $796

اردشیر زاهدی وزیر خارجه زمان شاه و سفیر پیشین ایران در آمریکا و داماد شاه در سن ۹۳ سالگی از دنیا رفت. خداوند بیامرزدش و روحش شاد​

Last edited:
اردشیر زاهدی وزیر خارجه زمان شاه و سفیر پیشین ایران در آمریکا و داماد شاه در سن ۹۴ سالگی از دنیا رفت. خداوند بیامرزدش و روحش شاد​
He saw the light at the end of his life and seemed sorry for the wrongs done during the shah era..Gone to his maker to answer for his deeds..so do we all......RIP.

اردشیر زاهدی وزیر خارجه زمان شاه و سفیر پیشین ایران در آمریکا و داماد شاه در سن ۹۳ سالگی از دنیا رفت. خداوند بیامرزدش و روحش شاد​
I never heard anything Negative from this man. He was one of those rarely found people who didn't Care about the ruling system and his only redline was Iran's territorial integrity.

I wished he returned and died here. He should have returned like a true Arteshi and took the responsibility of his actions.

Just imagine that rats like Zibakalam insulted this man for his patriotic feelings.

The cold of iron bars can never bother an Eagle in cage, it is the freely flying of crows and vultures that breaks its heart. Rats and vultures like Zibakalam freely make seditions against the country while enjoying their lives inside the country but patriotic people have to live in exile. That's unfair.

Magnificent garden (shah-zadeh of mahan) right in the middle of desert..close to MAHANU, Kerman.. I went to school few years in Kerman and used to visit this place..Did not know one day I will write about it,!:undecided:

1637265662021.png

1637265632272.png

1637265688411.png

1637265710800.png

1637265733282.png

1637265759335.png

Attachments

• 1637265602414.png
    1637265602414.png
    1.8 MB · Views: 9
  • 1637265828023.png
    1637265828023.png
    1.7 MB · Views: 7
Magnificent garden (shah-zadeh of mahan) right in the middle of desert..close to MAHANU, Kerman.. I went to school few years in Kerman and used to visit this place..Did not know one day I will write about it,!:undecided:

View attachment 794457
View attachment 794456
View attachment 794458
View attachment 794459
View attachment 794460

View attachment 794461
I have been there in late May / early June. As soon as you enter the garden, the temperature feels like 5 centigrade degrees colder. It's amazing.

Seems like I can not get enough of the fall season photos in Iran..:undecided:

The forests of Golestan Province during autumn, Iran, November 11, 2021.
View attachment 794359
View attachment 794360
View attachment 794361
View attachment 794362
View attachment 794363
Its weird because one thinks Iran is just like Baluchistan but some places up north are just cold, seeing this is a bit surreal
almost as if you walked somewhere in Kashmir or up north

I was wondering if y'all have a major river system or how do y'all sustain your population without any known water source (at least not by me)
like for India we have Ganges, China yellow river, Egypt Nile, Iraq has Tigris and for us its Indus but Iran is one of those old civilization without a known water source by MS

Interesting phenomenon when comparing it with other old civilizations

Its weird because one thinks Iran is just like Baluchistan but some places up north are just cold, seeing this is a bit surreal

I was wondering if y'all have a major river system or how do y'all sustain your population without any known water source (at least not by me)
like for India we have Ganges, China yellow river, Egypt Nile, Iraq has Tigris and for us its Indus but Iran is one of those old civilization without a known water source by MS

Lookup the ancient qanat system (a UNESCO World Heritage item).

https://whc.unesco.org/en/list/1506/

https://www.worldhistory.org/qanat/

https://www.destinationiran.com/kariz-qanat-in-iran.htm

https://www.bbc.com/travel/article/20180619-irans-ancient-engineering-marvel

Iran is a mountainous country with snow covering the mountains north and west ...snow melt will have to end up in rivers..so Iran has rivers but not in the same class as Euphrates . Smaller rivers but more of them. Çenter of iran and south are dry and qanaut were the means to transport water at the scale as Roman aquaducts but underground..sorry for spellings.

Last edited:
Iran is a mountainous country with snow covering the mountains north and west ...snow melt will have to end up in rivers..so Iran has rivers but not in the same class as Euphrates . Smaller rivers but more of them. Çenter of iran and south are dry and qanaut were the means to transport water at the scale as Roman aquaducts but underground..soRory for spellings.
Ah so qanaut system wasn't the sole source of water for the ancient civilization, that's what I thought, it's hard to sustain a proper civilization on ground water alone

there were multiple small rivers that helped Mix of both,

it's a blessing in some ways most of the river centric civilizations nowadays are very overpopulated- India, China

Iraq and Egypt is a little different cause I don't think they have a lot of tributary rivers, that means fertile land isn't as widespread as maybe the other big countries like India, China
Even Pak 100-159 years ago wasn't the most populace place despite a major river system- because outside some areas next to actual rivers land was arid, but than canal systems were built, migrations from rest of Indus, population growth- grandmother's with upwards of 7 kids

there's something about fertile lands that makes people go nuts with baby making....

Enough water to sustain civilization like Iran is a blessing but not enough to cause a population explosion like in China or India

Back
Top Bottom