What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

You guys need to respond. FAST. Otherwise you'll lose face to everyone who's aligned with you in the region and you're own population. Which basically marks the end of IRI.

Tough position.

You guys need to respond. FAST. Otherwise you'll lose face to everyone who's aligned with you in the region and you're own population. Which basically marks the end of IRI.

Tough position.
response to hijacking of our ship was given... but not directly...

Whatever response will be a weighted one. Carefully analyzed to maximize a long term positive outcome.
The ultimate goal is to throw out the colonizers form ME. That goal will never be jeopardized!

https://www.presstv.com/Detail/2020...engeance-Supreme-National-Security-Council-US

Oh no no no nooooooo!!!

Holy fvck are they gonna sit down and take it???
If you know how Iran works, they will answer the aggression.. remember when british pirates captured our ship?
However they want Iran to lash out, we're not going to do that, even our allies are not going to do that probably, but anwers will follow just like the ship story... could be any place, anytime! and target could be anything or any person.

If you know how Iran works, they will answer the aggression.. remember when british pirates captured our ship?
However they want Iran to lash out, we're not going to do that, even our allies are not going to do that probably, but anwers will follow just like the ship story... could be any place, anytime! and target could be anything or any person.

Best do it while Soleimani's death is still in the news cycle otherwise everyone will forget the justification.

Best do it while Soleimani's death is still in the news cycle otherwise everyone will forget the justification.
I understand your point of view... indeed it's important that Irans answer will be linked to the martyrdom of general Sulaimani.

I understand your point of view... indeed it's important that Irans answer will be linked to the martyrdom of general Sulaimani.
Don’t ruin your evening. Things like this happen all the time. Get some Kebab and bread for letting it all go away.

Well , In Answer of AminHeideri member post in military.ir , the administartor MR9 baned me for 4 month ....

such a clueless traitor which can't even engage in simple disscussion .... the funny part is that he is talking about "good disscussion"

shame on current administartors of MILITARY.IR ...

i predict Iran will hit or sink a US navy warship in the Persian gulf.
Thats not going to happen
Well , In Answer of AminHeideri member post in military.ir , the administartor MR9 baned me for 4 month ....

such a clueless traitor which can't even engage in simple disscussion .... the funny part is that he is talking about "good disscussion"

lol I was a member of an Iranian football forum. During the latest protests, one of the members posted a picture of an Iranian tank and claimed Sepah is using the tank too shoot at the protesters. I told them it was fake and got permanently banned.

They kicked me out too, They are traitor cunts, All of them. I came to the realization that these cunts want to create an army that it's ultimate object in the battlefield is not to win the war, But to die in it like a man. That's their world view and they are hell bent on shaping the army according to it.

وقتی متفکرای میلیتاری که بزرگترین انجمن نظامی فارسی هست یه مشت گوساله ان که وقتی اسم بمب اتم میاد یه جوری می کنن که انگار اسم شوهر ننه شون رو آوردی دیگه از مردم عادی انتظاری نیست. یعنی اینا انقدر خرن که ادعا می کنن بمب اتم در برابر آمریکا بازدارنده نیست ولی موشک بالستیک با کلاهک متعارف بازدارنده هست​

20200104_064136.jpg

20200104_064326.jpg

Back
Top Bottom