What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

Guys did you know the private (incognito) mode in Firefox or Chrome sends the address of every page which you visit (alongside an ID) to google (C.I.A) so that you wouldn't get infected with viruses?!

Private mode!

Guys did you know the private (incognito) mode in Firefox or Chrome sends the address of every page which you visit (alongside an ID) to google (C.I.A) so that you wouldn't get infected with viruses?!

Private mode!
the mainstream browser also tends to do that when you are not in incognito mode , sadly people are not really aware of what the use of that incognito mode is , it supposed to clear the trace of anything you do in your PC but it won't protect you from the people who want to spy on you. for that you need some security oriented browser , but be warned they really limit your action and don't have many feature of main stream browser and they only protect you until you didn't install any extension or plugins and please , please disable Javascripts if you want to be private
its a research by university of Chicago that shows the degree of danger here
More than half of 460 people surveyed by University of Chicago researchers thought an incognito window would block Google from recording their search history even if they were logged into their Google account. More than 40 percent of respondents believed the tool would hide their location from websites they visited. And more than one-third believed incognito mode would shield their web browsing from an employer.

None of that is true.

Iranian government subsidizing Hajj.

open question for religious Iranians:

if you truly believe in god. What is more important, helping out so many in need. Or receiving state subsidies to go on pilgrimages that directly enrichs irans biggest enemies. and even funds the war on the Yemeni people.

would it not be more appropriate to spend that money helping the needy at home? this money directly goes into the pockets of the MBS government. if yazid was occupying the kabaa, would you still be enriching his tyrannical regime to go on pilgramages?

in any event whatever anyones opinion is. it is absolutely outrageous that the Iranian government is spending scarce foreign currency to subsidize hajj pilgramges. if people still want to go, the least we can ask is they use their own money.

https://www.al-monitor.com/pulse/or...age-subsidy-foreign-exchange-cheap-rates.html

Iranian government subsidizing Hajj.

open question for religious Iranians:

if you truly believe in god. What is more important, helping out so many in need. Or receiving state subsidies to go on pilgrimages that directly enrichs irans biggest enemies. and even funds the war on the Yemeni people.

would it not be more appropriate to spend that money helping the needy at home? this money directly goes into the pockets of the MBS government. if yazid was occupying the kabaa, would you still be enriching his tyrannical regime to go on pilgramages?

in any event whatever anyones opinion is. it is absolutely outrageous that the Iranian government is spending scarce foreign currency to subsidize hajj pilgramges. if people still want to go, the least we can ask is they use their own money.

https://www.al-monitor.com/pulse/or...age-subsidy-foreign-exchange-cheap-rates.html

I really agree with you that we must help the poor, but Hajj is one of the five things a Muslim has to do once in his life when he has the ability and the money for the trip. This is not optional, its obligatory.

I really agree with you that we must help the poor, but Hajj is one of the five things a Muslim has to do once in his life when he has the ability and the money for the trip. This is not optional, its obligatory.
The point is it must be done when you have financial ability . subsidising it in the current economic situation is the part that is not according to Islamic teaching.
Honestly I believe till there is one hungry person in all of iran spending national resources on subsidising any sort of piligrims is against the spirit of religion.if anybody wants to go to pilgrimage must do it by his own means not using national resources specially when we are at war.

The point is it must be done when you have financial ability . subsidising it in the current economic situation is the part that is not according to Islamic teaching.
Honestly I believe till there is one hungry person in all of iran spending national resources on subsidising any sort of piligrims is against the spirit of religion.if anybody wants to go to pilgrimage must do it by his own means not using national resources specially when we are at war.
agreed

Great news!
Why do many Iranian members post videos of this omid scumbag?!

An Iranian should never think
passively.

We are in our region, historically this region Aka West Asia belongs to Iran.

In west Asia aka greater Iran we had Achaemenid empire, Parthian empire, Sassanid empire, Seljuk empire, Safavid empire, Afsharid empire, etc ...

It doesn’t matter which regime is in power. An Iranian should always think about his her ancient empire. We have way more influence compared to our former regimes such as Qajar and Pahlavi. The key here is religious and brothership between muslims something that Islamic republic has invented and has closen us to our ancient empires...

Americans (a fake 150 years old country, children of british & french who have made their country over blood of millions Indians from 12,000 miles further) have yankee bases (we’ve stored enough missiles) all around us they have puppet countries around us but we as Iranians should never surrender. I fully praise Islamic Republic for whatever they are doing in our region. We Iranians don’t need to be passively nor be dumbasses like dictator regimes in our region who can make nothing without foreigners and only buy American fancy toys with high price.

I can continue my words for many lines but the most important thing is: an Iranian should always think about his her ancient empire Because this region belongs to us and we as Iranians deserve to revive our former empires.

Why do you post videos of anti Islam and IRI like omid the scumbag?!

Iran khodro and sepia and the rest of ....... Khodro are not only stealing from people but also bottle their blood and it's strange for you they don't want any domestic design ? Don't you know how much they gain by copying foreign design .
It's right it don't have any economic benefit to use iranian design but not for people it has no economic benefit for the pocket of those death-trap maker managers

After posting it I regreted but it was late to edit and I got banned because of insulting to some nationally. But it is not only me posted videos from him, a religious person like Mohsen posted a video from him aswell as (mocking him). It doesn’t matter what he says from his empty head cause he gives good information about geopolitics and military.

I post his material because I find him to be fair in his assessment of Geopolitics regarding Iran and the region. He is a Nationalist and against Islamic rule but unlike the rest of the opposition he is actually pro IRGC as seen in the video I just posted from him and he recognises that if the Islamic Republic was to be overthrown it would mean that Iran would be Balkanized by the Zionists who he correctly sees as being Iran's biggest enemy!

2464943.jpg

Back
Top Bottom