What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

Keep drinking your Johnny Walker mate, your jibberish rambling is a good source of amus

Really dude, is this the best you can do to reply. How disappointing of you. LOLOL
Since you mentioned Johnny walker, Is that what you drink?
I don't even drink, never did, never do, never will, how about you? I am willing to bet you keep your empty bottles of Dr. J.D. at home on a shelf. lololol

One more thing, I am not your mate, dude.

Really dude, is this the best you can do to reply. How disappointing of you. LOLOL
I don't even drink, never did, never do, never will, how about you? I am willing to bet you keep your empty bottles of Dr. J.D. at home on a shelf. lololol

118949-full.png

Khameni decision to brand nuclear weapons as harram was mistake , ( and he did it assure our enemies !!!! )
Hmm, not sure about this- going for Nukes would have probably made the west invade Iran like they did Saddam and that would have prevented Iran from developing its power that it has today.

Also, nukes are overrated and archaic- when last was a nuke used in a war in modern times? its deterrent power is also overrated- ISrael and US (even Russia) all have nukes and that hasnt stopped adversaries from fighting them and attacking them with missiles drones and rockets.

Why do we allow this man to talk. He is the Donald Trump of IRGC. Everything he says is just embellishments. Reduces credibility and messaging of Iranian armed forces.

Off-script for a minute: Is he really any different that the other IRGC types, even than Khamenei himself? They bark and grandstand, but their bite is weak. Through their stupidity, Iran still does not have a nuclear deterrent. Through their stupidity, they are now losing their proxies in Palestine, and probably in a few years, HezbAllah as well. Through their stupidity, the Syrian Civil War has resumed in full swing and they might lose Bashar Assad. Through their stupidity, they showed weakness to the Taliban. Through their stupidity, they lose credibility even among people sympathetic to Palestinians, because everyone saw that Abdollahian's talk about red lines means nothing. Through their stupidity, Iran has been reduced to North Korea, a bargaining chip for Russia and China, the former great power being a historical enemy that has taken Iranian land.

Social issues don't matter to me. Hijab, no hijab, it's not my concern. But if they chose the path of resisting and fighting Western hegemony, they must maintain their legitimacy by being actually competent and making the decisions to ensure the safety of Iranians. They have not. If they did, Iran wouldn't be facing a massive ISIS or separatist terror attack on civilians every year. If they did, Iran would have a sizeable nuclear, chemical and biological arsenal and Saudi Arabia would have been far weaker. If they did, Israel would not be committing genocide as the balance of regional power wouldn't allow it. There are some competent elements in the government, but they are often sabotaged by the weaker and stupider elements. The second major factor is ensuring a decent standard of living within Iran, which they have not- though sanctions are a big part of this. And even with this reality, they pilfer and pilfer. Iran's level of corruption is at or near India's.

Save your breath, detractors- I don't give a shit about your opinion. Now I will put my caricature mask back on and you won't hear things like this again.

Last edited:

Seems like he is content with keeping the shroud of mystery. I am not sure how much longer he can do this until people reach the conclusion that HezbAllah won't participate in a major way aside what they have already done. To his next point, the Lie-DF has encircled Gaza City and over the next month or so we will see an intense battle. The zionist baby killers will likely win, just judging by numbers, material, and the international support of powerful actors. It's becoming clear that not even HezbAllah can stop this, and as such Iran needs contingency plan for a post-Hamas proxy, and also needs to work on speeding past threshold state status and into nuclear status. Though sanctions will likely increase, the balance of power will begin shifting, and proxies will by extension become more powerful. Iran may need to tap into the resentment on the streets of Jordan to create a proxy there. So my prediction here is as follows:

- Hamas will be demilitarized, its top leaders killed, and Gaza will be handed to the Palestinian Authority kapos.
- Northern Gaza will be occupied.
- Gazans will slowly be pushed into Egypt, where they will wait and see what other countries can accept them.
- The U.S. will dole out foreign aid packages for countries accepting migrants.
- Isra"el" will turn its focus on the North.
- Isra"el" will eventually do the same thing as this month to clear Southern Gaza.
- Isra"el" will begin selling the oil and LNG on the Gaza shore to countries like China such as to have an escape plan as U.S. power falls.
- If Iran does not nuclearize, it will be the beginning of the end for the Islamic Republic.

Seems like he is content with keeping the shroud of mystery. I am not sure how much longer he can do this until people reach the conclusion that HezbAllah won't participate in a major way aside what they have already done. To his next point, the Lie-DF has encircled Gaza City and over the next month or so we will see an intense battle. The zionist baby killers will likely win, just judging by numbers, material, and the international support of powerful actors. It's becoming clear that not even HezbAllah can stop this, and as such Iran needs contingency plan for a post-Hamas proxy, and also needs to work on speeding past threshold state status and into nuclear status. Though sanctions will likely increase, the balance of power will begin shifting, and proxies will by extension become more powerful. Iran may need to tap into the resentment on the streets of Jordan to create a proxy there. So my prediction here is as follows:

- Hamas will be demilitarized, its top leaders killed, and Gaza will be handed to the Palestinian Authority kapos.
- Northern Gaza will be occupied.
- Gazans will slowly be pushed into Egypt, where they will wait and see what other countries can accept them.
- The U.S. will dole out foreign aid packages for countries accepting migrants.
- Isra"el" will turn its focus on the North.
- Isra"el" will eventually do the same thing as this month to clear Southern Gaza.
- Isra"el" will begin selling the oil and LNG on the Gaza shore to countries like China such as to have an escape plan as U.S. power falls.
- If Iran does not nuclearize, it will be the beginning of the end for the Islamic Republic.
To his next point, the Lie-DF has encircled Gaza City and over the next month or so we will see an intense battle
Who told you this? ISW, The New York times, The Jewish Times, i24News?

Who told you this? ISW, The New York times, The Jewish Times, i24News?

I don't appreciate your mocking tone, it's quite a bit of lip for someone like you. Continue your hostilities as you have been for the past week, and you'll see the proverbial fist of Salar.

Yes I drink, I'm a heavy drinker, keeps me alert and jovial, nothing beats water to quench a man's thirst

Take your valium pills with your weed bought in the street and let us alone
I don't appreciate your mocking tone, it's quite a bit of lip for someone like you. Continue your hostilities as you have been for the past week, and you'll see the proverbial fist of Salar.
The proverbial fist of tiktok army surrounding Gaza and killing all Hamas officials? This will never happen as Israel has yet to show any single sign of victory and is poorly performing and ready besides what zionist neocuck think tanks and channel wants to show to people

Where is the Jewish infantry beside those being instantly blown up or sniped? They are invading using exclusively vehicles and carpet bombing to advance into a pile of debris?

They will sign a ceasefire just like in 2006 and claim victory by carpet bombing and disrupting Gaza on short term. Iran will have the long awaited opportunity to showcase nuclear devices and proceed to a modern WMD/bacteriological program aimed at hitting only certain persons. Israel is rotting from the inside, at least 500k people left it since the 7th, respectively to Poland, Germany, France.

Take your valium pills with your weed bought in the street and let us alone

The proverbial fist of tiktok army surrounding Gaza and killing all Hamas officials? This will never happen as Israel has yet to show any single sign of victory and is poorly performing and ready besides what zionist neocuck think tanks and channel wants to show to people

Where is the Jewish infantry beside those being instantly blown up or sniped? They are invading using exclusively vehicles and carpet bombing to advance into a pile of debris?

They will sign a ceasefire just like in 2006 and claim victory by carpet bombing and disrupting Gaza on short term. Iran will have the long awaited opportunity to showcase nuclear devices and proceed to a modern WMD/bacteriological program aimed at hitting only certain persons. Israel is rotting from the inside, at least 500k people left it since the 7th, respectively to Poland, Germany, France.
So because I've stated that Hamas is likely to lose in the long run and Iran needs to work fast on nuclearizing and creating more proxies, I am now a Lie-DF member? You sound hotheaded and genuinely unintelligent. Despite the reality that the Palestinians are fighting very hard, it's starting to seem like the Lie-DF is nonetheless advancing, and Iran needs a contingency plan for when all this ends. Otherwise, they will do the same in Lebanon.

You grasp at straws of wishful thinking because you fall victim to motivated reasoning. You need a clear head. I know this because each day you get more desperate and intransigent in your tone. My belief is that Iran needs to assess and revitalize a southern flank proxy force, and get to work in Jordan. Otherwise, this war can lead to a domino effect that would rob Iran of its deterrence. And furthermore, Iran needs to nuclearize. Even if it means the Sepah must step in and brush aside the more indecisive. It's called paying attention and not underestimating your enemy.

You've been making quite a bit of unhinged comments lately on the forum and as a rule, I don't entertain mentally ill people. Be well, and remember, the proverbial fist exists and has long reach.

Back
Top Bottom