What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

I share the same sentiment.
All US assets will start to get targeted soon by the Axis, Iran will be spared from it all for a time, but eventually will also be dragged in. Better to be the last one in the war than the first...I trust Iranian planners to make the right decisions as they have done so in the past.

Once again their is only 1 off ramp and that's Israeli ceasefire which is very very slim and would essentially be admission of defeat.

All US assets will start to get targeted soon by the Axis, Iran will be spared from it all for a time, but eventually will also be dragged in. Better to be the last one in the war than the first...I trust Iranian planners to make the right decisions as they have done so in the past.

Once again their is only 1 off ramp and that's Israeli ceasefire which is very very slim and would essentially be admission of defeat.

Way too many US armed forces assets flooding into the region to act as a simple deterrent. Axis has made it abundantly clear they don’t fear America and have the means of inflicting some appreciable damage.

On Israel; they clearly don’t have a real diplomat interested in regional peace so all we get is constant war mongering from strongmen with infinite money (American taxpayers) and nukes.

Col. Douglas Macgregor says that Israel thinks it controls American foreign policy and will essentially take care of its enemies for it.

What a fucking disaster…

Last edited:

Source:NYTIMES

I don’t think Israel will stop, it cannot. Basically like when Iran entered Syria. Once you start you are there till either Assad falls or you win in some fashion that is acceptable to you. You don’t half ***.

Israel is the same. Once you cut Gaza in half you finish, Gaza city has to be captured no matter the cost. Iran lost 2,100-2,300 soldiers in Syria civili war. Israel is at what, 200? 300 declared? Casualties aren’t enough to turn public support at this point.

Unless Israel commits some insane war crime (by western standards) that Uncle Sam cannot sweep under the rug on Israel’s behalf, the war will continue.

Bibi doesn’t want it to stop, judgement day awaits him by Israeli courts once he does.
Which judgements?, he modified the law for avoiding judicial prosecution!. Part of this catastrophe was because his parliament initiative that split that hellish country in two parts.

Which judgements?, he modified the law for avoiding judicial prosecution!. Part of this catastrophe was because his parliament initiative that split that hellish country in two parts.

Bibi is now the Neville Chamberlain of Israeli history. His career is toast.

He promised everyone in Israel that only he can protect them. That’s why they voted for him, based on his hardline nonsense attitude toward Hamas and Axis. Well 10/7 changed that altogether. Showed him as weak and incompetent. Too focused on power and securing his self interest that he let the enemy attack his underbelly.

Even the US knows this. It leaked that officials there are already talking to other in the establishment knowing that Bibi will not survive once the war stops.

Bibi has no incentive for a ceasefire or for the war to stop. Longer it goes the more he can hope people will forget.

Axis has made it abundantly clear they don’t fear America

If they didn’t fear America they would already be in the war. If it was just Axis vs Israel mono e mono, they would take that war 9 times out of 10. They would pulverize Israel.

It’s the US and NATO that will step in to level the playing field that stops the Axis. Or else Israel will get its punches in, but against Iran, HZ, Hamas, Syrian legions, Iraq legions, Afghan/Pakistan legions. I mean without tactical nukes Israel is significantly outmatched on manpower alone.

and have the means of inflicting some appreciable damage.

Just because you have the means to give someone a bloody nose doesn’t mean you should lose your hand to do it.

On Israel; they clearly don’t have a real diplomat interested in regional peace so all we get is constant war mongering from strongmen with infinite money (American taxpayers) and nukes.

Actually Bibi is the loudest but typically likes covert action and propaganda. Republicans are typically that way. It’s the liberal politicians that always come in and have to prove themselves that they are just as “tough”

Col. Douglas Macgregor says that Israel thinks it controls American foreign policy and will essentially take care of its enemies for it.

What a fucking disaster…

Between Douglas Macgregor and Scott Ritter, these love spreading chicken little fear and complain. They remind me of Ahmadinejad and Babak Taghavee, irrelevant and always talking better about other nations.

Robert Baer (famous former Middle East CIA officer) was actually a knowledgeable source on middle eastern power dynamics and the rise of Iran. He is one of the first to term “Shia crescent” and saw Iran’s rising coming way back in late 90’s/early 00’s.

The rest of these “analysts” formerly tied to US military/intelligence/government either go full “rah rah” US or chicken little. No critical analysis.

Bibi is now the Neville Chamberlain of Israeli history. His career is toast.

He promised everyone in Israel that only he can protect them. That’s why they voted for him, based on his hardline nonsense attitude toward Hamas and Axis. Well 10/7 changed that altogether. Showed him as weak and incompetent. Too focused on power and securing his self interest that he let the enemy attack his underbelly.

Even the US knows this. It leaked that officials there are already talking to other in the establishment knowing that Bibi will not survive once the war stops.

Bibi has no incentive for a ceasefire or for the war to stop. Longer it goes the more he can hope people will forget.
Correct! I mentioned this Oct 7.

Nasrollah himself !! or his son that was killed way back.:undecided:

ARAS river separating Iran from former province of Azarbaijan and hopefully will one day be an in-country river instead of border river..

The three Iranian Gendarms (border guards) that held russian invasion of Iran for three days..are there to remind ever one not the fu*k with Iranians:azn:..

A-4.jpg

A-5.jpg
A_1.jpg
A_3.jpg
A-2.jpg

Last edited:

Correct! Zionia is in a terrible predicament. Respond to Oct 7 at extremely high cost vs not respond at an extremely high cost. They've chosen the former. I don't believe they had no choice.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom