What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

You really think the US will allow Pakistan to use their F-16’s in a war game with Iran and not suffer consequences?

This board is just filled with naivety
Not everything on this forum needs to be taken so seriously. It's a nice thought.

Putin spent the last 20 years watching NATO come to its borders while turning his back on Iran every chance he got in order to secure temporary and pathetic concessions. Now he pays the price for his actions.
You've just summoned SalarHaqq lol.

well , i would like to replace Tehran and Karaj with Montereal and Ottawa ...
For sure you didn't experienced the Karaj and Tehran metro at begging of work time and end of it ...

and for your knowledge , i get up at 5:00 , my work start at 7:00 then i return to home at 18:00 ...

I'm not complaining for you guys , you are useless , you guys are painting wrong picture about Iran for general audience , I just shows the reality of Iran ...
YOU’RE swimming in the hollow dreams of Montreal. The problem is YOU. You won’t last 4 minutes in the West. Your character of entitlement will get you on workfare in no time flat.

YOU’RE swimming in the hollow dreams of Montreal. The problem is YOU. You won’t last 4 minutes in the West. Your character of entitlement will get you on workfare in no time flat.
You don’t live in the West from what I recall, Caribbeans was it Anguilla and Caribbeans are basically known for laidback attitude…only getting involved because like he said live in iran with his wages people here have the privilege of attacking him or belittling him because he states facts it’s hard to live in iran that’s heavily sanctioned. I live in America work two jobs and wife works one job have two kids and it’s still hard to save money, step off your high horse or bicycle living in “West” side of the Caribbean.

well , i would like to replace Tehran and Karaj with Montereal and Ottawa ...
For sure you didn't experienced the Karaj and Tehran metro at begging of work time and end of it ...

and for your knowledge , i get up at 5:00 , my work start at 7:00 then i return to home at 18:00 ...

I'm not complaining for you guys , you are useless , you guys are painting wrong picture about Iran for general audience , I just shows the reality of Iran ...

Man,

Myth: You are entitled to free money and welfare in US.
Reality
West starts disentitling you from day 1.
You are entitled to nothing, no social security and no welfare and no unemployment.
You have to earn all of that.

If you do not like Karaj then don’t stay in Karaj and nag.
Emigrate to US and Canada and live your dream. Yet you still need skill sets and hard work.

Emigrate if you don’t like the situation. Move.

Last edited:
Guys, Ive been talking with a friend of mine about the war you fought with the Byzantine Empire between 602-628. There are sources saying that the Slavic tribes from the Balkans helped you attacking Constantinople walls, is there any Iraninan source/article where thats mentioned? Do you know?

I don't like cold places , and I have no dream of living there , my dream is to live in better Iran ...

You guys couldn't deny my words about Iran , so you start to attack me personally ...

if you believe so .

Described a fact.

please inform us of some of these things that current government did .

Done so in my previous post, suffice to read.

More importantly, any military action taken versus imperialist powers during the Rohani years was the IRGC's work and had not been ordered by Rohani but by the Islamic Republic's security establishment, Leadership first and foremost, against the declared position and wishes of the liberal, western-appeasing Rohani administration. All credit goes therefore to the IRGC and Leadership, not to Rohani.

If it the likes of Rohani had their way they would react to zionist provocations by withdrawing Iranian forces from Syria - in line with the declarations of Hashemi Rafsanjani, the man who financed Rohani's election campaign and is furthermore known for publicly lashing out against President Assad. "No to Gaza, no to Lebanon" has been one of the most shouted slogans by supporters and voters of liberal administrations in Iran for the past fifteen years practically.

Rohani would also have reacted to zionist provocations by dismantling the weapons used by the IRGC to retaliate, namely Iran's missiles. As illustrated again by Rafsanjani's open call for demilitarization on the model of post-WW2 Japan and Germany. Another clue is Rohani's enthusiasm about "JCPOA's II and III", through which western imperialists were hoping to roll back Iran's regional presence and missile power.

So the notion that Rohani was assertive on overseas military operations in contrast to the IRGC and the Leadership would have been more suitable as an April Fools' Day or a Sizdah Be-dar prank, however for both occasions one would be just a couple of days late.

any reaction.

Except for reactions that would risk triggering all out war, described by yourself as counter-productive and irrational. And I concur.

by the way why you believe israel action is not escalation but iran action will be escalation ?

Never pretended such a thing. I believe exactly what you stated in the posts of yours quoted above, no more and no less. Do you have an issue with your own comments?

Retaliation could take the shape of a limited strike, but all out attack using Iran's entire range of firepower which some tend to define as the yardstick for credible deterrence, would not be the wisest choice - like you actually happened to insist upon.

As a reminder, here's what you wrote on the topic before:

9-jpg.923408

7-jpg.923398

To reiterate, I'm in agreement with the above. In particular with the consideration that initiating the full scale attack some PDF users seemed to be calling for, would be a counter-productive decision.

Also as promised, here some assessments as to whether zionist strikes on Syria frequently martyr Iranian forces, and as to whether Iran is somehow wary of news about casualties getting public.

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

6.jpg

Safe to say that this perfectly echoes my reminder about the scarcity of Iranian fatalities in zionist attacks, as well as bogus Isra"el"i propaganda to the contrary.

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    311.6 KB · Views: 10
Last edited:
I don't like cold places , and I have no dream of living there , my dream is to live in better Iran ...

You guys couldn't deny my words about Iran , so you start to attack me personally ...

In Iran you also get what you hunt.
Plus free welfare and yaraneh for all.

You've just summoned SalarHaqq lol.

President Putin followed a correct policy path by countering NATO expansion commensurate with Russia's gradually recovered capabilities (the state Russia was in when Vladimirovich Putin first took over seems easily forgotten) as well as the overall geopolitical context.

E.g. first neutralizing the NATO-sponsored insurgency on its own soil (Chechnya), then preemptively preventing Georgia from integrating NATO, and now doing the same on a far greater scale in Ukraine after having joined Iran in stopping zionist- / western-backed proxies from overthrowing the Syrian government. He will (has already) enter(ed) Russian history as one of the great leaders that country has known, on par with the likes of Peter the Great or Joseph Stalin. Ask any patriotic Russian.

Anyone with a slight understanding of international affairs will furthermore grasp the historic strides taken towards multipolarism during the past twelve months, which culminated in China's resounding entry onto the West Asian diplomatic scene after Beijing successfully mediated between Iran and Saudi Arabia, much to the dismay of Washington and Tel Aviv. Pentagon officials are no longer denying the reality either. If someone has an issue with this reordering of the world they might tend to minimize the accomplishments of the Resistance front. Which won't impede the inevitable ongoing trend.

Last edited:
You don’t live in the West from what I recall, Caribbeans was it Anguilla and Caribbeans are basically known for laidback attitude…only getting involved because like he said live in iran with his wages people here have the privilege of attacking him or belittling him because he states facts it’s hard to live in iran that’s heavily sanctioned. I live in America work two jobs and wife works one job have two kids and it’s still hard to save money, step off your high horse or bicycle living in “West” side of the Caribbean.
Yes.

Don’t forget you were the one gushing about Montreal. Iran has issues. You’re part and parcel of those issues.

President Putin followed a correct policy path by countering NATO expansion commensurate with Russia's gradually recovered capabilities (the state Russia was in when Vladimirovich Putin first took over seems easily forgotten) as well as the overall geopolitical context.

E.g. first neutralizing the NATO-sponsored insurgency on its own soil (Chechnya), then preemptively preventing Georgia from integrating NATO, and now doing the same on a far greater scale in Ukraine after having joined Iran in stopping zionist- / western-backed proxies from overthrowing the Syrian government. He will (has already) enter(ed) Russian history as one of the great leaders that country has known, on par with the likes of Peter the Great or Joseph Stalin. Ask any patriotic Russian.

Anyone with a slight understanding of international affairs will furthermore grasp the historic strides taken towards multipolarism during the past twelve months, which culminated in China's resounding entry onto the West Asian diplomatic scene after Beijing successfully mediated between Iran and Saudi Arabia, much to the dismay of Washington and Tel Aviv. Pentagon officials are no longer denying the reality either. If someone has an issue with this reordering of the world they might tend to minimize the accomplishments of the Resistance front. Which won't impede the inevitable ongoing trend.
Yeah everything looks like it is going swimmingly with Russia. Go see NATOs borders today and watch this great success by your leader, or the blunder of the Minsk agreement which Russia acknowledges as a mistake. Your shilling for Russia has no limits, everything the Islamic Republic also does and Russia is perfect, and never made any errors. The Islamic Republic has also never made any errors, that's why we are on the brink of war with Azerbaijan and Israel is right behind our ear over there. Under the great leadership of the IR, we also allowed them to co-opt the name of our province as their own national name.

Even pro-government officials you would see on Nadimi's clubhouse sessions acknowledge failures on part of the foreign ministry but what do they know.

Yeah everything looks like it is going swimmingly with Russia. Go see NATOs borders today and watch this great success by your leader,

"My" leader? I'm merely enjoying Iran-Russia strategic cooperation, unlike pro-western liberal compradors such as Zibakalam and company, frustrated to no end as they are at the growing bilateral ties.

As for Russia, kindly go tell the extreme majority of Russians that they're idiots who don't understand what you discovered, namely that President Vladimirovich Putin is really an incompetent clown and that like yourself, they ought to subscribe to what western "pundits" are saying about him instead. See how they'll react.

Regarding NATO borders, Ukraine is a pretty different case from Finland considering its large Russian-speaking demography, historic ties to Russia, population size, economic significance and geographic position. NATO maintaining in place a rabidly anti-Russian client regime in Kiev without any consequences would have represented a far greater threat to Moscow than Finland ever will.

or the blunder of the Minsk agreement which Russia acknowledges as a mistake. Your shilling for Russia has no limits,

I'm stating facts, as opposed to recycling NATO- or zionist-promoted talking points.

everything the Islamic Republic also does and Russia is perfect, and never made any errors. The Islamic Republic has also never made any errors,

Wrong policies are pointed to by me all the time. Just a few posts above for example I took issue with the dominance of monetarist economic theory and how it led to inefficient tackling of inflation, by successive administrations.

However there's quite a difference between constructive criticism and armchair-general attitudes which consist in constantly disparaging the Islamic Republic as weak, foolish and loosing, notwithstanding how this flies in the face of the fact that Iran could impossibly have survived and thrived all the while of challenging the world's hegemonic superpower for almost half a century if this politically-motivated gossip was true.

I distinctly remember the same sort of systematic moaning during the entire Syrian war, Yemen conflict and so on. And Islamic Iran came out victorious every time, moaners were proven wrong every time.

It's that these individuals are both receptive to enemy psy-ops and unwilling to draw lessons from previous skewed assessments.

that's why we are on the brink of war with Azerbaijan and Israel is right behind our ear over there.

Oh look, the enemy plots against Iran. How surprising! And what a catastrophe it is! Apocalypse has arrived! Iran should have achieved against the zio-American empire what the USA could not against the Soviet Union, i.e. provoke their collapse in four and something decades! This proves "mullahs" are incompetent, I'm telling you!

Jokes aside, I'd like to see "Azarbaijan" wage war on Iran :lol: . And Iran is right behind Isra"el"s ear in the Golan, Gaza, south Lebanon, possibly Jordan soon. I wonder why these zionist geniuses can't rid their vicinity of pro-Iran forces and IRGC advisers. They after all are oh-so capable as opposed to "illiterate mullahs", eh?

Under the great leadership of the IR, we also allowed them to co-opt the name of our province as their own national name.

It would have been preferable if Iran refused to recognize the name, then again the liberal Hashemi Rafsanjani administration committed other mistakes too. Thank God the great Leadership of the Islamic Revolution is here to set some limits on how far these liberals - brought to power by voters, can go.

Even pro-government officials you would see on Nadimi's clubhouse sessions acknowledge failures on part of the foreign ministry but what do they know.

Nadimi never portrayed President Putin as a failure, the exact opposite is actually the case. Nor does he share your defeatist outlook, and he's every bit as enthusiastic about the rise of the Iran-Russia-China partnership as I am. So if you're going to cite him, you may want to do so properly.

As for those "Clubhouse sessions", one of which I shared here myself, pan-Turkist separatists can be heard speaking there as well, doesn't mean everything said should be taken as gospel.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom