What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

Seriously, im just going to sleep in im off today and tomorrow that’s my usual hurricane routine, whatever happens happens.
I was going to use some limited vacation time to take the day off today but they shut down and are paying me for the day anyway and I have most Thursdays off so at least that was good. So long as I have internet and power, I'm good.

good then

reverse it and sell some to Iran allies or Hezbollah, at this point Israel could not even step a foot inside Lebanon against top attack atgm but doing air strikes

But i wonder if Iran will keep the reversed product for themselves or just study it to know its flaws and how it works and stick on the Misagh based on China QW, or maybe they'll keep the reversed stingers and just export Misaghs

Top attack ATGM would be a gem for Iran, i think they could take the FGM-77 they have and make a base from there with the Javelin technology
we have two top attack atgm .
one is Almas and the other is Toofan

I was going to use some limited vacation time to take the day off today but they shut down and are paying me for the day anyway and I have most Thursdays off so at least that was good. So long as I have internet and power, I'm good.
Yeah it looks like the brunt of whatever is coming is more up north your way that s why I don’t pay much kind to news whatever is going to happen is going to happen in the last 12 hours, past 2 days they were saying the brunt of it was in the Hallandale area which is like 10 miles from me than than the past 36 hours all of a sudden it started going up north. I’m just thankful I’m not like other people who stocks up like it’s going to be nuclear war tomorrow, gas and snacks for two days.

Reunion of foreign ministers
62425089.jpg

Sources say the US & assrahel spent millions $ for terrorism & unrest in Iran through Baku

Last edited:
The only thing I loved about Wilma I was able to travel to fort pierce in under an hour no traffic no cops and no tolls,at the time was the only place you could get gas it was a no name town than still pretty much is other than people might know that’s where omar mateen lived.

You claimed Iran was "ecstatic" about the illegal invasion of Iraq because it led to Saddam's removal - that's an incorrect characterization of Iran's position. Saddam, who was no longer posing any serious challenge to Iran, got replaced by a supreme threat, that of a neocon-led USA regime which had Iran in its crosshairs. It's quite simple, really, and undeniable to boot. @SalarHaqq

Again I agreed with America should never have gone to war, why wouldn’t Iranians be happy that a man who killed a million Iranians, injured probably just as many be happy that saddam was taken out of power and hung by their Shia brethren in Iraq someone who was responsible for killing my family and friends I would definitely be ecstatic. But again you didn’t refute my comparisons between Kurds who attack Irans soil and Iran defending their right to attack them, same as America did with the Taliban you can’t be a hypocrite and say America had no right, they had every right and all the proof before they struck unlike Iraq, Iran also has every right to attack those who threaten to their people as well. Also you didn’t refute Iraqi Shias who are much better off without Saddam and inshallah they work together to make Iraq a strong nation

Last edited:
Sources say the US & assrahel spent millions $ for terrorism & unrest in Iran through Baku

Iran shouldn't make Russia's mistake and let Azerbaijan "Ukraine" Iran.

But when Aliyev makes the foolish and militarily proves Iran, he will probably end up for losing some of his country's territory, but he just doesnt know it,

Again I agreed with America should never have gone to war,

That's not the subject.

why wouldn’t Iranians be happy that a man who killed a million Iranians,

First, in the Sacred Defence Iran gave around 280.000 martyrs, not a million.

Second, the USA regime was threatening Iran with military aggression (more intensely than usual, that is). Thus Washington's illegal occupation of Iraq was not welcomed at all but explicitly condemned by Iran. As a consequence, Iran supported Iraqi Resistance groups fighting the occupiers.

injured probably just as many be happy that saddam was taken out of power and hung by their Shia brethren in Iraq someone who was responsible for killing my family and friends I would definitely be ecstatic.

To begin with, Iran does not view geopolitical events through a sectarian lens.

And in response to the quoted example: if a far more dangerous, able and skillful criminal came to eliminate the person responsible for killing one's family and friends, and settled right next to one's residence while threatening one with murder, no mentally sane person would feel "ecstatic".

But again you didn’t refute my comparisons between Kurds who attack Irans soil and Iran defending their right to attack them, same as America did with the Taliban you can’t be a hypocrite and say America had no right, they had every right and all the proof before they struck unlike Iraq, Iran also has every right to attack those who threaten to their people as well.

Because it's not related to do with the discussion at hand.

The USA invasion of Iraq was doubtlessly illegal, as confirmed by the UN Secretary General. No proof was presented by Washington for the presence of WMD in Iraq at that time, although the neocon USA regime cited this cock and bull story to spin a baseless casus belli against Baghdad. So I'm not sure what you wish to prove in this regard.

Also you didn’t refute Iraqi Shias who are much better off without Saddam and inshallah they work together to make Iraq a strong nation

That's a highly relative notion. As per a study conducted by The Lancet, a respected medical journal, Iraq lost 1,5 million people as a result of the illegal USA invasion, i.e. several times the number killed by Saddam's regime (not to mention the hundreds of thousands, mostly Shia Moslems, who died as a result of sanctions imposed on Iraq by Washington in the 1990's). Post-Saddam, Iraqis (Shia Moslems as well as smaller religious minorities in particular) had to suffer the savagery of "I"SIS.

Hadn't it been for Iran's help to the defenders of Iraq, mass graves of Iraqis in general would have mushroomed to a much larger extent because of Washington's criminal, instability-inducing and violence-provoking policies aimed at wrecking the Iraqi nation and state.

Last edited:
The only thing I loved about Wilma I was able to travel to fort pierce in under an hour no traffic no cops and no tolls,at the time was the only place you could get gas it was a no name town than still pretty much is other than people might know that’s where omar mateen lived.
I thought mateen was in the Orlando area; so he travelled hours out of his way to that night club in down town Orlando or was he living in the area by 2016?

Back
Top Bottom