What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

i prefer to do not discuss with you guys regarding military stuff, turkey is doing good even better than France.:enjoy::enjoy:
So, you met MMM-E.... if you trust in your knowledge, skip ME section, discuss/ask in Turkish section. But, for example don't come in to Altay MBT thread and say "hey, we produce the same stuff, here is pic of Karrar"

@-SINAN-

We chose Serpentine in an open election. I was there myself. It took a while until he got approved. We talked to the webmaster a lot. It was not easy.

That is why we need to keep supporting the new moderator.

I remember when you guys lost that Cypriot moderator (girl) because she was busy too.

so @Philosopher has been chosen by iranian members as the new mod ? where is the current mod anyway? i never see him posting or even moderating. the iranian section is like a zoo every lowlife troll is having his day.
I think we should ask @WebMaster to make @Philosopher an intl. moderator? He is the admin of the website.

We do need a moderator here. The current one is too busy to even check here once in a month.

I think we should ask @WebMaster to make @Philosopher an intl. moderator? He is the admin of the website.

We do need a moderator here. The current one is too busy to even check here once in a month.
we need some active moderator here on the iranian section. if there was a active mod most of these trollings would be cut back severely. why is that guy even a moderator if he is not active ?
can the @WebMaster explain to us ? or maybe he is active and not moderating. i dont know how it works but we need a new mod asap for this place.

I am sure our friends in the administration are looking into this matter. We must respect whatever decision they take. WebMaster has been kind enough to offer Iranians their own subforum here. We have to be very thankful, especially given Iranians currently appear to lack their own English speaking forum. Our Pakistani brothers and sisters have given Iranians a second home here.

I am sure brother Serpentine is busy with life and cannot be here constantly. He is a respected member and must remain a staff, if the administration staff decide, I or anyone else they pick will be happy to help Serpentine with his role. I think a second hand is important given the speed at which threads are being taken off track by those trolling. For now, lets play our part in keeping threads constructive and reporting the trouble makers.

1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg
4.jpg
5.jpg
6.jpg
7.jpg

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom