What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

Its everything... The Qiam is the only finless Scud variant in the world.
Maybe there was a coop in the field of designing and it's software requirments that Iran has given them. Internet is a good friend after all lol

But i am sure that there was no missile shipped to a blockaded country like Yemen. Yemenis have manufactured it on their own, due to old Soviet infrastructures that Yemeni army possesses, maybe with our soft help :enjoy:

Maybe there was a coop in the field of designing and it's software requirments that Iran has given them. Internet is a good friend after all lol

But i am sure that there was no missile shipped to a blockaded country like Yemen. Yemenis have manufactured it on their own, due to old Soviet infrastructures that Yemeni army possesses, maybe with our soft help :enjoy:

Nooooooooope.

I wish there was, but there is no chance at all the Yemenis somehow made a finless ballistic missile and fired it to within 1 km of an airport terminal in Saudi. No chance whatsoever.

It is entirely possible the missiles were shipped in parts from Iran, and then assembled in Yemen. In the missile parts shown at Nikki Haley's press conference, analysts spotted shoddy welding work which is likely to have been done by the Houthis.

analysts spotted shoddy welding work which is likely to have been done by the Houthis.

Which explains that it was likely that the missile crumbled before striking. I think in the New york times analysis piece they mentioned its possible that it just shattered on its way down, or atleast the body of the missile as their was a smoke plume spotted.

Nooooooooope.

I wish there was, but there is no chance at all the Yemenis somehow made a finless ballistic missile and fired it to within 1 km of an airport terminal in Saudi. No chance whatsoever.

It is entirely possible the missiles were shipped in parts from Iran, and then assembled in Yemen. In the missile parts shown at Nikki Haley's press conference, analysts spotted shoddy welding work which is likely to have been done by the Houthis.
IRGC spokesman said that Yemen had a long history of cooperation with North Korea and Soviets. Believe me Amir, Iran cannot ship anything to Yemen. Saudi fighter jets bombed an airport in Yemen to avoid Iran's civil plane's landing on there. No way, it's impossible.

Read this source, IRGC commanders are honest people :
https://www.mashreghnews.ir/news/810191/واکنش-سخنگوی-سپاه-پاسداران-به-ادعای-موشکی-نیکی-هیلی

Which explains that it was likely that the missile crumbled before striking. I think in the New york times analysis piece they mentioned its possible that it just shattered on its way down, or atleast the body of the missile as their was a smoke plume spotted.
It can be due to explosion of Patriot's interceptor missile which has failed to intercept the Yemeni ballistic.

IRGC spokesman said that Yemen had a long history of cooperation with North Korea and Soviets. Believe me Amir, Iran cannot ship anything to Yemen. Saudi fighter jets bombed an airport in Yemen to avoid Iran's civil plane's landing on there. No way, it's impossible.

Read this source, IRGC commanders are honest people :
https://www.mashreghnews.ir/news/810191/واکنش-سخنگوی-سپاه-پاسداران-به-ادعای-موشکی-نیکی-هیلی

It can be due to explosion of Patriot's interceptor missile which has failed to intercept the Yemeni ballistic.

Yemenis need suppliers for their missiles, theirs just no way they can build a finless Scud variant without Iran providing sophisticated flight control software, and design specs.

Most of this missile had to come from Iran, and frankly I'm not even ashamed of it either imao.

The smoke plume as i've heard, was about 1km away from Riyadh airport, on the ground. Likely thats where the warhead landed. I know they did not intercept the missile.
But with that wielding quality, I'd imagine the body just shattered into pieces. Their were parts found all over Riyadh.

I'm starting to get interested in Qatar :
2143224.jpg

2143222.jpg

@AmirPatriot :o: :lol: :enjoy:

Lol 1 day they despise us, and now they admire????????
I know nothing about the Cyrus the great. There are many rumors about him and his army.

But based on what i have heard about him, confirmed or unconfirmed, Iranians along with the history have won the hearts of their rivals/foes and without armed conflicts, won the battlefield. Qatar is our example for it. When USA and it's lackeys were going to starve them in Ramadhan month, we went to help in spite of their previous racism against Iranians. We don't kill, we dominate the hearts, and as it seems it's an Iranian culture

Back
Top Bottom