What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

My "uselness noise" comment was referring to that "robocup" nonsense! So it's ironic that you're leaving this post to counter mine. That DARPA robot is revolutionary and it will also be put into use and have military and civilian applications. Your useless "tile bazi" nothingness is just useless noise.
Off course as a cheap worker you are not expected to have a clue in this regard.but those who have a clue certainly know that Iran Open is among the best robotic competitions and many teams from US/EU/Asia participate in it.you should ask those participants whether their Iranian rivals are weak or not.

Gholi joon, to dar haddi nisti dar moredei in chiza nazar bedi.

Off course as a cheap worker you are not expected to have a clue in this regard.but those who have a clue certainly know that Iran Open is among the best robotic competitions and many teams from US/EU/Asia participate in it.you should ask those participants whether their Iranian rivals are weak or not.

Usual hezbollahi insults. Let me lay it down for you then. At my age (I'm only a few years older than you are), I've been to 3 continents, done more things then you will in the first 40-50 years of your life, bought an apartment with my own money in one of the most expensive countries on the planet (literally 0 dollars borrowed from parents), been to university (100% paid by myself), have a million opportunities ahead of me, make more money in a year then your father has made in his entire life combined and have more hands on practical industrial experience then you, a dast be dool that lives with handouts from his nane/baba and will keep on living that way till his late 30's, and yet I'm a "cheap worker" and you, an unemployed nobody living in a 3rd world sanctioned country that has to depend on the income of his father and struggle for the rest of his life is the definition of success!!

haha the delusions you guys have are endless. What have you done with your life that's even worth mentioning? Let's hear it. What opportunities lie in front of you? What's that? Oh that's the sound of crickets chirping.

Now that we've established all that, let's go back to your robocup bs. While DARPA's innovations will have applications in the civilian and military sectors, your 1990's era robots can shoot little soccer balls into nets. wooooooooow

Don't forget to explain why you're so great btw. Let the forum read about your practical industrial experiences, the amount of money you've made, the research projects you've worked on, places you've visited, girls you've banged, money you've made... Basically since you're talking smack, let's hear it. Apparently you're king shit and you've been waiting for the right opportunity to let it be known. Let's hear it.

baba joon man dar avordam tah tooye in yaroo afghanie... too iran be donya oomade vali refugge afghan hastesh... mohajerat karde be canada va oonja ba komake wellfare va raftan be danesh gaye majjani adam shode!! in too Iran ehtemalan dashte forghon forghon shen bala paeen mikarde!! albate ghasdam tohin b gheshre zahmatkeshe kargar nist ha... che irooni che afghani.... vali in casesh fargh dare...dare khodeshon bejaye ma ja mizane va ye false flagger hast

man migoftam ba khodam emkan nadare ye nafar irani bashe va injoori biayd baraye khoshayande khareji ha harchi az dahanesh dar miad be Iran va irooniha bege... yani harchi ke 100 sal az dahane doshmanane khoonie Irooniha dar nemiad az dahane in va 2 ta dige..ke yekishon afghanie baz...va dovomish Irani boode vali tarke tabiyat karde....

ina fekr kardan gheire momkene kasi be hoviateshoon pey bebare.... dar hali ke be rahati (na be oon rahati) mishe tah tooye ina ro dar avord... man az bazi doostane irooni dar ta,ajobam ba in raftar va harfhaye inha bar zedde hameye Irooniha chetor hanooz ba ina hatta sohbat mikonan!!

do you really know the meaning of that word?? :D
na man shookhi kardam bahat....

it was a joke!! means she is not that beautiful

Usual hezbollahi insults. Let me lay it down for you then. At my age (I'm only a few years older than you are), I've been to 3 continents, done more things then you will in the first 40-50 years of your life, bought an apartment with my own money in one of the most expensive countries on the planet (literally 0 dollars borrowed from parents), been to university (100% paid by myself), have a million opportunities ahead of me, make more money in a year then your father has made in his entire life combined and have more hands on practical industrial experience then you, a dast be dool that lives with handouts from his nane/baba and will keep on living that way till his late 30's, and yet I'm a "cheap worker" and you, an unemployed nobody living in a 3rd world sanctioned country that has to depend on the income of his father and struggle for the rest of his life is the definition of success!!

haha the delusions you guys have are endless. What have you done with your life that's even worth mentioning? Let's hear it. What opportunities lie in front of you? What's that? Oh that's the sound of crickets chirping.

Now that we've established all that, let's go back to your robocup bs. While DARPA's innovations will have applications in the civilian and military sectors, your 1990's era robots can shoot little soccer balls into nets. wooooooooow

Don't forget to explain why you're so great btw. Let the forum read about your practical industrial experiences, the amount of money you've made, the research projects you've worked on, places you've visited, girls you've banged, money you've made... Basically since you're talking smack, let's hear it. Apparently you're king shit and you've been waiting for the right opportunity to let it be known. Let's hear it.
Firstly I am 19 years old and you are 28 years old.thats a big gap.

Secondly, we are living in different countires with different cultures.in my country youth live with their parents until marriage.that applies to people in north of Tehran as well and it is a cultural thing.

I have studied in NODET(schools for talented students) school I have managed to receive free scholarship for a governmental university and I study Electrical engineering.after end of education I can apply for your company and I will become your superior if applied.not only me but almost all the Iranian members are ahead of you in education and IQ.yet you are the gonde gooz of our section and keep blabbering for the success that was given to you by your father for his emigration to canada.could you match me in any way if you were in Iran?

I am too young for an industrial experince however I will take a PLC course in summer and I hope to get a job in fall.Also i will RESUME the PPL course (private pilot license) after i improve my eyesight by laser surgery.

Thats an insult to me if someone compare me with a uneducated donkey like you because I am already ahead of you in cultrue, education and intellectual level even though I am 19.

You could be born in Qatar too and had more money.does it change the fact that you are yet an uneducated cheap worker? Come on, goozoo khan.

As I said you are in no position to have a saying in robotic and mechatronic.stick to the orders that were given by your white master.

@Full Moon
Show me one single proof that indicates my support to the regime! However I am always against blindly bashing the country because it is ruled by a certain group.Why should I mock my counrties achievements becuase my country is ruled by the so called Mullahs?isn't it so unfair?

Once again clownish behaviour to supress other peoples opinion. If you took all the advice that we have been giving you in the past 35 years you would not be in such a shitty situation today. GROW UP and respect other people.

Big talks from someone who lives in a isolated,sanctioned country. You worship dead Arabs, you are a Arab by mind and heart and that is why your priorities lies in Yemen,Iraq,Syria,Lebanon and not IRAN. You know nothing about Iran,its culture, civilizations,traditions. From your birth you had to listen to that fucked up voice of your local Mullah, from birth they did not inject any dignity, moral or patriotism in you. From birth you were told to hit and smash your heads open for some Arabs that dies thousands of years ago, from birth they gave you a NONIranian identity and you still carry it to this day.

Wake up.
Maybe I am an Iranian Arab?

Even a Iranian Arab priorities lies with Iran, not any other country. What part of this dont you understand ?
And show me one single post that I cared for an Arab country more than Iran?

I think healthy discussion with you is not available since you are too blind and extremist.so instead let me tell you that from now on I will have no tolerance to you breaking forum's rule.post a/an off-topic/troll/insulting comment and we will report you to the moderation and you will get perma banned eventually.

@Abii is also very close to getting perma banned.this is probably his last chance.so instead of namusi swearing you guys are forced to behave.

About cleaing toilets, you know that is a job for many people worldwide, right ? Why do you insult their profession ?
:cray:

that literally touched my heart :(

now get back to work before you're deported to ......

oops . you have no place to go .

Just keep quiet before embarassing yourself further
ok :(

just cause you said so :(

Wow, you are too young mashallah. That's perhaps why you like the regime.
I'm +50 and die both for my country, people and its Mullahs...

donya donyaye azadi hast va azadiye hemaghat.... fek kon yeki az bi dini ke faghat dar STONE AGE sabeghe dashte defa mikone va fekr mikone roshan fekr va ba kelassesh mikone!! bebin ba che bache haye bad bakht va nokar sefate bi botte yee tarafim!!

Agha ignore daste jamee??

Last edited:
Do not distort the facts, i know you guys love Taqiyah but this is not the way it is going. Since the day i joined most of the attacks and threats against me have been made in the Iranian section. You guys lack any logic, you do not tolerate any voice and again in this post you wish for the moderation team to supress other peoples opinion just because it does not fit with your twisted thoughts.
You can also express your opinion whit out breaking the rules.as instance avoid ruining the threads that are irrelevant to the subject of your rants and also avoid insulting people.I wont let you to mock achievements of our people cause they will show a good image of the Regime that you hate.

But make hundreds of new threads against mullas and I swear no one will complain.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom