What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

Hala saipa mitooneh motor tank bezaneh?
az hamon ghadim ham iran motore tankesho az Ukraine mikharid ..... hatta allan ham ba dor zadan tahrim motor ha ro az ukrain mikhare
n akheyr baradar man , ebteda bale ma motor hamoon ru az ukraine mikharidim . alan intor nistesh va khodeshoon tolid mikonan

n akheyr baradar man , ebteda bale ma motor hamoon ru az ukraine mikharidim . alan intor nistesh va khodeshoon tolid mikonan

من تا حالا خبری از تولید موتور12 سیلندر 96 ولو 1000 اسب بخاری نشنیدم و ندیدم فرمانده ای اون رو اعلام کنه
اگه در داخل تولید می شد حتما این دستاورد بزرگ رونمایی می شد یا خبری اعلام می کردند
این موتور هم قدرت موتور 12 سیلندر بوگاتی ویرون هست

T-90_engine.jpg

اگه خبری از تولیدش باشه خیلی خوبه

Last edited:
من تا حالا خبری از تولید موتور12 سیلندر 96 ولو 1000 اسب بخاری نشنیدم و ندیدم فرمانده ای اون رو اعلام کنه
اگه در داخل تولید می شد حتما این دستاورد بزرگ رونمایی می شد یا خبری اعلام می کردند
این موتور 12 هم قدرت موتور 12 سیلندر بوگاتی ویرون هست

T-90_engine.jpg

اگه خبری از تولیدش باشه خیلی خوبه
nake hame chi ru elam mikonan ?

age motor 5000 asb bokhari mitoonan tolid konan vase naval vessel ha , chera nabayad betoonan ino tolid konan ?

@xenon54 @Abii

Guys, i watched "Mad Max: Fury Road" in the weekend.....and it was fvcking awesome.... "out of this world" quality good.

Now i'm wondering...it's budget was $150 million...and as for now it grossed $135 million...how much profit should it make, so WB should give green light for a sequel film ?
Fury Road is already the 4th installment of Mad Max. The original one came out in 79. The second one a couple of years after that. There's also a third one that I haven't watched.

I've heard good things about Fury Road as well. If it is a complete remake of the original one then we can for sure expect a new one next year. If it' actually the 4th in the series then maybe not. As soon as I get back to civilization I'm gonna go watch it (I'm not in a city right now lol).

Will probably watch it on a D-Box seat. I only do this for movies I've been waiting for and Fury Road is worth the extra money for D-Box.
Edit: @Sinan Just realized George Miller has directed this one! He's the same director from the original trilogy of Mad Max from the 1970's! Now I can't wait.

People here still follow morteza paashaayi LOL :lol: No but i like some Swedish bands . The total population in Sweden is just 9 millions, still they are the second music producer in Europe just second after Britain But as for language if you say so , then they better sing in their native language . You know , my pronunciation sucks , so i can't judge in this regard :D

Another Song from a Swedish band - The Sounds

Edit : agreed :rofl: that song from Germany is ridiculous .
Yeah they produce a lot of electronic music too, which is what I mostly listen to. Very productive country. Same with Holland (almost every trance/house music DJ is from Holland).

Last edited:
ury Road is already the 4th installment of Mad Max. The original one came out in 79. The second one a couple of years after that. There's also a third one that I haven't watched.

I've heard good things about Fury Road as well. If it is a complete remake of the original one then we can for sure expect a new one next year. If it' actually the 4th in the series then maybe not. As soon as I get back to civilization I'm gonna go watch it (I'm not in a city right now lol).

Will probably watch it on a D-Box seat. I only do this for movies I've been waiting for and Fury Road is worth the extra money for D-Box.
Edit: @Sinan Just realized George Miller has directed this one! He's the same director from the original trilogy of Mad Max from the 1970's! Now I can't wait.

:lol: :D

I didn't know about Mad Max (only heard, didn't watched) After the cinema...i came back to home and downloaded all 3 movies...ehmmm...didn't like them much (older days, low budget, no CGI, etc...) but this 4th movie is incredible....

I don't know what D-Box is but sounds cool. :D So, do it. :) :bounce::bounce:

Edit: Watch the video....looks awesome. :D

:lol: :D

I didn't know about Mad Max (only heard, didn't watched) After the cinema...i came back to home and downloaded all 3 movies...ehmmm...didn't like them much (older days, low budget, no CGI, etc...) but this 4th movie is incredible....

I don't know what D-Box is but sounds cool. :D So, do it. :) :bounce::bounce:

Edit: Watch the video....looks awesome. :D
Yeah the originals aren't all that interesting these days, but they have a huge cult following. I got tired of people screaming at me when I would say "no I haven't watched the originals." Another movie I'd like a modern remake of is Water World. I saw it back in the 90's in Iran. Never since. I think I was 10 when I saw it and couldn't understand the language either, but it has the same sort of theme as Mad Max, but on water lol

It has very low ratings, but I'm gonna watch it when I have a chance and see what I think about it today.

What you want does not matter at all . what you get is what counts .

it all depends on how you do on residency exam .

all in all , i like cardio surgery or neurosurgery . i doubt i can score that high

how so ?
From what I heard those are the hardest ones especially neuro. It's tough as student but after you finish school the money is good depending on where you live.

Thats a great movie, also gotta love how the main ship is called Exxon Valdez in the movie. :D
Holy shit, you've seen it? lol

I don't remember the details of the movie. Been almost 2 decades since I watched it. But out of all the movies I watched as a kid, the only one that scared me was this one, and I watched everything. The idea of being stuck on water, forever, freaked me right out.

Holy shit, you've seen it? lol
I dont know why but i was reading about Exxon Valdez some time ago and saw it under Popular Culture, i use to read interesting articles on Wikipedia sometimes when im bored, its good for general knowledge. :)

Yeah the originals aren't all that interesting these days, but they have a huge cult following. I got tired of people screaming at me when I would say "no I haven't watched the originals." Another movie I'd like a modern remake of is Water World. I saw it back in the 90's in Iran. Never since. I think I was 10 when I saw it and couldn't understand the language either, but it has the same sort of theme as Mad Max, but on water lol

It has very low ratings, but I'm gonna watch it when I have a chance and see what I think about it today.

No, i watched the Water world...(kevin cosner)....it can't come anywhere near Fury Road....not saying it was a bad movie but Fury Road is a whole new dimension.....:bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce:

And it's director said, it's sequal Mad Max: The Wasteland is ready to go. It's script is ready. They are gonna shoot it if the first film happens to be successfull. It's IMDB point is 8.7

Also they started a comic of it. Mad Max: Fury Road: Nux & Immortan Joe (2015-) Digital Comics - Comics by comiXology

Also, video game is coming out in 1 September....

giphy.gif

Edit: Mad Max: grossed $212 Million in it's second week. (Budget $150 Million)

Last edited by a moderator:

Back
Top Bottom