What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

@Abii

lotfan post hato ro tuie bakhshe khavare miane pak kon, onaie ke mituni babatesh infraction begiri. khodeto ban nakon 2bare be khatere hich.
Yekisho pak kardam, merci.

Vali in yeki bahale, delam nemiad pakesh konam lol
UAE FM: Iran involved in creating disturbing situation in Afghanistan, Pakistan, Syria & Iraq

A Iranian Plane of Qeshm Air had an accident in Istanbul Atatürk Airport, one of its Engines exploded while speeding on the runway to take off, no one injured, the passengers sent to Iran with another plane.
Let me guess, it was an Antonov propeller plane of some sort.

i heard it was a compression failure not an explosion :O
Yeah no explosion, but media says explosion....they like to exaggerate things...

28731788.jpg

28731789.jpg

Let me guess, it was an Antonov propeller plane of some sort.
Airbus-300B4

Yeah no explosion, but media says explosion....they like to exaggerate things...
Sarcasm doesn't fit your level of IQ . if you are being sarcastic here . if not , my apologies

On that story : Those pics are scary , Thankfully no one was hurt .

No Antonovs !!!

Oh shit ... the main fan heavily damaged !!!
Yeah the whole thing has to go to the scrap yard. Maintenance is obviously lacking. That plane should not have been in the air. Metal doesn't just fail like that. There must have been stress cracks in the fan already and they could have been caught with routine inspection.

Oh shit ... the main fan heavily damaged !!!
Another pic.

28731787.jpg

Notice no visible damage at the casing....although compresor blased are extremely made from exteremely hard and robust material and turning at extreme speeds.... combustion chambers have been designed in such a way that they are able to confine engine parts inside of the engine... damn, i love Turbine-Engines.... :smitten:

Yeah the whole thing has to go to the scrap yard. Maintenance is obviously lacking. That plane should not have been in the air. Metal doesn't just fail like that. There must have been stress cracks in the fan already and they could have been caught with routine inspection.

Same thing happened for A-380 !!!

scrap yard !?

کوس نگو مومن

آخه چرا در مورد چیزی که در موردش اطلاعات نداری اظهار نظر می کنی !؟

موتور آسیب دیده ... همه ی هواپیما رو اوراق کنن !؟

ما بدتر از این هم تعمیر کردیم

A-380

Qantas-Airbus-A380-006.jpg

figure1.jpg

vh-oqa-fig7.jpg

Notice no visible damage at the casing....although compresor blased are extremely made from exteremely hard and robust material and turning at extreme speeds.... combustion chambers have been designed in such a way that they are able to confine engine parts inside of the engine... damn, i love Turbine-Engines.... :smitten:
Imagine a fan blade breaking during flight and bursting the hull of the plane, it would be like a ballon bursting in 10'000 m hight so there is a good reason for this.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom