What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

manam daghighan midoonam shoma chi migi aziz, amma har do moon midoonim nesbet ooonhaee ke tooye in ashofte bazar pishraft kardan be oonae ke asib didan kheyli kheyli bishtare.
Baraye esbatesh ham kafiye ye nim saat sare meydoon tajrish vaysee va mashinaye balaye 500,000,000, toman ro beshmari.

Are shaiadam intor bashe, harar nist ba didane chanta mored ghezavat konim, vali hamin ke enghad mishe bi hesab ketab puldar shod neshuneie zaafe eghtesade, ghabul dari ensafan? Ye edde ham harruz faghir tar mishan, in ro ham baiad did.

Be har hal omidvaram ye kare khub beshe dasto pa akrd. albate man az kare sabete hoghugh begiri vaghean motenaferam, vaghean kare azad, sarmaie gozari va hata bikari ro tarjih midam.

Az in ghazie begzarim, be on ghazie barf eshare kardi man hush az saram parid, labod migi in ye takhtash kame, vali lanati asheghe havaie sardo barfiam. asan gofti red sky ghable barf az khod bikhod shodam. hads mizanam shoma ham ta hadi injuri bashi.

taghdim be shoma:

beautiful-winter-wallpaper-hd-snow-night-tree-lights.jpg

Just go there in your thoughts, with a f***ing hot cup of tea or coffee or whatever hot $hit that is available.
is that the problem with all sharif alumni ? @Serpentine ? i'm starting to think sth is wrong with sharif
Exactly, something is off with all of us Sharifis. :D

Exactly, something is off with all of us Sharifis.
nah really :D

my mother's cousin is also a sharifi :D and you could tell there is sth wrong with him :D :D

Yes dude, that's all I am trying to say, there is sth wrong with Sharif.
and yet you are always polite and you're also older than me ....

the hell should i do with you guys :D

sorry if i was a little harsh there , and bye ....

i really have to go paye darsam

Are shaiadam intor bashe, harar nist ba didane chanta mored ghezavat konim, vali hamin ke enghad mishe bi hesab ketab puldar shod neshuneie zaafe eghtesade, ghabul dari ensafan? Ye edde ham harruz faghir tar mishan, in ro ham baiad did.

Be har hal omidvaram ye kare khub beshe dasto pa akrd. albate man az kare sabete hoghugh begiri vaghean motenaferam, vaghean kare azad, sarmaie gozari va hata bikari ro tarjih midam.

Az in ghazie begzarim, be on ghazie barf eshare kardi man hush az saram parid, labod migi in ye takhtash kame, vali lanati asheghe havaie sardo barfiam. asan gofti red sky ghable barf az khod bikhod shodam. hads mizanam shoma ham ta hadi injuri bashi.

taghdim be shoma:

beautiful-winter-wallpaper-hd-snow-night-tree-lights.jpg

Just go there in your thoughts, with a f***ing hot cup of tea or coffee or whatever hot $hit that is available.

Exactly, something is off with all of us Sharifis. :D
:tup:
Je vous remercie, monsieur.
Need to go now, bye.

trust me , it looks hilarious on you too nigga
Hımm :D

When did you saw me in pinks ??? :D But i know, you love to wear the pinks for once a month.

u should just try it .... what balls you have , coming here spewing shit

That's what you and your companions do. I come here to chill. :D

And it's not like you own the Iranian section and i don't have to get your approval to post here. Ask Serpi if you don't believe me.

ezar emtehanamo bedam ... daram vasat
Same to you too. :)

Today I got a root filling on one of my molar teeth.
Before I couldnt drink anything cold, my tooth would hurt like hell. I couldnt even breath through the mouth because cold air would also hurt it.
Actually I havent been able to chew on that side for 2 months, until today.

It took 1,5 hours to do the root filling and it cost me 500 dollars. :(

The lesson: Do a regular check-up (1 time every 1-2 year) with your dentist, and brush your teeth adequatly. lol

Hımm :D

When did you saw me in pinks ??? :D But i know, you love to wear the pinks for once a month.

That's what you and your companions do. I come here to chill. :D

And it's not like you own the Iranian section and i don't have to get your approval to post here. Ask Serpi if you don't believe me.

Same to you too. :)
Trust me, most people here would rather read your posts than Haman's. Haman, Ata and Hasani are probably the three most brainwashed fools on this site.

Trust me, most people here would rather read your posts than Haman's. Haman, Ata and Hasani are probably the three most brainwashed fools on this site.

mate, i don't want to comment about haman. He talked like a friend to our face, but talked very hostile against us in another Iranian forum.

Atatwolf.... well. :D We love atatwolf in our section. But if your are not a Turkic or Japanese... you are hostile to him.... We talked to him several times, but our words fell short. :meeting:

Hasani... i like Hasani. But when we can't agree on a subject. Subject always ends with how wonderful semitic-people are. :meeting:

Last edited by a moderator:
mate, i don't want to comment haman. He talked like a friend to our face, but talked very hostile against us in another Iranian forum.

Atatwolf.... well. :D We love atatwolf in our section. But if your are not a Turkic or Japanese... you are hostile to him.... We talked to him several times, but our words fell short. :meeting:

Hasani... i like Hasani. But when we can't agree on a subject. Subject always ends with how wonderful semitic-people are. :meeting:
All 3 of them need to get a life and a job. I was like that in my teens. When you have nothing interesting in your life you resort to senseless pride and ultra nationalism. Haman and Hasani the resident PDF suicide bomber make me laugh though. so much pride for a bunch of extremist diaper head mullahs.

@Abii
Atatwolf is a good guy. have a strong trolling ability though. :lol: The good point about his trolling is that he has a good sense of humor and one does not get bored, and also keeps some civil limits, except for when he talks with Chinese members. Specially, if you are in his side, aka being turk, or not being a Chinese, you would normally have positive feelings for him.

The two other, the shia wahabi and sunni wahabi one, are pretty boring, and worship stone age stuff.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom