What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

Goftam oon male 91 bood :D:D

aha , are .....

een yaro felestini yek bar ham tashakor nakard be khatere rouze qods :D

bache por ru :D
ha az oon lahaz fekr kardam iek chi gofte :D Kolan felestinia jokan age vase mardomesh nabood man be kafshamam nabood ke esrael mizaneshoon

@Abii and others
Did you guys see my post 15293 in page 1020? What kinda people are you guys? No one interested? I feel like Noah right now, that's a golden opportunity, not even silver.:big_boss:
Me and my mom kind of thought about buying something in Iran a while ago, but decided against it. The real inflation rate is in reality close to 90% in Iran and rising. The rial is tanking day by day. Based on those two facts alone, any money that comes from outside will never be taken out again b/c it won't be worth anything.

In regards to that Sadra project, I've been following it on skyscrapercity for years. Apart from the Persian Gulf complex which was built and paid for by an Emarati firm (Royal Star), everything else is taking forever, which is normal in Iran. The metro has been being built in Shiraz proper for a thousand years and it's still not operational. By the time they extend the line to Sadra and buy the wagons I'll be a dead man.

Iran is just too risky. Real estate prices rise 4 times in a matter of years, but inflation could rise even more during the same amount of time and the rial could fall 10 times more.

Don't worry Rohani will open up iran kinda like khatami did before even if with brute force , and they will hang all the iranians who make iran's market so risky :lol: Who knows maybe by the time rohani is done we'll also have a US embassy in Tehran

Don't worry Rohani will open up iran kinda like khatami did before even if with brute force , and they will hang all the iranians who make iran's market so risky :lol: Who knows maybe by the time rohani is done we'll also have a US embassy in Tehran
Do you ever post anything that makes sense?

There is no opening up, not unless the regime changes its philosophies radically. Rohani is a nobody. He's in control of the country's budget, nothing else. What he does has minimal effect. It's all about IR as an entity and whether or not they want to join the civilized world or continue their path on becoming an Islamic North Korea where people eat cats/dogs and other humans to survive while the regime builds 12th century missiles and points them at SK.

The American congress will not ease sanctions, neither will the United Nation's Security Council unless the nuclear program is evolved into a 100% civilian program and Iran's support for arab terrorists as well as its violation of basic human rights all change. That can take decades.

Do you ever post anything that makes sense?

There is no opening up, not unless the regime changes its philosophies radically. Rohani is a nobody. He's in control of the country's budget, nothing else. What he does has minimal effect. It's all about IR as an entity and whether or not they want to join the civilized world or continue their path on becoming an Islamic North Korea where people eat cats/dogs and other humans to survive while the regime builds 12th century missiles and points them at SK.
English is not my native language , but i try my best :lol:

He is the president elect , he might not have the powers of the supreme leader but he is not powerless either , and unlike muhammed Khatami this guy the supreme leader likes and has even influence over him

And he is a so called "moderate" , his mediocricy is an open rejection of the so called "Reformist" movement by khatami and mousavi and alikes , he is a powerful man indeed , by the end of his second term we will have a second US embassy in tehran , only not if in the united states a fat israel loving republican redneck gets elected

Last edited:
English is not my native language , but i try my best :lol:

He is the president elect , he might not have the powers of the supreme leader but he is not powerless either , and unlike muhammed Khatami this guy the supreme leader likes and has even influence over him
You should say the elected president. President elect is a person who has been elected, but has not yet been inducted into office officially. Rohani stopped being the president elect when he was inducted into office and he's now the president.

And it's not about what me and you think or want. I'm telling you he's powerless b/c that's how Iran's political hierarchy is shaped. The president has no power in the grand scheme of things. He control the budget which is passed on to him by the parliament. The military (army/navy/air force) is controlled by the ayatollah. The nuclear program is controlled by the Sepah/Ayatollah and so on and so forth.

If Khamenei and the rest of the crack pot senior akhoonds, as well as Sepah, want things to stay the same, they will stay the same. Rohani mitoone khodeshoo ta ghiamat jet bede and nothing will happen.

Iran-Power-Structure-Rev3.jpg

If the negotiations about the nuclear program are getting some results, it's because khamenei is allowing Rohani to give up 20% enrichment, for example. But that's not enough. The American public and the American congress want comprehensive change in the regime structure and policies before they ease sanctions. The talk of easing sanctions on Iran are still political suicide in Washington.

btw, just this week an American reporter was arrested. Rohani is a nobody.

Washington Post reporter Jason Rezaian held in Iran
BBC News - Washington Post reporter Jason Rezaian held in Iran

You should say the elected president. President elect is a person who has been elected, but has not yet been inducted into office officially. Rohani stopped being the president elect when he was inducted into office and he's now the president.

And it's not about what me and you think or want. I'm telling you he's powerless b/c that's how Iran's political hierarchy is shaped. The president has no power in the grand scheme of things. He control the budget which is passed on to him by the parliament. The military (army/navy/air force) is controlled by the ayatollah. The nuclear program is controlled by the Sepah/Ayatollah and so on and so forth.

If Khamenei and the rest of the crack pot senior akhoonds, as well as Sepah, want things to stay the same, they will stay the same. Rohani mitoone khodeshoo ta ghiamat jet bede and nothing will happen.

Iran-Power-Structure-Rev3.jpg

If the negotiations about the nuclear program are getting some results, it's because khamenei is allowing Rohani to give up 20% enrichment, for example. But that's not enough. The American public and the American congress want comprehensive change in the regime structure and policies before they ease sanctions. The talk of easing sanctions on Iran are still political suicide in Washington.

btw, just this week an American reporter was arrested. Rohani is a nobody.

Washington Post reporter Jason Rezaian held in Iran
BBC News - Washington Post reporter Jason Rezaian held in Iran

ahhh ok , from your post i can clearly see you're an ahmadinejad lover living in united states / canada , nevermind ;)

@New

I think our friend just called me a Nejad lover. Bia rish sefidi kon before I kill someone.

^^ Rohani is in place to correct , islamify , institutionlize , and redirect what ahmadinjad and his business friendly partners put into motion , That's why he might seem like doing actually nothing to an expat living in the united states / canada like yourslef

@New
I think our friend just called me a Nejad lover. Bia rish sefidi kon before I kill someone.
Hehe, that's just like calling Hitler a Jewish lover.:lol:

ahhh ok , from your post i can clearly see you're an ahmadinejad lover living in united states / canada , nevermind
Dude, delete that post before it become nominated for the dumbest post of the year.

Me and my mom kind of thought about buying something in Iran a while ago, but decided against it. The real inflation rate is in reality close to 90% in Iran and rising. The rial is tanking day by day. Based on those two facts alone, any money that comes from outside will never be taken out again b/c it won't be worth anything.
In regards to that Sadra project, I've been following it on skyscrapercity for years. Apart from the Persian Gulf complex which was built and paid for by an Emarati firm (Royal Star), everything else is taking forever, which is normal in Iran. The metro has been being built in Shiraz proper for a thousand years and it's still not operational. By the time they extend the line to Sadra and buy the wagons I'll be a dead man.
Iran is just too risky. Real estate prices rise 4 times in a matter of years, but inflation could rise even more during the same amount of time and the rial could fall 10 times more.
I am deeply happy hearing you have explored the situation, but unfortunately I must admit Iranians are just talking about money while nobody really is interested in making money.
Dude that's a golden opportunity, during the previous 4 years the 500 m*m block of land in the area has grown from 24 million to 460 million that's something around 2000% growth, which in comparison to 300% drop of Rial to Dollar that can be called a miracle.
We should not always be the victims of a third world country's anarchism but in a lawless region like Iran you can change every threat into a golden opportunity.
All in all, I am really happy seeing someone opportunism, that has taken into consideration this pure opportunity.
BTW, these days I am in Shiraz, and I have made close inspection of the situation, many projects are in a near done station, like this bozorgtarin bimarestan savaneh va sookhtegi, or bimarestan saratan,... just sayin.

Hehe, that's just like calling Hitler a Jewish lover.:lol:

Dude, delete that post before it become nominated for the dumbest post of the year.

I am deeply happy hearing you have explored the situation, but unfortunately I must admit Iranians are just talking about money while nobody really is interested in making money.
Dude that's a golden opportunity, during the previous 4 years the 500 m*m block of land in the area has grown from 24 million to 460 million that's something around 2000% growth, which in comparison to 300% drop of Rial to Dollar that's a miracle.
We should not always be the victims of a third world country's anarchism but in a lawless region like Iran you can change every threat into a golden opportunity.
All in all, I am really happy seeing someone opportunism, that has taken into consideration this pure opportunity.
BTW, these days I am in Shiraz, and I have made close inspection of the situation, many projects are in a near done station, like this bosorgtarin bimarestan savaneh va sookhtegi, or bimarestan saratan,... just sayin.
Interesting.

But how much do you think the prices will rise from now on? The 2000 percent rise previously is irrelevant now.

btw are you a member of SSC? You'll find this site very interesting. If you have a chance please update the threads too with information and pics if possible. Not many members post from Iran on that site.
Iran - SkyscraperCity

btw are you a member of SSC?
No, I am not. I'll check the site but won't promise on updating it, but I can post on field photo's here if you like.

But how much do you think the prices will rise from now on? The 2000 percent rise previously is irrelevant now.
That number is the result of a transient era, those 460 million blocks won't make a huge growth in the near future as they have reached their mature price, but there are other phases, in the city that are in the verge of a glorious uprising in the near future like phase 2.
In phase 2 of this city you can find 1000 m*m blocks of land around 40 million now and it will face a near miracle growth in the coming 3-4 years too.
As a former broker in the market, I would say the fate of such projects lies beneath the amount of major investments, and I would tell you, as the investment in cities like Tehran are no more reasonable due to unpredictability of risks, there is huge attention from major investors of the construction in this region.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom