What's new

Iranian Azeris (Azaris) - Who we are. Please visit Tabriz, Iran.

Status
Not open for further replies.
saying that Turks of Iran and Azerbaijan are Iranic people is nothing more than state assimilation policiy and propaganda.

1. List the date Turkey adopted its alphabet?

2. Post a photo of the earliest writing in Turkish from Turkey?

3. State the date "Turkey" started calling the country "Turkey"?

4. Post a photograph of the earliest written work in New-Azeri (Turkic).

5. List the date the Republic of Azerbaijan chose that name?

Its the opposite, Azerbaijani are much "harsher" language. LOL

Also thanks for pointing it out the obvious difference between Persian and Azerbaijani accents, Persians with their gay-like accents and compare it to kinda harsh Azerbaijani accent.
You are nothing more than poor racist,I pity you.

Years of conquest and pillage supressed Persian, Kurdish ethnicities. And Turkish language and Arab religion prevailed. And Humans intermarried.
So why still majority of Iranians speak Persian?Why They have kept their Persian culture(Including Iranian Azeris)?Why no one in Iran chose nomadic culture of Turks?Why Seljuqs,Safavids,Timurids all chose Persian language and culture and developed it?Turkish culture never prevailed Iran,now you may want to hang yourself because of it,but it's a fact.They preserved their original culture and traditions.

Language, personal identification and historical records. All of these facts state that Turks of Azerbaijan and Iran are Turkish people migrated to Anatolia, Caucasus and Iran. Ofcourse these people lived and mixed with local people of these areas and experiencedintermarriges. Noone can deny that. But saying that Turks of Iran and Azerbaijan are Iranic people is nothing more than state assimilation policiy and propaganda.
I don't really know how to put it,Iranian Azeris are a group of Iranian people who speak Turkish language.All of their other specifics,like culture,heritage,traditions,customs, celebrations,beliefs and other things are identical to rest of Iranian society.They are as Iranian as Persians,Kurds,Arabs,Baloochs,Turkmens and all others who are living in Iran.Iranian Azeris should not be mistaken by the Turks who migrated to ME in past centuries,they have lived here for thousands of years and in a period of time,because of mass migrations of Turks and near interactions between Iranian and Turkish society,their language changed.

Even in Iran Azeri Turks stand out from all of other ethnic groups.

2n6gpg.jpg

Bakhtiari

13194562_PhotoL.jpg

Kurds

kurd.jpg

Arabs

arab.jpg

Ok lets ignore Arabs, and take a look at these two "Iranic" groups of Kurds and Bakhtiaris.

1. List the date Turkey adopted its alphabet?

2. Post a photo of the earliest writing in Turkish from Turkey?

3. State the date "Turkey" started calling the country "Turkey"?

4. Post a photograph of the earliest written work in New-Azeri (Turkic).
5. List the date the Republic of Azerbaijan chose that name?

THere is nothing as called Azeri language... Can't you understand that? It is called Azerbaijani Turkish or Azeri Turkish and Azeri identification of Turks started after ridiculus ''historical'' theories and used after 1936 as offically.

Azerbaijan is the name of geographic area and has nothing to do wth Turks of Azerbaijan and Iran being Turks or not. Just like Anatolia is the name of geographic area Turks live in but the name itself is Greek origin.

First learn this than try to have a usefull discussion.

P.S: Writing in larger letters and making them darker doesn't make your propaganda more believable...

Tabriz, how strong is the Azeri army relative to Iran?

The Azeris have anyways pissed Russia off by breaking away too right?

Russia and Iran seem to be in the same camp.

Armenia though much weaker, is still one more hostile neighbor boxing the Azeris in.

Turkey is separated geographically.

As of course is fiendly Israel.

So my earlier question, if I may repeat - what stops Azerbaijan from being invaded by Iran or re-invaded by Russia?

Are the Americans taking special interest here on behalf of Israel?

Era

Please at least not you, I explained cultures, genetics, ethnicities many times and you read them too. that failed logic is like saying today's Ukrainians are Scytians, or today's Egyptians are, well, Ancient Egyptians.

Don't mistake the nationality with ethnicity, they're of course Iranians, nobody questioning their situation in Iran, but they're ethnically Turkic, simple as that, it will not make them lesser Iranian.

Azeri
2n6gpg.jpg

Bakhtiari

13194562_PhotoL.jpg

Kurds

kurd.jpg

Ok lets ignore Arabs, and take a look at these two "Iranic" groups of Kurds and Bakhtiaris.

Thanks for proving my point. I like these pictures.

Now answer my questions above.

P.S. Which one is related to Attaturk? Please tell me so I can tell everyone in Iran. We need a good laugh

Even in Iran Azeri Turks stand out from all of other ethnic groups.

2n6gpg.jpg

Bakhtiari

13194562_PhotoL.jpg

Kurds

kurd.jpg

Arabs

arab.jpg

Go spit your state propaganda somewhere else.Azeris do not stand out of rest of Iranian society.These are traditional clothes.If you walk in Tabriz and walk in Tehran,there is absolutely no difference how people are clothed,walk,interact or anything else.The only difference is language.

Of course its traditional clothes. These are one of things which shows unique tradition and culture, are you trying to convince me that Azeri Turks and your Bakhtiari or Kurdos are same?

THere is nothing as called Azeri language... Can't you understand that? It is called Azerbaijani Turkish or Azeri Turkish and Azeri identification of Turks started after ridiculus ''historical'' theories and used after 1936 as offically.

Azerbaijan is the name of geographic area and has nothing to do wth Turks of Azerbaijan and Iran being Turks or not. Just like Anatolia is the name of geographic area Turks live in but the name itself is Greek origin.

First learn this than try to have a usefull discussion.

P.S: Writing in larger letters and making them darker doesn't make your propaganda more believable...

Finally something other than the 'Turkish Language Discussion Thread' ! Now I can troll Deno !

P.S I still don't get it; why are you guys so insistent on showing that the Azeris from Azerbaijan and the Azeris from Iran are ethnic Turks and the other side is so insistent on denying it ? Shouldn't this be a non issue ?

with my little knowledge of linguistics and phonetics the difference you mentioned in the two languages are being created by the changed script of Turkish from Arabic to Roman by Kemalists.

Wrong, for example in Ottoman Turkish x (خ) was written with ح ()

Era

Please at least not you, I explained cultures, genetics, ethnicities many times and you read them too. that failed logic is like saying today's Ukrainians are Scytians, or today's Egyptians are, well, Ancient Egyptians.

Don't mistake the nationality with ethnicity, they're of course Iranians, nobody questioning their situation in Iran, but they're ethnically Turkic, simple as that, it will not make them lesser Iranian.
I don't have any problems if they are Turks,the same way I don't have problems with Arabs and other ethnic groups of Iran.Iran is a diverse and multicultural country,just like Russia,United States,India or China.
But you know better how some extremist Turk members are trying to imply that they are not Iranians.If by ethnic,you mean language,yes of course they are Turks,no doubts.But I'm saying the only difference between them and rest of Iranian society is language.I mean,except the language,they have not much in common with Turks of Anatolia and even republic of Azerbaijan (because it is separated from Iran about 200 years ago and many things have changed in there).Do you agree with me on this?

Of course its traditional clothes. These are one of things which shows unique tradition and culture, are you trying to convince me that Azeri Turks and your Bakhtiari or Kurdos are same?
Let me put it this way,for example,black society or Mexicans or natives in Unites States have their unique culture,accent and some traditions,What does that show?They are not Americans?They don't belong to American society?They are all called Americans.
The one thing that all Iranians are proud of it,is that,they all have lived together peacefully for thousands of years.Iran=Azerbaijan=Persian=Kurds=Baloochs=Turkmen=Arabs=...
They are all part of the same society.They are the same,Azerbaijan is head of Iran,Persian areas are heart of Iran,Arabs and Kurds are hands and legs.They are like parts of human body,without one,it can't work properly and all together,they are defined as a healthy body.

Since we are playing games of spot the difference, I too will make a contribution.

Here is a Zurkhane in Ardabil (Azeri city):

[video]www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Bj9Jw5t1Nw[/video]

Now here is a Zurkhane in Tehran:

[video]www.youtube.com/watch?v=0AMZgYGYq-4[/video]

Can any of you show me any differences??

Thanks for posting these pictures, they look Turks, not Persians.

Actually they look like some of those hardened people from Pakistan's North or the Pashtoons from the Tribal belt or even the Baloch from the South !

I don't have any problems if they are Turks,the same way I don't have problems with Arabs and other ethnic groups of Iran.Iran is a diverse and multicultural country,just like Russia,United States,India or China.
But you know better how some extremist Turk members are trying to imply that they are not Iranians.If by ethnic,you mean language,yes of course they are Turks,no doubts.But I'm saying the only difference between them and rest of Iranian society is language.I mean,except the language,they have not much in common with Turks of Anatolia and even republic of Azerbaijan (because it is separated from Iran about 200 years ago and many things have changed in there).Do you agree with me on this?

What about Pakistan ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom