What's new

Iranian Air Defense Systems

+ many Ukhonto engineers are retired now and many lost theyr job, its possible Iran could recruit some of them for good cash

" Many people have left Denel over the non-payment of salaries last year – a matter that went to court and is awaiting judgement by the Labour Court. Denel Dynamics, for example, has lost almost all its engineers, many of whom have gone to work for companies in the Middle East. "

I didnt say this new Iranian AD system has something to do with them, but I also read the story Iran was interested in the Umkhonto SAM missile:

I think the Israeli’s also gave Iran the design too

Look at canisters of Iron dome

1634088168930.jpeg

:omghaha:

You guys need to realize there are only so many different ways to “skin” a cat. So for air defense platforms either the launch tubes will be circular like S-300, Arrow, etc. or they will be square like PAC-3, Khordad, Bavar and for shorter range systems square and compact with many canisters. No need to re design the wheel everytime a country creates an air defense system.

Doesn’t mean any system is copy of the other.

I doubt anyone would say this:

1634088327144.jpeg

Is a copy of this:

1634088373910.jpeg

+ many Ukhonto engineers are retired now and many lost theyr job, its possible Iran could recruit some of them for good cash

" Many people have left Denel over the non-payment of salaries last year – a matter that went to court and is awaiting judgement by the Labour Court. Denel Dynamics, for example, has lost almost all its engineers, many of whom have gone to work for companies in the Middle East. "

I didnt say this new Iranian AD system has something to do with them, but I also read the story Iran was interested in the Umkhonto SAM missile:

I think that most of these ended up being poached by saudi to work on its drone program,with the most notable example being the saqr male class uav,which bore a rather,shall we say "striking",resemblance to the denel bataleur male class uav.
The claims of iran - south africa arms deals are echoed in this story,which was released when the wests propaganda campaign against iran was at full force in the early 2010s,so take everything in it with a very,very large grain[salt mines worth?] of salt.
https://www.reuters.com/article/us-...ribed-its-way-into-iran-idUSBRE85E0CF20120615
In the end,south africa was no more a reliable supplier of weapons or technology than most of the other nations that iran attempted to work with in the 90s and 2000s.
Indeed theres probably only one military system that might well have come to iran from south africa,and that would`ve been the airframe or more likely airframe data/plans for what became the ababil 3 uav,altho there are some obvious differences to the denel seeker uav on which its based.

I predicted such a system in 2019

So nobody got disappointed !

1634121618679.png

is it possible for majid to have 2 different missiles?
one for the day with no smoke. one for the night with smoke?

FBjc7u8WYAEpqw0.jpg
FBjc7u8WYAEpqw0.jpg

Is it me or just an imagination? 8x8 truck can detach the payload and the canisters loaded with missiles can independently stand on its own using heat deflector as a solid stand. Truck drives away with its radar to somewhere else establishing wireless or wired connection with the canisters reducing the overal footprint. I say if this is true this approach gives significant flexibility over all Russian S300/400 systems with their cold launch system. S300/400 TELARS cant detach their canisters and always need to be on the truck.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom