What's new

Iranian Air Defense Systems

https://southfront.org/iran-put-it-...r-series-of-mysterious-explosions-cnn-report/

Iran Put It Air Defense Force On High Alert After Series Of Mysterious Explosions: CNN Report

Iran had put portions of its air defense system on “high alert” in the last few days, the CNN reported on July 16, citing a U.S. official with knowledge on the matter.

According to the official, the U.S. believes that the Iranian alert is not part of a training exercise but rather a response to an unknown threat. The official declined to explain how the U.S. was able to obtain this information.

The Iranian step came after a series of mysterious explosions that rocked military and industrial facilities in different parts of the country.

View attachment 651846

The most critical incident took place in the Natanz nuclear facility on July 2. An advanced centrifuge assembly center was destroyed as a result of a fairly large explosion. Iranian authorities are currently investigating the incident.

Some recent reports suggested that Israel may be behind some of the recent explosions in Iran, especially Natanz explosion. Nevertheless, there is no evidence to support these accusations.

The possibility of foreign involvement in these incidents is taken seriously by Iran. Tehran is apparently taking defensive measures to address any possible threat, including aerial attacks.
Some of the incidents that have been mentioned in that photo never occurred (like Baghershahr incident) and the others are quite irrelevant. Only Natanz and Parchin incidents could be relevant.

it seems Iranian air defense system was active tonight in Syria

EdZXFAQXsAAs2Zd

EdZXFewXYAAVwep

i know the video is from Syria not the pics well the only air defense system that hunt couple cruise missiles perfectly without sound of a missile that Syria has is saeer.

It missed some missiles.

I thought Saer is dedicated to confront saturation attacks.

If faced by US military saturation attacks it will be less effective.

But I’m pretty sure that resistance forces learn new lessons in nearly every strike.

It missed some missiles.

But I’m pretty sure that resistance forces learn new lessons in nearly every strike.

System is only as good as its radar network. If radar systems are jammed or facing heavy EW then the system is gonna suffer.

Not sure what radars Syria has active and still working at this point after all the air raids.

Id like to see more Skyguard and Automatic AA rings around key installations tied to powerful radars in Syria. I think it’s more feasible than bringing in expensive high end systems like 3rd Khordad and 15th Khordad to defend areas against saturation attacks.

It missed some missiles.

i saw couple of videos of saree and in all it hit its target perfectly it's small but effective short range system not designed to act alone against US or Israel of course.

System is only as good as its radar network. If radar systems are jammed or facing heavy EW then the system is gonna suffer.

Not sure what radars Syria has active and still working at this point after all the air raids.

Id like to see more Skyguard and Automatic AA rings around key installations tied to powerful radars in Syria. I think it’s more feasible than bringing in expensive high end systems like 3rd Khordad and 15th Khordad to defend areas against saturation attacks.

it dose not have any radars it can have radar but these do not have one

EaOOJHKXsAIFbRl.jpg

87063_766.jpg

https://www.dalfak.com/w/jmo85/توپ-100-میلیمتری-سعیر

Two systems have received the lock order on MQ-4, khordad-3rd stationed near Sirik was about 90km away, and S-300 stationed in Larak (or Qeshm island) was about 150km away.
Dr. Sourena Sattari clearly mentioned S-300 could not lock on it. I know the guy very well, and I do believe he doesn’t lie.

Dr. Sourena Sattari clearly mentioned S-300 could not lock on it. I know the guy very well, and I do believe he doesn’t lie.
Well, our military said both systems had locked on the drone, and so far S-300 is the only other system which they mentioned in this incident.

Back
Top Bottom