What's new

Irani forces initiate firing across Panjgoor border in Balochistan

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Irani forces initiate firing across Panjgoor border in Balochistan
July 26, 2016, 12:26 pm
SHARE :
irani-forces-initiate-firing-across-panjgoor-border-in-balochistan-1469517951-4431.jpg

Web Desk
Tweet
inShare

Irani forces initiated unprovoked firing at the border of Panjgoor in Balochistan today, reported Waqt News. Mortar shells were fired and firing took place. Shells fell near the residential areas but no casualties have been reported. Frontier Force (FC) of Pakistan retaliated and gave a befitting response to Irani forces.

This attack has come at a time when Lieutenant General Naseer Khan Janjua, Pakistan’s National Security Advisor is on a tour of Iran.

http://nation.com.pk/national/26-Ju...-firing-across-panjgoor-border-in-balochistan

This attack has come at a time when Lieutenant General Naseer Khan Janjua, Pakistan’s National Security Advisor is on a tour of Iran.

now you know the reason why it happened :P

They most likely mistook Pakistani paramilitary forces for Baloch rebels.

Paramilitary border guards can sometimes easily be mistaken for Baloch rebels; since they wear similar equipment.
Frontier-Corps-FC-Balochistan-Jobs-2015-57th-Batch-Recruit-Date-Time-Schedule1.jpg
yeh hamare paramilitary forces ko zaida garmi lagti hay :D i think in entire world our paramilitary forces are the only one who wear such type of a crap uniform ...

I have been saying this all along. Iran is a pain in the backside for Pakistan and Muslim world in general. These scumbags didnt even have the courtesy to ensure that no incident happened while Pakistani national security adviser is visiting Iran. Glad Pakistani forces retaliated with full force. We are living in a worst possible neighbor one can imagine. Surrounded by proper b|tches. Just like when you live in rough hood, you have to adopt accordingly, Pakistan must act rouge to safeguard its interests.

I have been saying this all along. Iran is a pain in the backside for Pakistan and Muslim world in general. These scumbags didnt even have the courtesy to ensure that no incident happened while Pakistani national security adviser is visiting Iran. Glad Pakistani forces retaliated with full force. We are living in a worst possible neighbor one can imagine. Surrounded by proper b|tches. Just like when you live in rough hood, you have to adopt accordingly, Pakistan must act rouge to safeguard its interests.

So it is the neighbours problem .Not yours .:D
Your govt insulted a visiting Iranian premier through a ridiculous conspiracy theories.
Any way rest of the world respects Iran than yours
@SOHEIL

:D

I would say we should investigate and work with Iran if there was any misunderstanding and solve the issue instead of escalating it. We do not have history of conflict with Iran and it would be unwise to be hawkish before we know the reasons. We want peaceful relations with all neighbours but they should also respect our sovereignty.

Back
Top Bottom