What's new

Iran Willing To Relax Visa Norms, Share Oil & Gas With India

We need to ban all Iran’s passport holders from entering India, idc if they’re “tourists”, businessmen, or diplomats.
Yes, let's keep it that way. India does not want relationship with iranis besides buying your oil. Understand? We don't care for you people.
@Serpentine @waz @WebMaster

This guy is lunatic. He is insulting Iran 24/7/365. Hasn’t its time arrived to ban this hater?

Last edited:
@WebMaster @Horus @Oscar should ban him.

He’s an israeli living in Canada.

We don’t consider him Indian.

India is a land of contrasting views, he have both communists and capitalists working under same roof. Heck, even my father was a communist for most of his life and had a very unfavorable views on US, I turned out to be a capitalist, living in US, working for US government. :lol:

Most Indians views Iran very favorably, don't get misleading views with some opposition from a minority fraction of people.

Most Indians views Iran very favorably, don't get misleading views with some opposite views from a minority fraction of people.
He is trolling against Iran for 2 fvcking years.

India and Indian movies are also favorited in Iran.

He is trolling against Iran for 2 fvcking years.

This forum is a troll forum anyway. Like I troll Bangladesh all the time, even though my parents were Bangladeshi by origin. :lol:

They are trying to bring sectarianism to our Muslims and have previously tried to assasinate Israeli diplomats on Indian soil.
You got some issues with Persia.

Yes, let's keep it that way. India does not want relationship with iranis besides buying your oil. Understand? We don't care for you people.
No country is friend of another country. India and Iran have few aligning interests.
India and Israel have that too, but we don't have to mix our relationship with Israel vs Iran. And Israel is now, nothing but two things, arms supplier, agriculture tech supplier.

You make better movies, I've watched 'Parviz' in an international film festival in my state.

Nair was a nice guy. Now he’s inactive.

He kept tagging people about Indian movies.

Pakistanis want it banned. They say its distasteful demeaning to women and should be banned. They are harmful to their culture.

But good to know iranians are positive about it.

He kept tagging people about Indian movies.

Pakistanis want it banned. They say its distasteful demeaning to women and should be banned. They are harmful to their culture.

But good to know iranians are positive about it.
We watch censored Indian movies in Iran. Kissing +18 scenes are cut from the movies.

Our tv play movies from many countries such as the US, China, Japan, India, S Korea, Germany, France etc...

Back
Top Bottom