What's new

IRAN will display its most advanced drone later this week

No this has nothing to do with Friday. In Iran you should be surprised if some thing is done on time or in a proper condition!

one of my friends in DM said : they don't want another mock up story from western media ... so the unveiling & first flight going to take place at the same time ...

canceled because of Friday !? :what:

this is bullsh!!!t ! because Jamaran destroyer unveiled in friday :coffee:

one of my friends in DM said : they don't want another mock up story from western media ... so the unveiling & first flight going to take place at the same time ...

this is bullsh!!!t ! because Jamaran destroyer unveiled in friday :coffee:

Any news about Qaher ?

without a test flight , this is nothing more than a mock up !

I think using your sister's ID is not a good idea !!! :coffee:

we had this crap mock up discussions about qaher so many times ... i think this is enough ...

Mock up story? :D

Dv5e5.gif

If they did give a damn what West think, they wouldn't have unveiled such jokes in the first place.

Well they were going to cut our necks for mockery of the pizza drone v2. We just had to wait for the unveiling of their super duper drone.

All I hear now is grasshopper sounds.

Über fail! !!

Mock up story? :D

Dv5e5.gif

If they did give a damn what West think, they wouldn't have unveiled such jokes in the first place.

drones like Hamase made for non sensitive missions ...

i accept that the paint job was horrible ... but that thing under drone is not a pizza box !!! :D

man !!!

i think we should stop this troll fest ... both sides ...

your TAI ANKA was a good job ...

but we have better drones which not unveiled yet ...

maybe turkey working on better UAVs than ANKA which not unveiled yet ...

I don't know about Turkey's future programs ... but I know about Iran's ...

kindly asking from Turkish brothers don't make fun of others ... because you don't know what will happen in future !!!

we have 5 new drones under way ... good news for Iranian brothers :)

So no UAV? im not surprised

you can troll us if you want ... :coffee:

but think about that !!!

just delayed not canceled :)

Well they were going to cut our necks for mockery of the pizza drone v2. We just had to wait for the unveiling of their super duper drone.

All I hear now is grasshopper sounds.

Über fail! !!

don't act like a child ...

drone .... drone ....

well , they will unveil it in next days .... although , all of news agencies were busy to find out about candidates programs schedule in national Tv ....

so , unveiling a drone while no one is present to cover it is useless ....

@SOHEIL

Come on, you know very well what some iranian members were writing here yesterday.
I dont expect you to approve it. But at least don't say that I am acting childish.

Last edited by a moderator:

Back
Top Bottom