What's new

IRAN will display its most advanced drone later this week

I don't know why or how he is so sure that this new drone won't end up as being a joke like Hamaseh or Qaher.

I like this part "Qaher" :devil:

believe me man ... this is going to be a real nightmare for you ... especially about "Qaher"

@SOHEIL Daram miram daneshgah 5, 6 saat dige hasti biam Yahoo?

Last edited by a moderator:
I like this part "Qaher" :devil:

believe me man ... this is going to be a real nightmare for you ... especially about "Qaher"

This isn't about me mate, the WHOLE WOLRD see it as a joke except Iranians...

UAVs armed with RPG rockets were used for the first time in history by Iranian in war with Iraq successfully ...I think "Mohajer" was the first operational UAV with Attack capabilities long time before Predator .......!

The Mohajer has a camera so the operator could aim it toward the target (tank) then could fire the 8 RPG rockets.

Sone inaccuracy .
Mohajer 1 camera could not provide live feed . It wasn't even had autonomy . If we wanted it operate beyound the horizon we usualky sent someone behind the enemy line to take control of it. And it had 6 tpg not 8 and more importantly we never used it against tank we used the version of RPG which was suitabke for attacking bunkers and hardened installment.

Sone inaccuracy .
Mohajer 1 camera could not provide live feed . It wasn't even had autonomy . If we wanted it operate beyound the horizon we usualky sent someone behind the enemy line to take control of it. And it had 6 tpg not 8 and more importantly we never used it against tank we used the version of RPG which was suitabke for attacking bunkers and hardened installment.

I think the new Iranian drones are same with Mohajer 1 in that matter. We've never seen them fly beyond visual range...

I think the new Iranian drones are same with Mohajer 1 in that matter. We've never seen them fly beyond visual range...

then how come Yemen and Israel claimed that they shoot down them ?
I guess some people need a better glass

Sone inaccuracy .

that make more sense, because aiming at tank from rc plane and hit it with RPG is practically impractical, better chance of winning lottery

then how come Yemen and Israel claimed that they shoot down them ?
I guess some people need a better glass
cause this drone that they call pizza delivery is actually burning their a$$es and the Sausage is their blood.
of course people that has to lick American a$$es to lease their drones, must be obsessed with Iranian domestic techs.

:)

676snt.jpg

HAHAHAHAHA!

Back
Top Bottom