What's new

IRAN will display its most advanced drone later this week

What are you talking about? According to the news its said 'Most advanced Drone', So it will be something we are either very impressed of or will be a big disappointment dependent on the actual drone. Nothing insulting here.

You are not missing the part "its(IRAN's) most advanced drone" right. Not the Worlds most advanced.

fly at higher altitudes and enjoys longer flight endurance.

^^ Hinting a HALE UAV. so i'm expecting something like Global Hawk or RQ-170 (most possible case).

On February 2, Iran unveiled an advanced home-made aircraft, named Qaher 313, in a ceremony attended by President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad.

This time, I hope to see an actual finished product not another plastic model.

ding ding ding

we have a winner

these sorts of news are for people like Soheil. Not surprisingly he posts the majority of these type of "news" on the forum.

What happened to all the sat launches that we promised Soheil?

Don't worry ... soon ...

You are not missing the part "its(IRAN's) most advanced drone" right. Not the Worlds most advanced.

^^ Hinting a HALE UAV. so i'm expecting something like Global Hawk or RQ-170 (most possible case).

This time, I hope to see an actual finished product not another plastic model.

even F-35 was a plastic model at first ... :coffee:

Wow so many UAVs. :)
Are they EMP proof? I am asking it because your enemies are one of the most advance in the world.

Last edited by a moderator:

something like :

800px-RQ-170_Sentinel_impression_3-view.png

?

749px-Ikhana.jpg

?

800px-Luftwaffe_99-01_RQ-4B_EuroHawk_ILA_2012_1.jpg

?

Predator-c-avenger-5.jpg

?

Now, if i say: "Iran should first make its Shahed 129 fly, before the fanboys here flying high" i'd be a troll right? :)

IranUAV.jpg

My bad...

Real picture! :D

No, you won't be a troll, but a misinformed Turk:

I already said it is my bad. I couldn't remember S-129 was an exception among most of the Iranian products, which has images showing it flying. Although it was recorded by a potato, but still...

But this:

something like :

800px-RQ-170_Sentinel_impression_3-view.png

?

749px-Ikhana.jpg

?

800px-Luftwaffe_99-01_RQ-4B_EuroHawk_ILA_2012_1.jpg

?

Predator-c-avenger-5.jpg

?

:D

I already said it is my bad. I couldn't remember S-129 was an exception among most of the Iranian products, which has images showing it flying. Although it was recorded by a potato, but still...

But this:

:D

HiiiM ... :rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom