What's new

Iran warns Azerbaijan over Israeli 'arms buy': reports

They have their execuse for that lost millenium: "Azeris are Iranian". (whom they don't even call as Azeri, but TORK, really, just TORK, one should ask then WTF they are on about if they call us as Turk)

Iran is the first name of your country.... Persian was given by Greeks.. Thats why you start to use Iran and not Persia... Please don't make this into a fantasy about harmony between people...

There are no pure race specially in Middle East where so many nations mixed with others. nations do not differ themselves by race, they differ themselves by language, history and culture...

And did you forget about shouts about Azerbaijan var olsu, istemeyen kör olsun? Azeri Fans?

Did you even read what i wrote at the first?I just said Azeris in Iran are genetically closer to rest of Iranians than Turks in Azerbaijan or Turkey and studies and tests has prove that but the racist started insulting us.Am i saying anything wrong?

And who cares?

Are you aware that populations change all the time? No one gives a schit who the hell were there before we Oghuz Turks came.

And please learn history, or do you think Seljuqs were some sort of Iranian state? LOL

Iran ceased to exist after Sassanids, all the way until 1925.
Seljuqs were from Turco-Persian origins.
I have a question:
If the Seljuqs or Safavids or Qajaris were pure Turkish,then why did they choose Persian as the official empire language and their capital was located in Iran? :lol:

They have their execuse for that lost millenium: "Azeris are Iranian". (whom they don't even call as Azeri, but TORK, really, just TORK, one should ask then WTF they are on about if they call us as Turk)

I heard that some people use that as insult? I don't really remember but I guess it was suppose to mean donkey in Persian if you add one letter in it?

---------- Post added at 02:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:48 PM ----------

Did you even read what i wrote at the first?I just said Azeris in Iran are genetically closer to rest of Iranians than Turks in Azerbaijan or Turkey and studies and tests has prove that but the racist started insulting us.Am i saying anything wrong?

Seljuqs were from Turco-Persian origins.
I have a question:
If the Seljuqs or Safavids or Qajaris were pure Turkish,then why did they choose Persian as the official empire language and their capital was located in Iran? :lol:

They were Turkish.... They speak Turkish.... They were Turkish tribes... Their armies was consisted of Turkish tribesmen...

I heard that some people use that as insult? I don't really remember but I guess it was suppose to mean donkey in Persian if you add one letter in it?

It's "Torke khar", "khar" means "donkey".

But even you see there, they don't say "Azeri" but "Tork".

As for this "insult", they better know themselves who the donkey is...

---------- Post added at 07:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:51 PM ----------

And you are still not able to answer why Safavid military language were Azeri Turkish and not Persian? Why court language were Azeri Turkish and not Persian? They chose Persian only as administrative language, and of course because of the lands and peoples they used, it was easier to use Persian to communicate with these people, because most of population was non-Turk (with exception of Azerbaijan, all other areas of Safavids were non-Turkic).

I mean Shah Ismail himself are actually a poet in Azerbaijani literature.

It is estimated that during Safavid rule, 1,200 Azerbaijani words entered Persian language. Even a good example is when you say "me" in Persian, or "men" the Turkic Azeri word.

Safavid capital was Tabriz, but after Ottomans sacked, they had to relocated their capital. Eventually after 100 years the dynasty were created, the capital was relocated to Isfahan. This was unfortunately the major reason why Safavids lost their Azerbaijani characteristics later on.

I heard that some people use that as insult? I don't really remember but I guess it was suppose to mean donkey in Persian if you add one letter in it?...

In Serbia / former Yugoslavia region, Muslims are called TURK in hate.

The whole reason of war of Bosnia, Albania was that non Muslims were fed by main land Europeans that you are bastards of Turks.
Rest you know all.

They were Turkish.... They speak Turkish.... They were Turkish tribes... Their armies was consisted of Turkish tribesmen...
From Wikipedia:

The Seljuq (also Seljuq Turks, Seldjuks, Seldjuqs, Seljuks; in Turkish Selçuklular; in Persian: سلجوقيان‎ Saljūqīyān); were a Turco-Persian Sunni Muslim dynasty that ruled parts of Central Asia and the Middle East from the 11th to 14th centuries. They established an empire, the Great Seljuq Empire, which at its height stretched from Anatolia through Persia and which was the target of the First Crusade. The dynasty had its origins in the Turcoman tribal confederations of Central Asia. After arriving in Persia, the Seljuqs adopted the Persian culture and used the Persian language as the official language of the government, and played an important role in the development of the Turko-Persian tradition which features "Persian culture patronized by Turkic rulers." Today, they are remembered as great patrons of Persian culture, art, literature, and language and are regarded as the cultural ancestors of the Western Turks – the present-day inhabitants of Azerbaijan, Turkey, and Turkmenistan.

You said just now that it's not the origin that defines a country,it's culture,language and habits that defines a country.And almost anything in Seljuq era was Persianized.

BATMAN, even during Ottoman era people in Turkey were known as Ottoman while Azerbaijan as Turk. In case of Iran, it's not used as an "insult", but ethnic term.

A good example is a poem from 1800s in Azerbaijan, if anyone is interested I can post it. The writer describes Azerbaijani language as "Turkish", and modern Turkish as "Ottoman".

Basically the ethnic name changing from Turk to Azerbaijani/Azeri occured under Shah era, aswell Soviet era in 1936.

In Serbia / former Yugoslavia region, Muslims are called TURK in hate.

The whole reason of war of Bosnia, Albania was that non Muslims were fed by main land Europeans that you are bastards of Turks.
Rest you know all.

Yea.... most of the Europe used Turk as an insult like Turks use Armenian and Greek/Rum as an insult :) Its only Armenians, Serbs and Greeks use Turk as an insult now :D Comes from being b@tthurt I guess :)

---------- Post added at 03:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:01 PM ----------

Basically the ethnic name changing from Turk to Azerbaijani/Azeri occured under Shah era, aswell Soviet era in 1936.

I heard about that too... Our history prof from first year in college said that ethinicy in ID cards changed after Soviets. Is it true?

BATMAN, even during Ottoman era people in Turkey were known as Ottoman while Azerbaijan as Turk. In case of Iran, it's not used as an "insult", but ethnic term.

A good example is a poem from 1800s in Azerbaijan, if anyone is interested I can post it. The writer describes Azerbaijani language as "Turkish", and modern Turkish as "Ottoman".

Regions of Pakistan were ruled by Turks from central Asia and Afghanistan.

As you see our missiles are named after Turk conquerers of India.

How does Turkmenistan fits into this jig saw?

for one you twat, Iran was being calles Eran(Iran) since the time of the sassanid empire.this was before you country or **** hole as we call it even existed.

also my Iranian brother, why are you wasting your time with these low lives?
during the time of the shah, they used to come in front of our cars and beg us for money lol

Before, they were saying Arabs are racist!!! but now I can see clearly who's the racist in this thread, these guys forgot that they're Muslims and start talking about race, my father better than yours while the truth is we are all from Adam and Adam from ash so where is the exact proud, since there is no top stays top for ever and no bottom stays bottom for ever, the issue today between the Muslims every where in the Islamic world is a mere political, the main tie between us all is the Islamic culture,just like western culture is the main culture for them, and the Confucianism is the culture for the far Asia, that's the reality and that's what Muslims these days don't want to believe.

Well ....

maybe we have some conflict with west in percent but we will find some free time and I'm sure some peoples will see another face of Iran .... we won't keep a smile on our face forever ....

another thing ... I think IRI become so kind to some of his neighbors and because his kindness some child become so arrogant ...

After the dissolution of Uighur Empire, Turkish Culture heavily damaged. Because of this, Turks influenced by Arab, Chinese and Farsi Cultures.

Even 5 years ago, highschools in Turkey was teaching in English. But it don't make us Anglo-Saxon.

Turkic people migrate all over the Asia and Europe. For example, some says NWO and Illumunati is Turkic ( Who are the KHAZARS? ) but in other way, we defended the Islam World for centuries. Turks are not in one shape, one Turkic tribe is blonde, another one is brunette or something.

Back
Top Bottom