What's new

Iran Video of the Day

Unfortunately pages 22 &21 don’t load up, but rest of the pages work. @WebMaster Could you please check the issue.

Iraqi tourists enjoy:

Milad Tower 6th (4th when it was built in 2006) tallest Tower in the world [435m tall ]

Beautiful skyline from Tehran:

Unique Iranian highways in Middle East:

Driving in Tehran in nights:

Persian Gulf bridge (p2):

Future projects in Kerman:

Isfahan, Naghshe Jahan:

Kish island:

Beautiful Iraqi kids enjoy in Namak Abrud:

As much as this is great. If the gov doesn't even have enough money to make a canal from sea of oman to Yazd which is a national security issue, how they gonna build a bridge like that?

Persian made jets:

Iran Helicopter manufacturing and industries:

As much as this is great. If the gov doesn't even have enough money to make a canal from sea of oman to Yazd which is a national security issue, how they gonna build a bridge like that?
It is just an animation. Probably it will never be built.... Yeahh money always speaks first. :tup:

Last edited:
Persian made jets:

Iran Helicopter manufacturing and industries:

It is just an animation. Probably it will never be built.... Yeahh money always speaks first. :tup:

I'd totally buy a villa in Kish if I could, but is it too hot to live in? I feel like these places like Dubai and Doha are just way to hot to live in comfortably no matter how nice they are.

I'd totally buy a villa in Kish if I could, but is it too hot to live in? I feel like these places like Dubai and Doha are just way to hot to live in comfortably no matter how nice they are.
No it is not that hot.

It worths to buy a villa in kish if you have money.

Swimming in Persian gulf waters is also a unique experience.

Qeshm island:

Last edited:
No it is not that hot.

It worths to buy a villa in kish if you have money.

Swimming in Persian gulf waters is also a unique experience.

Hopefully when I can come back to Iran, I'll take a trip down to Kish. I have yet to see Shiraz though.

2500+ years old underground city in Kish: (it is built in Achaemenid era)

Last edited:
Khurasan Razavi, Mashhad city, Diamond of Asia:

Chitgar lake, Tehran:

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom