What's new

Iran turns its back on Russia and China with own battle tank

@Dazzler

The commanders sight rotation is just for fine targeting the biggest part of rotation is done by the RWS turntable.
Why you fail to undestand that? The commanders sight would not need to rotate at all, the RWS rotation is enough for 360° coverage...

M1A2 and all the others are older designs than Armata, T-90SM and Karrar, which part of this you dont get?
He is looking for a wide large lens on the commander sight camera. He thinks if there isn't a 20x10cm glass on it then it is not wide angle. Let him be.

He is looking for a wide large lens on the commander sight camera. He thinks if there isn't a 20x10cm glass on it then it is not wide angle. Let him be.

That's your panoramic sight, enjoy. Iranians just redefined the word..
Screenshot_2017-03-22-01-18-57.png

That's your panoramic sight, enjoy. Iranians just redefined the word.. View attachment 385633
That's you lacking optics knowledge. Tell me what do you think the angle of view of this camera is? It is smaller than 1x1cm.

upload_2017-3-22_8-48-6.png

Best way to know the abilities of Karrar is to see what Iran's allies are capable of:

http://www.mashreghnews.ir/news/699361/سیستم-های-بومی-حفاظت-فعال-سوریه-در-نبرد-با-موشک-های-تروریست-ها

Syrian Army use of indigenous SACLOS missile jammer currently used on their tanks.

Here is a Tank Commander Panoramic View Camera from Serbia:

tank-commanders-panoramic-surveillance-and-observation-station-toms-4.gif

tank-commanders-panoramic-surveillance-and-observation-station-toms-5.gif

CAMERAS

• Wide angle color CCD TV camera > 20° x 15°
  • Narrow angle B&W CCD TV camera < 3° x 2.25°
  • Thermal imaging Camera
  • Wide FOV: 9° x 6.7°
  • Narrow FOV: 3° x 2.2°
  • Electronic zoom (x2): 1.5° x 1.1°

Are You on Drugs or Are you Ignorant One? Why you think this can not be Right!?

You're the one that claims Karrar is from Pakistan and you're telling me if I am on drugs? Even forgetting the fact Karrar is very different and more modern compared to the al khalid i.e Chinese MBT-2000, you think Iran needs pakistani help in tank tech?

Last edited:
You're the retard that claims Karrar is from Pakistan and you're telling me if I am on drugs? Even forgetting the fact Karrar is very different and more modern compared to the al khalid i.e Chinese MBT-2000, you think Iran needs pakistani help in tank tech?
Why do you even answer these quotes?

Yes as Iran just enter into the field of Manufacturing and they need much help from China, Russia, Pakistan etc

Iran just rejected Russia's purposeful to have the T-90MS built in Iran and you're claiming they may need pakistan's help? I seriously don't understand why you're this stupid?

I feel an obligation to help these people with mental disorders bro. It must be the healthcare professional part of me. :lol:

Iran just rejected Russia's purposeful to have the T-90MS built in Iran and you're claiming they may need pakistan's help? I seriously don't understand why you're this stupid?

I feel an obligation to help these people with mental disorders bro. It must be the healthcare professional part of me. :lol:
Yes but it only drags the unnecessary conversation along. Let him say what he likes to say. One quote is insignificant in 28 pages of discussion.

Are You on Drugs or Are you Ignorant One? Why you think this can not be Right!?

Because...

Yes as Iran just enter into the field of Manufacturing and they need much help from China, Russia, Pakistan etc

Bro... Don't comment on something that you have no idea about !

Good question !

Bro... In their media Iranian people living in deserts !

So...

They think we just came out of our caves and started manufacturing tanks !

Let them be ...

Back
Top Bottom